Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare...

Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare. Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism. Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services. He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That poutine looks like shit. The cheese isn't even melted. Just saying "authentic" doesn't mean you got it right.

>eating out of paper bowls
Isn't he supposed to be rich?

gravy looks more like soup too. disgusting

I had to look this """""dish"""" up. It is as disgusting as it looks.

Can't you people on that continent make anything that is not literally fat - now enhanced with more fat?

>genetics
This is wrong.

>most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.

Are you fucking retarded?

Human metabolisms do not vary to the extent that you think they do. And most thyroid disorders that cause weight gain are treatable.

It is A L W A Y S calories in calories out.

ITT: Gordon Ramsays

>He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.
I know you're being sarcastic. Boogie is a fat fuck that earns money with youtube and he prefers to beg money to his fans or leach from the system.

The fucker doesn't even try to lose weight, he prefers to have his stomach open and a bypass than just not eating shit. The lardass must be eating like 8000 calories at day to keep his weight. That's four times what a normal person should eat.

boogie2988 is just another fat american wanting to blame society for all of his weight problems

if you had any national dish worth knowing, you would know when its fucked up as well

digits of truth

chips and gravy is pretty good tho.

why come here and post retarded shit like this? what kick do you get out of baiting? i really wanna know.

>most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics

Yeah that weird genetic condition that only appeared in the mid 80s.

He doesn't deserve healthcare because he is a fat fuck with no genetic issue that makes him fat. IT is purely a lifestyle choice and he has no-one to blame but himself.

Because bullets are cheaper

Because nobody "deserves" anything

Just allow this tortured soul to die.

>paper bowl

Dear lord these people are white trash.

I like frogs.

It's a load of shit. It's true that some people are genetically predisposed gain weight but you can't gain weight if you're burning more calories than you eat.

I rly like this thread because the OP is riddled with moderately-clever bait.

This faggot needs to use his fat stacks of youtube cash and check himself into an in-patient rehab facility. He obviously lacks the willpower to even make an attempt himself, so his best bet is to pay some other people to force him to take care of himself.

''Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services''

>benefit to the economy
>has to leech off the government

whatever you say plebbit

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8

People like Boogie used to be a joke. Now it is realistic.

He does not have a pre-existing condition. He's a fat fuck, but don't call that a pre-existing condition.

its just cheese and potatoes m8

Mods should perma ban people who keep making e celeb threads. Over and over and over and over.

It's physically impossible to be unable to lose weight.

Sure, I don't care if it's lifestyle or genetics desu, but why should working people pay for his genetic or lifestyle errors? He's the fat one, not me. I'd rather my taxes are spent on infrastructure.

>most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.
Nice source you've got there.

A pre-existing condition means something he had before getting insurance. If he got insurance first, then got fat, it's not a pre-existing condition, and the insurance company would have paid for it's treatment and the treatment of conditions that are caused by his obesity. Also, insurance companies often charge more for people with pre-existing conditions that can cause bigger problems, but Obamacare banned that.

No one deserves anything.

While we're at it, we should cut the VA completely. They signed up. It's their own fault.

>He's overweight, is that his fault?

Yes

>No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.

If by poor genetics, you mean parents that didn't teach their kids how to eat and exercise properly, then sure. But in the age of the internet, you have nearly unlimited access to the knowledge of how to become healthy and capitalism has provided the average person with enough leisure time to cook properly and exercise regularly.

>People have different metabolism.

The differences between the vast majority of people are minuscule. You're talking about a max of 100 calories a day from those that are "gifted" genetically in this regard. It's not going to make or break you either way unless you have a serious health condition that's contributing to a very low metabolism (these cases are incredibly rare).

His fat ass earns six figures. Why, by any logic on this bloody Planet should the State, or anyone but him, pay for his healthcare?
I dont know him, or his content, but he has more then enough money. In fact, im baffled that the Left isnt after his Ass because he should be paying for others.

He puts zero effort into losing weight and he makes a ton of money off of Youtube. Why hasn't he used that money to make a better diet and why hasn't he used it to get a gym membership? Makes no fucking sense. People in this world makes me sick because I see that they have (what looks to me) like limitless resources to do what they need and they're still complaining.

Boogie met Diamond Dallas Page to personally help him lose weight. He's an ex wrestler who's designed a yoga routine that's supposed to help fatties and cripples. Basically you use your own muscle tension to force yourself harder and lose weight. It's very effective and many injured wrestlers have said they used it to get back to a state they could train properly again. i.e. Chris Jericho one of the biggest draws in wrestling today.

So DDP goes to boogie, personally tries to help him. Makes videos with him, teaches him the techniques. Boogie swears he's going to lose weight. Then gives up after a week, eats a mayonaise jar full of pudding and goes "woe is me, I am fat and can't help it :("

If DDP can't help him who the fuck can?

>deserve free healthcare.

Nobody "deserves" anything for free, because nothing is free. You can seek the charity of others, but don't use the force of government to put the onus of your life's burdens on everyone else.

>Nobody "deserves" anything for free, because nothing is free.
Why are you breathing?

Healthcare is a good, so he can purchase it himself.

i hate these threads and i hate that fat faggot

>Why are you breathing?

Breathing requires existing which requires the acquisition of resources which are not free. Next question.

They do have a national dish. Its called burger.

Looks like fries soaking in melted butter or lard to me...

The fat fucking cunt should not have free healthcare just based on that fact, let alone any other pre existing condition the mongoloid has.

Anyone over 30 BMI should be put into a hard labor camp with a tightly restricted diet. If they haven't lost weight in 30 days we will certify their condition is indeed genetic and/or medical and thus exempt as well as a grant for a lifetime insurance policy. If in 30 days they have lost weight they should be sentence to remain until they are a healthy weight for their height.

