White people never chimpout for nothing! They don't act like dindu and sandnigger!!

>White people never chimpout for nothing! They don't act like dindu and sandnigger!!

Well ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-GplRfIq6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>europeans
>white

Shoo shoo Pierre

thanks for your opinion, mr. 50%

>White people never chimpout for nothing

It's called yeti out, dork.

What happened there?

t. Muhammad

Isnt that the english hooligans against the russian ones?Both of those crows hardly count as white

What is that? Britons chimping out in Spain about the happy hour?

>russo slav niggers
>humans
know the difference shitskin

soccer brings out the worst in europeans. i believe its a gateway to niggerdom . no white nation should allow soccer to be played or viewed

Those are probably ultras. Sundays away are the best

one anglo got jump by gang of russian football hooligans

Yeah, and at least when Blacks/Muslims do it there's usually a good reason i.e institutional racism and being treated like shit. Whites are the only ones who chimp out over fucking sports.

>Whites are the only ones who chimp out over fucking sports.

That's a lie, though.

What are the subhuman cumskins chimping about now?

Football funs are honorary niggers

>Train full of millwall fans the other day.
cancer

>good reason
>muh racism
Fuck off cuck

White SPORTS fans will beat the shit out of each other sometimes to the death because a team won or lost, but won't drive out niggers and muslims and spics actively destroying their peoples and nations. Fucking ridiculous.

>White people never chimpout for nothing!

Those chimp outs come from the fact that we are suppressing our militaristic side. Sport has become nothing but a substitute for the battlefield.

soccer

whiggers have a whole subculture around it, many far right sympathizers grow out of soccer fan groups, so-called "ultras" or "hooligans"

Russians are white niggers
Not a big surprise

What the fuck is wrong with sports fans. Fucking psychopaths

>implying there's a difference between the breeds of you cave chimps

Dude, soccer is fucking important.
I mean what beats watching millionaires play ball?
Every fucking time someone brings up professional soccer in a conversation, it makes me doubt more and more that I'm a human being like them.
Maybe nobody actually likes it and is just talking about it to keep up appearances?
That's the only explanation I have.

Society demonizes emotions like anger and aggression. Some people aren't all that good at bottling them up (and mentally breaking themselves in the process) so they picked up rioting at sport events as an outlet.

Underrated

>being treated like shit.

What ...... I dont get it. How else are we supposed to treat nonwhites.
If I have a dog, I will treat him like a dog, that is only logical.
What are you implying?

I hate every single fucking one of you that isn't English or Australian desu .

soccer
colour me shocked

>moortugal talking about whiteness
rich.

Bell curve still makes you look stupid as always

Whites do occasionally chimp, especially sports fans. These actions are highly condemned by white people, however, and anyone participating in such activities is vilified. No one justifies it, no one calls it for anything but what it is - a riot.

Note also the differences in rioting. Whites brawl a bit and may tip a car, which is inexcusable. Blacks rob, rape and murder. They attack innocents. Every black riot winds up with multiple dead people, looted stores, the destruction of entire neighborhoods and businesses.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-GplRfIq6A

Russian hooligans are so based it's insane. They beat up gays, black and other white people. I love hooligans.

desu most white people I see are trash. However, unlike niggers, et al., they have shown a capacity for civility in the past and are capable of being corrected.