Checkmate, bigots

Checkmate, bigots.

SAGE

Really ding dong where it belong.

I think the son/daughter needs to be put down, it is obviously defective and unable to walk.

is that dog retarded?

>tranny kids are the same as dogs
I agree!

This is powerful

>things that totally never happen ever even one
>What is sexual dimorphism

This one is the original
OPs is the edited one

I like how this dumb ass made the kid handicapped too, really trying to drive home how evil people are that won't accept their mental illness.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THAT DOGS GENDER?

There's a distinct difference between a dog and a person. With a human being you can usually tell whether they are male or female, but with a dog it's a little different as they don't have any distinct giveaways aside from their genitals unless you know what to look for on their head or bodies to signify their sex.
These arguments have way too goddamn many fallacies.

excellent work.

plot twist: dog's a tranny too

wrong

Would be much better if the "son" was an otherkin-dog instead of a tranny.
-"Actually, we just found he's our dog."

>we just found out
heh. even simply explanatory comments are dripping with passive agression.
also,
>their dog is somehow transgender, as implied in the comic, which would require some sort of communication between the dog and the owner, alternatively, the person could have simply chosen the sex of the dog despite its sex organs
>not realizing how this could imply that the child is property and that its "owner", the parent, has decided its sex for it. alternatively, relegating the status of their obviously disabled child to that of a dog.
my god. this person is legitimately mentally handicapped.

oh fuck i was just thinking about doing the same thing

Where?

trannyism, the only mental illness that requires everyone to play along.

If you told me you just "found out" that your dog switched genders, I would be concerned too

That was fast.

False Equivalency right off the bat. But look out fags for the hidden trap of OP wants to use. Very easily can turn the topic of the debate into arguing that gender is a social construct because dogs don't have social norms.

The real argument is that in neither case did we know the gentilia of the subject. Therefore still validating the false equilivency and expressing our disdain for PC S-Jews ND their bullshit opinions on "gender"

No faggot, that user is right

I just don't understand why anyone is listening to a person of colour ( I refuse to use the term "nigger" and be labelled a racist) with a sub 85 IQ.

The irony here being that it is the trans people doing the misgendering here.

>crutches

So she (male) is also transdisabled, right? Am I getting the hang of things here?

There is an edit like that. I don't have it on me though

How dare you call that crippled nigger a dog!

i like it how the kids in these are always some kind of crippled mutant mixed monstrosity. they can never have a normal degenerate child, always hobbled in some way.