>Dude lmao vote Trump.
>he has high energy

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/trump-lifestyle-secret-service
newsweek.com/mar-lago-tax-how-palm-beach-wants-trump-pay-back-582611
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Independent

B2r

Hmmmm I wonder why the oldest man in the world would send his beautiful daughter to a youth forum instead of going himself

>Implying he and Pence aren't sneaking into secret chambers and wiping bacon grease on everything.

>combating terrorism on social media

It was a question forum. Trump is terrible at taking questions and they were probably afraid some troll would trick him into saying something offensive.

Ivanka didn't take questions, she gave a short speech. 100% damage control

I don't blame him.
I also wouldn't stand being around mudslimes for too long. I could claim I'm "exhausted" and stay in my hotel room all day.

>Trump has been busy every day since the moment of his announcement
>Sleeps only 6 hours a day
>Suddenly """anonymous white house officials""" claim he's exhausted
Right. Totally believable. Protip, Trump's entire life has been a tough and this little article won't change his behavior.

Pathetic narrative

lmao this is probably true

are you just pretending he isnt golfing every 2 weeks?

Half the stuff trump said about other candidates and obummer, he has done himself. Master projectionist playing 5D star wars chess. Can't wait for the drama when people find out he is crooked as well.

>Meeting and making business deals away from prying eyes while golfing
Ftfy.

The man never sits still

>wow, what are time zones?

More fake news.

Have you ever looked at Trump? His BMI is probably 40. Not even that surprising.

>terrorism on social media

i would have ditched too

if i was trump, the White House is the last place I would want to be unless you want every detail of every conversation/meeting/memo/bowel movement leaked to the press

Sage

Anonymous sources

Ever been to the Middle East? It's hot as balls. I understand why men there wear dresses

he has only golfed twice since January. One with Abe, and the other with Rand.

Just because he goes to his resort in Florida doesnt mean he's playing golf. But that's what the liberal media wants you to think

Anyone got the vidya of hilldabeast getting thrown into the black van on 9/11? Where she loses her shoe. hahahaha.

Merkel is exhausted too, from all the somalian bc raping German women.

Do they mean us?

So he's just on a resort vacation every two weeks?

Yeah, golfing is pretty tiring, it's understandable he doesn't do it much anymore.

You guys do know they mean literal terrorism? Stuff like the "Arabic prince" offering people to come over, many instagram pages that sympathize with the poor people of the middle east, befriending people through facebook etc. are all tactics terrorist groups use to get western muslims or even normal westerners to sympathize with them and gain followings who help them in various ways.

Hahaha yeah former Trump supporter here, not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy be the president any longer

you fucker he needs the nuclear codes first

except now
because he's exhausted from golfing

>except now
Because I say so.

Meanwhile Trump is going strong as fuck today and will continue to do so for 8 years dispite your angry tears

You really are thick.

He's literally playing dumb. It's what you do when you have no argument

He sure can't stop being a good goy

>Meanwhile Trump is going strong as fuck today

>Paying respect to the country you are visiting is a bad thing.
Lmao pathetic narrative. If he did bad you would be complaining he insulted the welcoming country. You guys are so easy goddamn

Stunning and brave.

why are you even sucking Trump's cock?
Do you hope he acknowledges your country as anything but the "dude weed lmao"

You guys must be Muslims scared of the Jews lmao

Can this board decide if it loves or hates jews

So apparently being a good goy is just A-okay now that Trump is doing it?

Fuck.Right.Off.

Bro if you think wearing the Jew cap is indicative of jewcocksucking then that's pretty short-sighted.

But let me remind you of this. If Trump DIDN'T wear it all he would've accomplished is an angered Jew. Would you like that better? All the Jews in the world literally angry at America? Your problems would only worsen.

Same comment for you

>Stuff like the "Arabic prince" offering people to come over
How is that terrorism?

Ghana's flag looks like it was designed by some DUDE WEED LMAO college students

>You cannot change their mind, even if you exposed them to authentic information
funny, sounds more accurate about Trump shills than anything

Headline would have been "Madame President drops dead at Saudi event due to drug shortage" if it were Clinton. The guys in his seventies give him a break

so should a female president wear a headscarf when traveling to a muslim country?

Retards screamed high energy.

>combating terrorism on social media

COMBAT THIS IVANKA

DEATH TO THE WEST DURKA DURKA DURKA

Muslims respect a strong leader.
Jews want you to follow their lead even if you yourself are being diversive.

You'd be a fool to think Trump won't make the best deal possible: jewing the jews
Retards are screaming "exhausted!" while the opposite is literally happening in front of their eyes. Trump won't stop

Yeah if you own a resort and you know you'll be less monitored and more free/comfortable to get the work done that you want, also it's in a beautiful place, why would you not go there? But I'm sure you have insider info on what he's doing every second that he's there.

I want to believe this was a political gambit but I don't know what to make of this

It's his first overseas trip as POTUS, you don't do that sort of thing on your first

The levels of shilling in this thread are off the charts

L I T E R A L L Y both of these things are issues Trump gave Obama and Hillary shit over but when he does it then it is suddenly standard operating procedure in his supporters' eyes.

it annoys the city keep having to close roads and costs secruity
vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/trump-lifestyle-secret-service

newsweek.com/mar-lago-tax-how-palm-beach-wants-trump-pay-back-582611

It's just part of the "he's unfit and mentally ill, impeach him!" whiny narrative that they're trying to push because he's doing fine. He just needs to kick neocons and his (((family))) out and not let himself be sabotaged.

>America becomes isolationist
>Because Trump can't be bothered to do oversea visits anymore

Depends on the details though. If he's actually bowing to the will of the Saudis and Zionists or actually just playing golf without having business meetings or accomplishing what we elected him to do, then it's a problem. If he's merely in a picture doing whatever little customs they want him to do, or at his resort to meet with foreign officials, then its fine.
As I said, he needs to make sure he's not sabotaged by inside and outside sources but when it comes to semantics about "he said X about Obama and now he's doing it!" I really don't give a fuck as long as he's enacting the policies we need.

>as long as he's enacting the policies we need.

But that's the thing, he is mired in controversy and bullshit and instead of letting the media scream autistically into the abyss he keeps getting into slap-fights with them and contradicting his own staff, all the while his core agenda gets put on hold and he gives the courts fodder to knee-cap his orders.

But if you point out any of this you are immediately a "liberal shill" these days.

I for one think he should quit Twitter and replace everyone close to him and keep his mouth shut for a moon or two and let Pence do the talking.

>Tomas David Schuman
You know thats the name he took after defecting and hiding in Canada right?

?
I was just surprised that was the image that came up for the wikipedia article

Should he have taken the name Yuri Bezmenov? What are you implying?

Its not on wikipedia but added from google.

I thought it extracted the information from wikipedia for the blurb?

love the man and his work
good infographic, saving

Looks like Lithuanian flag.

It tries but will source pictures from elsewhere if none are provided.
Are you retarded?

>Dakota fire hole