The European Union needs to expand to survive

The natural thing to do is go South and East. Superpowers must have territory to be relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0o-pdQ97w0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aI7TiqqGmC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can have all africa rest pf europe will leave

Krauts at it again

>EU exists in 2025
top kek

>You can have all africa rest pf europe will leave
We just want the Northern parts. Northern parts are historically influenced by Romans and thus not really negro, but a mix of negro and Italian-Jew (Phoenician).

i unironically hope arabs and africans take over and genocide every white european cuck

Plenty of Europeans would welcome the oppressed sand nigs with open arms.

Why are fingols so edgy?

Spain was a mistake. Back in 1941 you betrayed us by not letting us take Gibraltar and be a staging ground for the African campaign. How was Rommel supposed to win without Spain letting us resupply Rommel through the Strait?

Why was Franco such a traitor?

>still doesn't take switzerland

>t. Mehmet

>i unironically hope arabs and africans take over and genocide every white european cuck

Never forget who helped you agains the Soviets in the Winter War. Never forget.

Never forget that Mannerheim dined with Hitler on a regular basis.

Then europe will leave and you can have all the moors you want.

Franco was against communism, so he wouldn't help hitler.

>Serbia exists in 2025

>>t. Mehmet
Truth is, we need colonies. A Brit should know that. Colonies is what makes a superpower great. Losing colonies makes a people irrelevant.

In your heart you must know that.

(you)

This t*rkarlake again.
Fuck off back to t*rkey you bitch and eat shit there

Feel free to have sll middle east and african colonies, spain will leave.

only if we genocide or enslave non-whites under an autocratic fascist regime

The EU already is overstretched. A democratic country, that tries to harmonize Germany and Greece is probably impossible. Include Africa and it would only be governable under autocratic rule.

>Franco was against communism, so he wouldn't help hitler.
Franco was weak. Germany helped him in 1937 and 1938 with equipment and air support. He just didn't really care about our help. All he cared about was his siesta and fucking up Spain with corruption.

A shame really, we could have been great together. Northern Africa could have been our colony.

This has been the official plan since forever. One of the recent incarnations is described here:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf

I see you have the dream of "Lebensraumerweiterung". What possibly could go wrong....

wrong

Atlantic Fleet Barrier
Your going to create barriers?
Why not build Ocean bridges and not ocean barriers.

There is no betrayal if Franco was loyal to Spain and not to Germany. He did the right thing to save Spain from losing everything

>Turkey in eu
YESSS FUCKING FINALLY

>I see you have the dream of "Lebensraumerweiterung". What possibly could go wrong....

Tell me then.

I have a realistic dream. We do not need to provide freedom of movement within the new European Union. Every state sets its own immigration policy, but trade is free and we have a common EU army and EU fleet.

This could be great, we could bring civilization to the Med again. We just need to want to do it. People may even shave again by 2025.

>muh lebensraum

Germany will never learn

I don't understand, you are already in the union, your german colony is in it after all

>There is no betrayal if Franco was loyal to Spain and not to Germany. He did the right thing to save Spain from losing everything

Spain has a 20% unemployment. If it had gone along with Germany, it would have a 2% unemployment rate now and be based and rich.

You really think Russia is going to be a part of it, when all the EU does is blame Russia for everything and hate them? That's optimistic. Other than that, your map looks more accurate.

Yeah, sure, Germany is still the same since 1933, retard

>wanting to pay billions of euros out of your own pocket to develop all those shitholes

nigga u crazy. it's bad enough as it is.

What civilixation does germany have?

Spain has always had 20%+ unemployment, it's just that with previous gibsmedats from EU many people had no-show jobs

>This could be great, we could bring civilization to the Med again. We just need to want to do it. People may even shave again by 2025.

Your dreams sound very ambitious. I wish you the best will do what I can to support.

We just bring German moral and values to them. Work ethics and air conditioning. It will be great.

>switzerland is still out of it
Fine by me
Excellent b8 tho

>Germany trying to conquer all of Europe again
God damnit

EU will fall apart within the next 20 years. And thank god I will finally witness the destruction of this cucked jew project, can't wait.

Why are Germans so self-destructive?

Agreed 100%, Franco was a huge faggot and a filthy kike.

Love your optimism. Thats the way user - thats the way.

Lol, if it can prevent muslim invasion or africa invasion, why not

>Africa and the Middle East
reeeee

I am on board with taking Russian soil though.

t. Miggle

>including jordan

T-thanks goyim

EU destroyed spain.
Prior to EU healthcare free, education free, free vacations, everyone owned their own house, pay was good, no unemployment etc...

The problem is the current Germany DOES want those things

Dude trust in ur people, 75 years ago u did just conquer the whole Europe, and almost defeat USSR.

When the french, english and germans white european are not cucked, the world belong to us.

>Belarus and Ukraine

Yeah probably

>Turkey and Caucasus

LOL no, if for no other reason that whichever one got in first would veto the others forever

>Syria, Jordan, Israel

are you retarded?

>Northern Africa

Maybe morocco and Tunisia. Can't see Algeria or Libya complying with the acquis communitaire in 10 years or 50 for that matter

>Russia

dis nigga trollin

Healthcare is still the best in all EU in spain thanks to prior to EU

>EU
>superpower

Sounds good mr. Schultz. Don't forget to put all the far right scum in concentration camps for refusing to allow peaceful immigration into their daughters vagina

>9th world power
Source: my arse

The rest is true but is common sense not muh franco based. Criminals executed, low wages for public servants and less bureucracy are basic common sense.