Disgusting subhuman hamplanets piss me off.

>"Authentic Poutine"

It's fucking chips and gravy what makes it authentic? You can buy that here but we don't give it a name.

Boogie pls go

Is that even considered a flag?

Fuck off, cu/ck/. Food is food

>haha i eat like crazy my whole life and expect to always be taken care of by the health care system so this means i can rely on the system and eat more

no.
obesity should never be a health problem.
give you food to someone else.
take care of your body.
stop making excuses.

>Obamacare banned that
All Obamacare did was charge everyone more and lower the quality of coverage.

>Anyone over 30 BMI should be put into a hard labor camp with a tightly restricted diet

No, because you're putting the burden of the individual's life decisions on society as a whole and implying that it's the job of everyone else to police an individual's personal life choices. If someone wants to get fat, then let them, just don't subsidize their healthcare when they get heart disease in their early 40's and can't get decently priced health insurance. The market disincentivizes being fat pretty well all on its own.

I don't know what poutine is so I thought it looked like bits of banana and potatoes which made me think, 'oh he's starting to eat healthy. Strangely, but its a start.'

But then I remembered it's boogie

I bet you eat shit for breakfast.

I haven't posted this one in a while.

And made it illegal for insurance companies to charge people with pre-existing conditions more than those without

If he makes so much fucking money he can just buy his own healthcare.

Excuse me, let me clarify. I mean anyone that wants the state to take care of their healthcare for free, such as this pile of blubber in the OP.

Fit people should be paid to encourage healthy lifestyle, not obese fucks who can't walk 5 meters without having a heart attack

When this picture was making the rounds he whined "This is a character they are misleading everyone!!!" as if him being a fat fuck is a character. He's such a dishonest POS.

melted plastic-playdo cheese on deep friend potato chips, covered in gravy.

have fun paying for his health issues because they're more important to the government, than they are to him.

The market makes getting fat easy. Walk into an American grocery store and tell me which section is bigger, the healthy foods section or the processed foods section.

Uzbekibekibekistan

"Those calories don't count because it was a sketch!"

Meanwhile almost all actors have spit buckets for food when a scene requires them to eat.

Bingo.

You can't get fat from a calorie deficit, and you won't lose weight with a calorie surplus.

Eat too much = get fat

They're charging everyone that hiked rate now.

What are you? Some kind of filthy communist?

>humans are rational agents who reliably plan for the future to optimize total happiness over their life span
t. idiot economist

>The market makes getting fat easy.

It also makes it a very expensive burden on your life when you don't have the government to back you up to keep your healthcare costs from burying you. It's not the job of society to police your individual choices, that's on you.

Also, referring to processed foods, the ingredients of many processed foods are heavily subsidized. I would most certainly advocate removing those subsidies.

Stop posting here you fat fuck, almost every week there is a thread here about (You) lard ass.
You have enough time and money to exercise, do it.

>Chips, gravy and cheese
>"Wow, did you make this yourself? You need to give me the recipe!"
>Canadian "cuisine"

No, that's not what I said at all. I'm just saying it's the responsibility of the individual to determine what's best for them.

The Canadian part comes in when he let the guy fuck his fatass wife.

but it's delicious mate

kek

>paying maid to clean your dishes

You are right about being obese being a burden but most people who get obese live in the now and don't think about the consequences of eating an excess of calories.

Can someone point me to some good MTG content on YouTube? I got into it recently and started watching Boogie's Magic vids.

>The market disincentivizes being fat pretty well all on its own.
You said this.

Why would Boogie post here if he constantly gets berated? He obviously wants to avoid any confrontation about his weight unless it is positive reinforcment.

UzKekistan

Quebecois here, i confirm that poutine looks average as fuck

It's not his fault, it's an addiction caused by big food.

he eats cans of mayonnaise, that should be enough to disqualify him

>find you a man that can cook

>limp fries
>watery gravy

Food is this guy's entire fucking life and he doesn't even know how to make a decent meal. What a shit.

Don't worry, he empties the mayo and fills them with pudding instead. The healthy alternative

glazed honey ribs was the path-way food to harder, more addictive food he was never warned about

>thinking someone that fat and lazy would do a mountain of dishes each day

Come on user, don't be so naive

Fuck I love these pictures

Fat fucks usually don't know good food because they eat garbage.

The only exception is a fat cook. They probably got that way because their food is really good.

>Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism.

0/10. At least put some effort in.

If I managed to lose 19kg in three months, this lardass could've lost 190kg in three years.
Or better yet, lose all 300kg of his weight by shooting himself in the general direction of his maw.

>dishes???
buckets

If he's so rich, why doesn't he just go private and/or have gastic band surgery to suppress his ridiculous girth?

Fuck him. Even if he does have a thyroid issue or a slow metabolism you don't get as fat as that fuck without really working at it.

For example, I'm overweight. I've been just over 16 stone my whole life, very little of which has been muscle weight. I certainly look overweight but nowhere near to the point of this guy, and I can hide it fairly well with good tailoring.

And I know why it is too - it's because I like to eat fried food, I like to drink a shit ton of beer and I don't like to exercise.

So how the fuck does this pig get so fucking massive? He'd have to literally be on 4000 calories + a day to maintain his size. Its SO EASY to not eat that much food.

Sure, his stomach will have enlarged as a result of abuse - but as I say, he can easily afford private gastric band surgery on his YouTube bux. Why should anyone else have to pay for his fat ass to get endless diabetes medicine and life-saving heart bypasses/transplants and leg amputations? STOP EATING.

picrelated
video-caption related