I'm pure white man. I've done some deep researches of my ancestors and apparently I'm 75% slav and 25% german...

I'm pure white man. I've done some deep researches of my ancestors and apparently I'm 75% slav and 25% german. So I'm little confused I'm afraid to make a relationship with someone, because in modern russia there are so many race-mixed people and sometimes it's hard to determine a purity of a girl. I don't wanna some blood-mixed shitskined grill disguised as white and of course I can't test DNA. So I don't know what to do. Because I'll kill myself and my kids if they are not white.

Бpaт, ты eбaть the most slavic lighted eyes blonde you can find, и вce бyдeт хopoшo

>Russian Jews
The best kind of jews tbqh.

>pure
>75% slav and 25% german
Nope. You are a mongrel too. Pure would be 100% of either.
You will not find a perfectly pure specimen aywhere these days.

Oh, and also Slavs are not a genetic group, but a linguistic one only.
Thechnically you are a mix of Balts and Asians in broad terms.

>75% slav

>white

>I've done some deep researches of my ancestors and apparently I'm 75% slav and 25% german.

top kek, did you enjoy researching the fall of Berlin? You are Slav rape baby.

It's not that hard to tell if you're actually white and not some Commie Russian shill attacking our race with your shitty bate thread.

Also DNA companies aren't telling the truth and even the MSM says so.

>you are .10 Jewish
Yeah fucking right. That's totally a thing and Jews are a magical subspecies not a religion of inbreds

That depends, rats comes out in many forms

>Slav
>white
Nice one, Artyom

date white looking qt for few months
>"hey wouldnt it be fun if we get our DNA ancestry checked out? lol"
she either accepts you find out or she refuses so is mudblood by default.
on to the next one or make babies.
whats the problem? other than the fact you are helping collect DNA human database for the jew

Based on my calculations, there's a 90% chance your kids will come out brown.

Sorry, brother.

>Berlin
>rape baby
>lives in Russia
if anything his grandmother got raped by some german
fucking nigger education

Thanks for the insight, rat.

Dude slavs have nothing common with asians, Balts are prussians who is combined into slavs.

Oh you fucking nigger ain't even white. fuck off.

Is that you Mr. PRESIDENT?

afraid to make a relationship
or not being able to make a relationship

its being said that happy merchants make use of their down syndrome kids to post on this board

can a jew confirm

Funny how it's always the most subhuman monkeys that try to prove their racial purity/superiority. Go back to squatting

statistically one of you (or both) is a nigger

> ""russian""
> "pure"

now thats rich

OP probably can't get laid so he tells himself it's because they're not white enough

Yes, how are you folks

What you need is a pure eternal anglo man (such as my self) to impregnate a white cutie for you, I could be that guy but it'll cost you 25,000 rubles.

>Uzbek
Enough said
You ain't even a human.

Baltic/Baltid is an ethnicity that is used to cover most of what west Russia is today.
Russia was formed by the Golden Horde that conquered the entirety of modern Russian territory.
And Prussians were west Balts who got killed off by Germans, and they kept the name Prussia for some reason.
And by Asians I meant Asiatic, same thing goes for Finns.

You wouldn't find a 100% pure specimen in the old days either. Something like german and russian mixing has been going on for centuries. Though back then it had more to do with war/raiding capturing woman.

This is called an angry Slav. They are very dangerous and it is recommended not to feed them or look them in the eye. If you throw a pack of cigarettes their way and calmly walk away, you should be safe.

>russian jews

What are the chances of the capturing and bringing home of globalist jews being on the agenda of one of your leaders in the future?

lol

Rare burn!

They're a lot of fun if nothing else.

Well done

Yea but there are many researches showing that there was no blod-mixing between prussians and asians. otherwise i would look like an asian and many russians aswell.

Right now your parents are cleaning trash on my street, I can see them through the window. Just a reminder.

I know a girl who has dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes which all she got from her mom while her dad has dark hair and eyes. She looks pure white but is half medditeranean, which means its still in her blood. You have to see both her parents before you plant the kid

The only solution would be to breed with your mother, so do it faggot.

kek

good tip. also i could ask her to do research about her family tree.

