Is there Estrogen in the food and water?

Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
womeninbalance.org/2012/10/26/xenoestrogens-what-are-they-how-to-avoid-them/
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ&list=WL&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CmjCcNCxRU8
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it has a lot more to do with the media brainwashing the fuck outta normies

Where they gonna get the estrogen from?

there is blood in muh dick

milk, industrially produced meats, birth control that gets pissed out and renters the water supply

Yeah, because hormones created through massive use of birth control get excreted from women's bodies in their urine, which goes into the water supply, and eventually circulate back to us. And it's turning the frogs gay.

>mass produce and distribute birth control pills full of estrogen
>women piss out the excess contaminating the water supply
>small enough of a molecule to resist filtration
Why does I have man boobs?

Even 6/10s like this girl turn me off knowing that they were Clinton supporters.

yes

Probably lots of different things

That guy was a filthy kike

gonna need a source on this T H I C C

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

Yes.

damn

lexi belle
ahi

>soy
I fucking knew it.

I think she got disgusting thicc. Another user can correct me if I'm wrong, but you should avoid googling

Eat your soy please.

Bovine hormones. That's what the bull cults were really about. Trannies have been ruling us for centuries.

who killed Zyzz

>rice
>oats
>coffee
Why isn't everyone a cute trap then?

Sentient soy, but I've already said too mu

This

It's not a conspiracy or anything. you can find this information in most basic biology books.

look up what gmo soy feminisation and pythoestrogen's
all white men should look for estrogen blocker coz they wanna make you weaker and feminised

What else do you think is turning the frogs gay?

Estrogen is the number one pharma contaminant in public drinking water
City water does not filter out any pharmaceuticals

that picture is so sad what the fuck happened to cosmo

Are you implying that faggotry isn't on the increase?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

i know this is making fun of conspiracies, but Alex Jones really is Bill Hicks

No, but there should be.

Ewww she is fat as fuck. The bikini pics ruined everything

Plastic and aluminium packaging fucks up human hormones and produces more estrogen or progesterone.

Soya also inverse the effects of hormons which is why Asian women are generally far more slender and physically stronger than white women while Asian men are weaker and more effeminate.

So avoid Soya based products and alu/plastic packaging.

those aren't tits. that's a chest butt.

yes.
and it is there on purpose.

what the fuck is up with her nose, disgusting

Actually poofboiz do suggest you eat more soy and legumes to become a qt poofboi

Turns me on how much of an ugly tranny kunt he really is

Being obsessed with video games and then getting btfo live on stage, having a diet consisting of soy meal replacements and getting dumped broke him.

I almost look like pic related (don't have great-looking eyes like that though). Is that genetic, or is it xenoestrogens?
It's not like it's not well known. Everybody knows cheap plastic bottles have BPA, but because they're cheap and convenient people just can't stop using them.

womeninbalance.org/2012/10/26/xenoestrogens-what-are-they-how-to-avoid-them/

I couldn't find it on youtube, but theres this old 90's documentary called War On The Male or some shit similar to that which goes intro detail about this.

It really rumbles the brain bean.

taco belle

>beer

YOLO, Ill always have a light beer here and there, good for stomach and for stress, stress kills more T than beer. ITs not all black and white.

>beer
>coffee
>carrots
>apples
>grains
so pretty much every food item I consume
what the fuck do i do?
>beans

Here it is mate, definitely worth a watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ&list=WL&index=5

c-cute

Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Pretty sure coffee and pomegranates increase testosterone production.

>this nigga looking at her nose

Forgot link.
youtube.com/watch?v=CmjCcNCxRU8

I haven't really found any concrete evidence either way on phytoestrogens. Some on /fit/ were saying they can actually decrease natural estrogen production. But there's a lot of vegan shills on there too.

I think bill hicks is a brother from another mother. Alex Jones illegitimate half brother.

Post more giant titty grills

pretty much this. it sucks but you have to give up dairy and hunt your own meat. use nut milk and cheese instead and stop being a weak nigger faggot and make your own fucking food. eat more alfalfa, gives shit ton of protein and test.

no

>Only did one scene while chubby
>It's a boring ass lesbo scene

What a terrible waste

THE FROGS ARE GAY

>coffee
>sweden is one of the biggest consumers of coffee per person in the world

I feel like just woke up from the matrix. Everything is so clear now.

