Notre Dame snowflakes walk out the moment Pence gets on the mic

youtu.be/9GbCSeVmEPo

The comment section and like to dislike ratio on this video looks pretty bad.

Can we muster a Sup Forums influence squad to educate and BTFO these braindead leftists in the comments, while also supporting the minority /our guys/ holding it down for us in the comments?

I get sick reading these idiotic comments. Most people seem to just swallow any propaganda they get spoon fed by the corrupted MSM on a daily basis. What's it gonna take for these retards to wake the fuck up?!

The west seems to be on a irreversible course to destruction despite everything that's happened thus far.

Other urls found in this thread:

cardinalnewmansociety.org/notre-dame-president-approves-vagina-monologues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Notre Dame is second tier; they fill immature heads with Catholic BS.

The tolerant left, willing to hear all sides of the issue and treat everyone equally.

>(((catholic))) campus
>FAG FLAG

just fuck my religion up senpai

These morons who walked out obviously bought into marxist indoctrination. But it's in Indiana, too, which is quite sad.

>all those women

pol will take the redpill one way or another

Bump

is this what you're doing today? getting angry at a comments section?

Good for those young adults for standing up for their beliefs. Trump supporters could learn a thing or two from them.

what did he mean by this

Anyone doxing the people who walked out? Would be good info for employers to know.

those are not students but customers of the university. they can do the fuck they want.

It looks pretty bad because those leftist videos are echo chambers most of the time. At the end of the day we will grow more and more in numbers and they will keep crying. I can only hope they will chimp out one day so normal US citizens finally have an excuse to finish them off once and for all.

I don't see a problem. It'ß their graduation ceremony after all. They didn't interrupt and didn't make a fuss about it.

While I think I is stupid to not hear someone out and use this event for a political statement they of course have their right to leave at any point for any reason

Why should they be forced to sit through a speech delivered by a person they disagree with entirely? Walking out shows that they aren't going to deal with Trump and Pence's fascist bullshit. Good for the students.

Because the working world is full of moments like these, and you're forced to swallow bullshit over and over if you want to keep that job?

A dozen walked out and the rest sat there. ND did a good job with shaping educated adults, unlike the Ivy League.

they don't know what they believe.
they went to a catholic university for christ's sake.
morons, the whole lot of them.

Because it's fucking polite. If given the option, everyone would just grab the diploma and leave. You're university got the VP of the US to speak at your school. It's disrespectful to your uni to your country and to the VP. And an all round dick move.

So you admit that Pence's message was fascist bullshit? Good, it looks like we're making progress at least.

>spend 30,000 on education
>walk out when anyone tries to educate you
College everyone

>Why should they be forced to sit through a speech delivered by a person they disagree with entirely?

Why should we be forced to make cakes for persons we disagree with entirely?

>pay tens of thousands of dollars for college or go into massive debt
>dont learn the most important thing in life: self control

wow

The only thing Pence was doing was trying to convey his outdated anti-LGBT fascist values to a student body that can see past that and see everyone as equals.

To much vagina monologue there. They need dick discourse.

cardinalnewmansociety.org/notre-dame-president-approves-vagina-monologues/

CNN literally played this clip with the applause rolling as they walked out, and muted it before the crowed started booing. CNN is an enemy to america

No shit, a bit late to the party on that front

Who cares, most of the students stayed.

They all deserve to be executed.