Why would that matter. Just pic one who's blond and has light eyes if you're so fixated on race. If she's 1/10 chink or whatever it changes literally othing

>Afraid to dilute "pure" genes
>Doesn't breed at all - genes die out
If there is no genetic marker for race, how can any test tell you what race you are?

You have no connection to old Prussians whatsoever, but you do with us and Lithuanians. And your nation is very large, so the eastern half it includes Asians too.
And that doesn't mean that everyone is evenly mixed, actually Russians living in the western half could be considered ethnic Balts too, only they speak a Slavic language instead of a Baltic one.

Also this picture for all those nigger-haters, others entices cannot even be considered as white.

So fuck off liberal jew niggers gas yourself.

Just turn on hardbass and slav out with us. Works as well and cigarettes are expensive

I cant tell you right now, im about to meet with Bibi Netantanyhu, A great friend, i gotta tell you folks, theres a tremendous respect here, tremendous.
Yours - DJT

Life of Boris is an arrogant cunt IRL. Don't ask.

Slavs are shit tier. Stay the fuck away from properly hominized Europeans.

Yea I mean I have nothing common with those asian fuckers and I hate them. There are really many shitskins in russia, especially in my hometown moscow, because all of those shitskins move here. It's really gone too far so I don't even know can I date a brunet girl or not cuz she can be some mixed asian/whatever shitskin.

didn't even think of him when I was writing that. Recently i started listening to hardbass while lifting and it works great

if she looks white she's white

>Moscowistan
Yeah, no shit. Why don't you move to St.Petersburg? I hear there are less churkas there, and the living costs are cheaper too (not by much though).
And this hair and eye coulur thing is nothing to worry about. Whites have the most diverse pigmentation there is.
Don't fall for the purity spiralling shit that you see here from time to time, and remember that genes do get bred out,
so even if you found a girl with some shitskin ancestry, it would be bred out of the lineage as long you keep other shitskins out of it in the future.

If someone is only a shitskin by blood, then what's the point of being 100% pure?

This. It works like 99% of the times don't be autistic.

Do you have a set of eyes, Ivan? Just fucking use them.
You can very easily judge the whiteness of somebody just by using your own pair of fucking eyeballs, dude. Look at the bone structure like cheekbones, height, shape of their face. Look at the stuff like hair colour (if dyed, look at the colour of eyebrows), colour of her eyes. Does her skin tan easily? Look at her eyes, does it look europid or more asiatic with a monolid? You can judge her personality too, does she have a calm, more down-to-earth nordic temperament or is she more volatile and extraverted?

I am not some eugenics master myself, I actually consider slavic girls more attractive than german-looking, but if you want to preserve your 25% german, this is my 2 cents to you.

No, it doesn't work sometimes, like this St. Peterburg is a shithole and there are almost the same amount of shitskins.
I doubt genes can breed out, It's like if you had a child of a black woman, eventually this child couldn't ever become white.

In practice that shit sometimes is quite difficult to determine.

Go to St. Petersburg. Top tier women there.

>I doubt
You can doubt all you want, but that doesn't change anything.
If genes didn't breed out, then by now there would be only few mixed race groups in the world left. But evidently, it is not so.
>a child of a black woman
Of course, direct race mixing like this should be avoided, but someone with 10% Asian ancestry would drop with every generation,
if you keep the bloodline white from there on.

>because in modern russia there are so many race-mixed people
>shamed by his country glorious legacy
TOP FUCKING KEK!
>25% german.
Oh yeah, nothing new, stay mad, cuck

>be a guy fascinated with genealogical research
>be a guy that moves into a like minded network
>be a guy that is attracted to chicks who dig purity and flaunt their 23andme results like a badge of honor
>profit

>It's like if you had a child of a black woman, eventually this child couldn't ever become white.
Not true. Look at Wentworth Miller, he's 1/4 nigger but looks pretty passable for a white already. I think the purity spiraling for genetics is overrated, unless you are dating someone who is obviously nonwhite.

Nah my parents are at home, drinking tea

How is it in Uzbekistan anyway?