Franco 2.8 fertility today people cant even feed themselves or be secure enough to have children, with franco you had security no one would ne put in the streets, everyone had their home with a lot of industrial development.

shut up Tysker. You think that will save you? Germans are the defacto most hated people in the EU. If it was not for the US burgers you would all have been wiped out down to the very last pathetic "muh German unity" cunt in 1945. However the American had pity for you and now we are paying the price yet again.
Kill yourself Tyskersvin.

t. Holger

Maternal grandpa had 8 kids, grandma didn't work, he was a farmer.
Fucking how?
Similar for my father's, only three kids but could have had more easly.

>have a common EU army and EU fleet.
you are asking to be wiped out Aryan scum

not all of these countries are qualified

>be eu
>all countries except Germany leave
>Germany is the eu now
>no longer Germany since merkel threw away all the flags
>actual Germans rise up
>fourth reich initiated

People were happy back then and had a country that cared for them.

Actually you know spain agreed to join the war with hitler right at the start, but hitler turned him down. Later when the war was not going well for the axis, they went into negotiations on an alliance, but franco put up a high price sens he didn't want to join a losing war.

Germans are based, stop drinking the anglo kool-aid

Don't worry, time gonna change.
It will.
It has already begun in Sweden.

In France, and whole Europe, we are 5-10 years late, compared to USA.
We just need some more deads, trucks and terrorist attacks.

2015-2017 weren't enough.

The anger of the french will grow over and over. Maybe in 5 years, the time will come. Time to get back France. Time for german too to take back Germany.
And time for u the rosbeef to take back your country from the muslims and africans

>fourth reich initiated
more likely they will just be annexed by their Turkish brothers and sisters.

The industry was because we were like Europe's China back then. It was cheaper to manufacture here. The children rate because lack of kike propaganda like in the rest of Europe back then.

Because they didn't want the children to go to university and have 100000 toys as kids, just common sense.

>he still can't get over Brexit

Lmao

>Based
>Germans
Good one spaghetti nigger

Why don't germany just buy Ukraine land and the likes? Sweep it up, fritz.

> fleet barrier
> great eastern wall
> great southern wall
Es erstaunt mich immer mehr, in welche Widersprüche sich AFDler verirren, wenn versuchen zu denken.
Ihr wollt doch keine Moslems und jetzt auf einmal werden EU, Eurozone und Schengenraum in die Subsahara ausgeweitet? "Osterweiterung nur nach Westen" oder was?
Es konnte nicht mal die bayerische Grenze abgeriegelt werden und Du willst eine Grenze durch mindestens 1000 Stammesgebiete ziehen und verhindern, das Menschen über diese Grenzen kommen?
Gehen wir mal von den Grenzen weg. nicht, dass du noch den Schießbefehl ausgibst. Was ist mit den enormen Unterschieden der nationalen Wirtschaften? Die EU kommt doch jetzt schon nicht mehr klar, weil Griechenland, Spanien und Italien nicht mit Deutschland oder Frankreich mithalten können.

Kill yourself

Education in franco how was it?
Housing was just a letter of credit with no mortage.

Otherwise great idea but too much work. We couldnt kill or banish all of those niggers even if we brought hitler back to live

The industry was internal as well as for exports.

But they had toys. They got a TV when it was novelty. They got a fridge when it was novelty. They had various bikes (shared among siblings). My father would go to the cinema for any new release, he would get all tebeos, he has a huge collection of them and other comics. Imagine someone getting all vidya that gets released, that's easly 250 eur a month.

Yeah hitler helped when germany was still great. Now germany is just full of cucks

Vacations to places, youth camps etc.. people loved the new state netter then Spain ever had and allowed progress.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0o-pdQ97w0

Consideting people owned their houses thats equivelant to 200k dollars of wealth today

EU needs to collapse, nothing else.

You could have all children you wanted they were guarateed work, education, happiness and such.

Yep, Franco wants north african clay and Hitler said nein.
Still our blue division fought along side germany from stalingrad to paris until the end.

Theres a reason the state of the peoples misery hates nationalist spain.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aI7TiqqGmC4

There was no feminist propaganda and indoctrination women were happy and not competing with men etc..

>The natural thing to do is go South and East
>South
Good try goathfucker

Fuck off and die

Maybe the fourth reich will only be comprised of about seven people then because that's all the white people left

who gives a shit if Germans go extinct? Those central Euro mutts are fucking subhuman anyways.

please just delet yourself

T. Central euro mutt

Franco thought of Hitler as another Napoleon. He didn't want the same thing to happen again.
Even then, the brits had a plan on taking the Canary Islands if he did such thing.

>European Union
>survive
FUCK NO

I live on an Island you mutt.

The part of Denmark that we conquered from the Germans is rehabilitated by Jutes. We still call them that and they speak a different dialect of danish. So fuck off with your pathetic attempts to force us into the same boat as filthy fucking Germans

Because Franco encouraged this stuff with low taxes. With the current skyrocketing taxes there's almost no way to have kids.

>civil servants
>700,000 to 3,000,000
And we keep asking ourselves why are we so poor

Africa just needs modern democracy, goy. Let them into the EU and let them vote.

>t.urk

The European Union can fuck off.

Blue Division was a group made of fucking heroes. I read the Battle of Krasny Bor and it sounds like a fairy tale about medieval heroes.