I really hope there still aren't people on this board that support Trump

I really hope there still aren't people on this board that support Trump.

>inb4 shill
He's a zionist and a neocon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahaha yeah former Trump supporter here, not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy be the president any longer

For sure my dude, very disappointed in him from what I've seen.

He just landed in Israel. Cant wait for his "greatest allies" speech.

Oops I forgot my proxy. I hope mr Shekelberg will still pay for my healthcare.

he's a race traiting globalist piece of neocon shit (and probably orange aswell :DD)

Do some research yourself then.

>shills talking to other shills

Communication is essentially the whole job.

He always a Zionist, it's not like he pretended otherwise during the campaign.

We stopped rotten Hilliary from putting her hands on the glowing ball and that's all that matters.

Yeah, I'm done with him. Hillary isn't even bad compared to Drumpf.

At least come with valid points. Not name calling (Zionist etc)

Yesterday he was a Muslim, now a Zionist. Fucking yawn

>valid points
can't give a more valid point than pic related and his entire meeting with Saudi's mate

When was he a muslim? I must've missed that memo.

a zionist helping assad? arming kurds? btfo'ing iran? hilarious.

Watch the video in the OP for starters

haha upboat (: dont worry he wont even win the nomination

Hitler was a zionist

Yeah whatever. Tomorrow you'll call him another name. Maybe even exhausted again.
Yesterday when he supposedly bowed

What the fuck did you all think would happen ? no please enlighten me.

Did you think he was not gonna be our friend ? with his fucking own daughter being jewes ?

what did you expect he would do ? shill saudi arabia, shill israel... then what ? he got you 400 billion dollars so you can keep paying your niggers welfare. somebody gotta do it.

Bowing to your superiors doesn't make you superior. That's like calling you a Jew.

>helping assad
Ahahaha. Inb4 9D chess bullshit.

>arming kurds?
>btfo'ing iran

Classic Israeli positions.

>trump is a shill

Point is that he never bowed. Look at Obama so you can see what a real bow looks like.

This. Listen to the Jew. You think Trump would come to Israel and say: "fuck Israel!"?
You think he'd go to Saudi Arabia and go" fuck Saudi Arabia!"?

Give me a break losers

You're retarded

How about not going to rogue states in the first place?

Go back to t_d

>Trump is diplomatic towards another country
>Happens to be Israel
>This is bad
Pathetic
He's got loads of money from them now. If he didn't go he would've missed a great opportunity.

I swear you guys will keep crying while your roads, bridges and infrastructure all get fixed. Keep crying all day long
>Hurrr let's call people redditors like our divide-shareblie-playbook is telling us
Predictable and no one is falling for it

>Listen to the Jew
reddit please leave

Seriously now Trump has been infected by the semetic virus and that's why Sup Forums is amputing him and his brainwashed followers

>Selling your integrity
>Money is more important than values

Oy

Looks like he's just started up the anti-Iran rhetoric too, right on cue

When Trump is out of Israel again.yoh can call him something other than a kike. Meanwhile while Trump is strengthening bonds with allies. Very presidential.
He literally called all the mudslime out on their shitreligion and how it makes terrorists. Right in the belly of the beast. Fearless. And he still got his deal.

>saying hes not a shill
>shilling
Pick one shill

Sage

way to reply to yourself you fucking idiot shill. I hope the $.02 was worth it, and I hope you die in a car accident tonight

Either realize that Trump is a zionist (just like all previous presidents) and integrate into Sup Forums or go back to The_Donald and kiss his kike ass there

Simply put, we need our money back. Selling a service works towards that. They have been buying a lot of civilian and commercial aircraft.

SAGE AND DISREGARD THIS SHILL THREAD

SAGE
A
G
E

Lol my id says PEE

Trump only cares about America and is using Israel. If you can't see this because of your fear of the Jew that's your problem. It's ok to be wary but don't become a conspiritard.

Using Israel so hard that his daughter is married to a Jew and his grandchildren are Jewish

10D chess

So fucking what faggot? He is not his children. You are fucking scared of anything Jew. You look more retarded than me right now

Fuck calling Trump a Neoconservative, gosh damn disinformation.

This is a shill thread! Remember to SAGE