Feminization of Boy Scouts

As we all know, society is being forced to undergo a feminization by (((liberals))). And no group has been under more scrutiny than the Boy Scouts of America. They have allowed atheists and gays already, but that is not enough. They are now being pressured to allow women.

Discuss ideas how to combat this.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look at this photo of a female cop
think about the kind of psychology that this cunt must possess to think "yeah, out of all the possible jobs out there, I wanna be a cop because I'm a stronk womyn and I can do the job just as well as any man!"

that is the kind of delusional self reflection we are dealing with

Just take out Boy scout teachings and remove children from the organization. You can still learn it/teach it, just without all the fags trying to molest children.

>get /fit/
>make fun of boyscouts

that's how you handle it, fuck da boyscouts yo

are you saying we don't need female police officers? what are you, 7?

6'1 vs 5'11

Women fucking hate any place or organization where men (or boys) can hang out without their supervision.

I am not entirely sure why, if it's because they are paranoid to believe that we are plotting something or if it's because it means that potential attention they are missing out on.

I don't get it, why not just join the girl scouts?

>get a load of this schlomo

Wow, I really did fucking butcher that sentence.

Because that's sexist!
Girls can be Boy Scouts too!
This is 2020 - 3 people, wake up!

Why do you hate women?

women should not be police officers or fire fighters, who would you rather have come to rescue you or your loved ones from a pack of niggers or a burning building? be honest

They are very annoying.

I thought it was pretty well-structured desu

I can't blame her desu. Girl scouts is a blatant pyramid scheme in comparison to boy scouts.

Because then they can't control men.

therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/

because exclusive girls clubs are fine but all boys clubs need to be open to women.

Im a 33 year old man. Can I join the girl scouts?

>what is venture crew, sea scouts, etc.
There literally already is co-ed scouting.

This gross little sandnigger. You kikes will pay I swear to cunt.

Boy scouts were always just kid-diddling centers anyway

we're basically paying these people to larp

5'11" vs 6'01"

thanks for making the same comment i did you fucking mong

5'11 vs 6'1

5'11 vs 6' 1

they truly destroy every social circle they enter

>letting your daughter go to pedo grooming class

what the fuck

This is great.

Attack the person not what he is saying, good goy

SJW's broke the Scouts over the homo thing. Scouting has been dead for years.

>scouting was created by a gay pedophile
>100 years later let little girls in
>oh nooooo "fucking feminists"
How fucking delusional are you

>would fight for cuffs

Finally they become less gay and can experience heterosexual "experience" in their camps....

I bet many teenage boys would rather join Girl Scouts on camps and stuff.

This so much.

Letting in some tomboy is a million times less destructive than the sodomites that were already in it.

I earned my eagle scout award back in the day. Since I am trans, I had to relinquish it. Attempting to make the BSA open to everyone means the death of freedom of association. They need to be stopped.

The Boy Scouts makes children grow up into strong based men? OY VEY ITS ANOTHER HITLER YOUTH!!!

I really fucking hates kikes.

Stop federal funding of "winning civil rights lawsuits"

If you were really keen on stopping feminization of boyscouts, you would join as leadership or work on the corporate side, and change it from within.

>Im a mentally ill homo
stopped reading there

Women being attention seeking retards since a young age.

I don't disagree that it should be classified as a mental illness. It's an anomaly and it isn't conducive towards survival. Well, at least my tainted genes will die with me.

RARE

Read my mind

Girl scouts is more of an arts and crafts club that sells cookies. Boy scouts teaches useful skills. So instead of petitioning the girl scouts to do more camping and survival skills, shes just going to force through to boy scouts because thats the only place to get actual life skills

Whats worse?

Young girls joining the boy scouts, or doing scout activity in general or young girls participating in degenerate ass twerking contests?

You choose...

This assumes that the girls won't change Boy Scouts once they join. They will make into Girl Scouts.

They will join and then start calling everything problematic.

They don't want to be Boy Scouts. They just want to be seen as "progressive". How long do you think pic related would be tolerated once girls are allowed in?

well i bet the boys are happy now
those camping nights are going to be more worm

Boy and Girl scouts federations in Italy have been united since the 60s. When I used to be a cub, we were in a mized group, like every other group.

looking to post this

>You are no longer allowed to have a male only space. Once upon a time, the world belonged to men. Literally.

>Because men had exclusive power in both private and public life, they controlled their surrounding environment and the way in which space was designed and decorated. Consequently, the world was once a very masculine place.

>Perhaps the largest male space in public life was the workplace. For many families in the West, the Industrial Revolution created a strict division of labor where men worked in a factory or office and women stayed home to take care of the children. If women did work, they largely did so in “female” industries like textile factories. As a result, the workplace was a predominately male space with rules and a culture that favored male sensibilities.

>For centuries, a man could visit a bar and be in the exclusive presence of other men. Because drinking was seen as a corrupting influence on the “purity and innocence” of women, bars were completely off limits to ladies (exceptions were made for prostitutes, of course). Out of the presence of women and children, men could open up more and revel in their masculinity over a mug of cold ale.

>At the barbershop, a man could get a sharp haircut, enjoy a relaxing shave, and take part in some manly banter with his barber and the other customers.

>Like bars, boxing clubs and gyms were once exclusively male-only haunts. In the time of women-free gyms, men could focus solely on building their bodies and not worry about impressing the ladies. They were dark, dingy places, that smelled of sweat and exhaustion. Free from the sound of Lady Gaga blasted over the speakers, the only noise was of grunts and the clanging of weights. However, in response to the women’s movement, many states and cities passed ordinances prohibiting male-only businesses and clubs.

There are many more examples of male spaces being destroyed. This is just another example with the boy scouts.

exactly. I honestly dont care whenever i hear about women dying in tbe military or as police.

What the fuck is a woman going to do during a riot or dealing with Tyrone?

>therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/

thanks for the link, I bookmarked it to read later as I need to go to the gym before work.

lol yeah pretty soon boy scouts will have pink vests and will be fine out selling cookies

because they ruin everything.

No, we really don't. We can call the ones who frisk women and manage the prostitute-tank Secretaries, and return them to skirt uniforms. Also metermaids are not cops

>Girl scouts is more of an arts and crafts club that sells cookies.

These are the only skills girls need