What exactly is going on in this photo?

What exactly is going on in this photo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0U1MG6hm2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last person to take their hand off the orb wins a car

it's the sacred muslim moon stone.They usually keep it in the Kaaba, this is why they all pray towards it but they brought it out for Trump.

Looks like a scene out of Eye Wide Shut

This is a cucking ceremony for their guest.

Now he's about to do the equivalent, in Israel.

I feel so stupid for believing in this guy.

should i watch this redpilled kubrick movie?

Hmm, they appear to be charging something

Yeah you should.

is everyone on a platform behind? I think the angle really makes this photo

Yes, and they live

I thought muslims were banned from praying to idols.

Imagine if hillary won and had done this, we wouldn't hear the fucking end of it.

Where are all the conspiracy tards now huh? Oh that's right, they were just typical right wing hacks who didn't give a shit about conspiracies or "truth". Just partisan politics and drone amerikikes.

the world is not enough, but it is such a perfect place to start...

feel dumber by the day
Styx lied to me

this isn't really true. most of the trump supporters have stopped rationalizing his actions following the saudi arms deal. i stopped supporting him after he bombed syria

Saruman's revenge

They are absorbing the divine energy from the heart of Lorkhan

It's a cabalistic ritual to initiate new members. It means Trump became one of (((them)))

>What exactly is going on in this photo?
they're receiving instruction from their master...

464944454c494f

>I feel so stupid for believing in this guy.
Join the club. He totally played us. He is such a liar and a huge betrayer of Americans. I really believe he was the snake in the poem he often told during his campaign. And ivanka and Jared make me sick. Ivanka being on this trip is a disgrace and hugely disrespectful to Melania. I really feel sorry for Melania.

its the worst photo op ever. some trite symbolism about controlling the world

and i think the guy to the left of trump passed him a note asking if trump likes him : yes or no and he is waiting on the response but trump doesnt think the guy was the one who wrote it and he is imagining its some chick he had seen in the elevator which is why his eyes are closed

touch orbs more

The very fact that he managed to get elected should have let you know he wasn't our guy.

>conspiracy tards
>who don't give a shit about conspiracies
uw0tm8? I thought you guys spoke English over there, you must be one of those muslim invaders.

Fuck you faggots.
Hilary would have been in full burkha or hijab. Pandering.
Look at that photo! Melania is there with hair down, Donald isn't bowing.
In fact they are treating him like a royal.

Hillary would never have then gone to Israel afterwards.

Trump is doing what needs to be done.
You fags think he would get the Muslim world to take in their own refugees by not visiting??

Keep acting like he is George Bush and Hillary would do the same, and maintain your faggotry.

Trump is making the Muslims respect him. Strength through force. That's what their world knows.

Enough cucks around here to fill a university.

Nothing was wrong with what I said. Reading comprehension.

Fucking mental gymnastics LMAO.

Looks aesthetic as fuck to be quite honest

russia amirite?

The holy meteorite, thrown on earth by Allah himself.

in theaters September 23

Clearly.

Not really nigger. He's not gunna blast us. Prove that he's working against us in something other than a picture.

Yeah, former Trump supporter here. It's been fun to watch his campaign crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let that guy keep the nuclear codes.

It's actually a globe. I guess it symbolizes globalism or some shit

Whatever you say, Limey. Watch how your country takes in even more Muslims and descends into hell.
You can't even leave the EU in a timely fashion let alone set world policy.

Their basketball playing powers are stored in that orb

Spirit bomb

Honestly, it'd be harder for me to find evidence that he's working IN your interests rather than against. Why is this such a black/white issue for you? Just admit that he betrayed you and become a better person - instead of a mindless slave.

Basketball game against the loony tunes when?

You're completely right user i mean why the fuck do you think they chop off peoples hands just for the theft of something as simple as food?

Their society are savages and only respect superior savagery.

Imagine the outrage and butthurt if it was Hillary instead of Trump. You'd be making theories about the "evil cabal" in no time

Sup Forums is truly cucked and biased.

Leave you spastic leaf.

>superior savagery.

Superior submission.

they are opening the Center for Combatting GLOBAL Extremism

basically, Trump and his friends flipped a switch that allows Muslim countries to spy on you and monitor your posts here and elsewhere.
No hate speech
No hate pics
...who gets to decide what constitutes "hate speech"???? (protip: not you)

We're leaving you retarded fuck. It's not a simple process.

he's about to go stick his lips on the jew wall and make Jewmerica great again you can't make this shit up rip t_d

>, Donald isn't bowing
ABSOLUTELY WRONG

watch the video -- not only does he BEND THE KNEE and bow, he also does a CURTSEY at the end.
You know what the Arab world thinks of the American President now? That he knows his place, and it isn't above or beside the Muslim king.

kek!

>Trump is making the Muslims respect him.
>respect

bends the knee
bows
even curtseys
then opens the Center for Combatting GLOBAL Extremism which is an internet surveillance operation monitoring places like Sup Forums for hate speech, among other things.

respect

On the surface, a ribbon cutting ceremony. It has the feel of more NWO ceremonial faggotry, however.

NWO right in front of your nose, m8. You think this all memes?

>Trump is making the Muslims respect him.

They're summoning them

>a fucking leaf

They are summoning KEK

W-where's the UK?

jeez that's what I needed

Sorry dude

They have no power here.
Thank the druids.

>5D backgammon mental gymnastics

There's no Japan either. I guess they couldn't be arsed to put in the islands, lol

>hailed as a pro-white character
>sucks Saudi cocks
>sucks ISraeli cocks
>bombs Syria
fuck him
seriously

I noticed Indonesia and Japan are also missing, does this mean island nations are truly superior?

The leaf is right.

The Saudis don't need a globe of what they need to control when they already control it. Inshallah my English brother.

They're just preparing to steal Obama's basketball skills.

I know we're fucked but what happened to Japan?

Is it hilarious watching him crash and burn?

They fucked up the north coast of Russia too.

Basically they got some indentured slave to make a shitty globe.
No sense of craftsmanship.

No Christian beheading ceremony. SAD.

He turned his back to the wall!!!!

Were fucked

They're channeling a spirit bomb.

kek'd & checked

>youtube.com/watch?v=v0U1MG6hm2o

Literally, Trump, al-Sisi, and King Salman bin Abdulaziz opening a Anti-Terror HQ.

>they went for the bond villain hq look

hahaha makes me feel a little bit less cucked with all those fucking Trudeau dancing vids TRUMP YES! this is they gayest shit i've ever done seen

I'd rather have my leader dance around autistically with a sword than whatever cuckdeau does

Criminally underrated and checked

kek

This.

Is there anyone that has basic critical thinking skills that is fooled the controlled narrative? If only voting were limited to those who can answer a few basic logic questions..

Former Trump Supporter here. I used to believe in him but now I think he is a disgrace and cannot be allowed to get his hands on the nuclear codes.

The armies of Mordor are on the move

We aren't hearing the end of this from libcucks. Where have you been? Trump so much as breathes and he is criticized harshly.

Arab NSA

Melania = Almalexia
Trump = Sotha Sil
Trey Gowdy = Vivec

Fuck off faggot, he's made me a happy boy with the reduction of work visas.