What can I do to stop consuming xenoestrogen and shit like this in my water and food supply other than not drinking out of plastic bottles?
I actually have pretty decent man tits but I weigh 300 pounds and am 6' so I'm probably just fat and don't have glorious estrogen breasts (hope not).

>nut milk
Dude, I ...

>stab wound fucking

wat?

>fika
mein gott

>golf rumors
Enlighten me please.

Yes, but not enough to do any changes to anyone.
It is the society that has grown effete, not some chemical conspiracy bullshit.

I don't understand....men mastrubate too(probably in more quantity), flushing down their testosterone in water supply, why isn't it making people more alpha then? Is half-life of testosterone less than estrogen?

Serious answer: yes

You're all so fucking dumb holy shit lol haha
Estrogen won't do shit to a man by itself, you need to combine it with anti androgens like cyproterone acetat to even have feminizing effects
Hahaha these tinfoil hats

Food scientist here
>we had estrogen in out milk supply because of the increased hormone levels of milking cows. Well it is now illegal in the states to give cows straight up hormones there are still ways around it such as pre cursors and hormone boosting herbs/supplements
>we also use soy in everything which mimics estrogen (in small doses soy is extremely healthy) we over use soy as a filler
>also not my field but chicks piss out estrogen because of the birth control pill and all water is connected.

probably

Ya, but it would explain the rise of hormone dependent forms of breast cancer

Partially true, it's not conspiracy per-se, we just fucked up.

read and watch

Cause you eat a lot and don't work out fucko

i can confirm, hormones from urine is a major problem to aquatic ecosystems. the same is true for a lot of other drug metabolites in general though

Hey bro, Its time for some fika.

Is there any way to conduct reverse osmosis on water without having to install a complicated filter?

I know how to do it but it's probably not a sustainable idea for 1-2 liters a day.

>use nut milk and cheese

i would like to offer you some of my nut milk and cheese, user

Don't forget those lovely endocrine disrupters coming from more sources than I care to list

>that flag
>flushing

The easiest way to avoid esrtogen in your water, which i think comes from all the tampons and shit flushed down the toilet, is to buy a liebig condenser and boil all your water and condense it.

testosterone is specifically removed from the water supply for exactly that reason. Estrogen is not.
The idea being that it (((pacifies))) the population and improves csocial cohesion

its a joke muhammad

Post your boy pussy

wait a sec we have to trade having more testosterone but at the same time women dont have giant milk juggs anymore because all the horomones and estrogen is removed from everything? id rather be a twerp fondling a fat pair of natural jugs than a muscle bound alpha walking around a sea full of chestlets

There is in the water because water treatment plants can't get it all out
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/

Yes

Guy on left is just another random guy called Alex Jones. You can tell this because if you look at picture of Alex Jones / Bill Hicks as a kid they look nothing like this skinny guy. Watch the video the picture from the left is taken from it's just some random dude it's not Alex Jones or Bill Hicks. Totally fucks with the narrative having people spread that footage. Puts people off the idea that Alex Jones === Bill Hicks and just makes it seem ridiculous cause there's a third guy that looks nothing like either of them.

its not the water bottles you fuckin retards

people saying avoid bottled water are going to get you to be drinking estrogen in the tap like idiots i been drinking bottled for 15 years and no boobs

Anime sexbots with colossal titties will be on the market within ten years, user.

>source: my ass

wtf is that

Yeah and that titcow is soulless. Watch out for soulless narcissists like that. More '''primitive''' tribes killed them upon discovery.

Not only phytoestrogens and animal steroids, but electromagnetic wifi radiation is causing lifeforms to mature at quickened growth rates (leading to quicker demise). Just wish I had some fellow cowboys to form a rape gang with. That must come later.

>serious question
>1 post by this ID

Why are you still alive?
Serious question.

DON'T REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS WITHOUT SAGE YOU IDIOTS

i watch cosmo stream sometimes

just get braces and u would have a beautiful girl

Damn I want some khazar milkers

>she is fat as fuck.
i mean you can tell just by the face

Learnt this in first year ENV SCI, apparently it's a real problem in countries that heavily recycle water.

I may sound like the biggest newfag around here, but what is CCA XX1?

I'd say yes.

In my day teen girls were just boys with long hair and B cup tits at best.

Now they're 5'2 tall, high oestro, titcows with barnyard door width hips at ages as young as 13.

Boys are tiny and look feminine af too.

Pic related, friends sisters friend. Almost her whole circle looks like that.

True mate but I dont think a cup a day is going to do any harm.