Do you guys have any idea how much top American athletes would dominate the world of soccer...

Do you guys have any idea how much top American athletes would dominate the world of soccer? The best goal scorers in the world like Dost, Higuain, Benzema, Ibra, and Ronaldo are basically just target men who don't even do much actual dribbling. So imagine if Ronaldo was 8 inches taller, had 100 extra pounds of muscle, had a 45 inch vertical, and was even faster and more agile. Thats Lebron. Someone like Lebron could score 50 goals a year in La Liga just off of corners.

Face it, Sup Forums. Americans are superior in every way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcXv0JtzNQA
youtube.com/watch?v=LtopNCH5-qY
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jhg-oUKHMQ,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bigger and taller equals better in ""soccer""

do you know anything about positions and strategies?
Messi, Maradona and Pele were about 5'8 and skinny.
You take more time to accelerate if you're a 6'5 beast, plus you'll never be able to dribble inbetween people.

>Falling for the Colosseum Jew
Get gassed kike.

This is the German national soccer team, no doubt one of the best in the world.
Notice something?

This gets posted every week,lets see the amount of newfags who fall for this bait

/thread
Only because of your niggers, let's be honest. If your whites had any backbone, they wouldn't now be a minority.

You wouldn't, it's a skill sport.
No roided up nig nog would ever do anything but fail in FOOTBALL.
Name one US football player who's done well in a mayor league football club.

LeBron is faster in both acceleration and top speed. Also, LeBron is more agile than any of those turbomanlets you listed

soccer is 3rd world faggot sport, so niggers would be great at it.

So why haven't america won any competition?

>3rd world
>Europe is the best at soccer
ok

Yeah no.
Niggers cant into football

Because all of our best athletes play NBA or NFL. Also, soccer is considered a pussy sport in America due to all of the diving and flopping that's required in order to win matches.

Thats not the point. Retarded Burger.
He's too lanky Jamal

I can assure you that isn't true. They spend all their lives doing it and can only get to the world cup once and loses in the first round.

>soccer
>best players all manlets
>worshipped by European and Latin American nations and Chinkland
> only countries with inferiority complexes

Really makes you think

>LeBron is faster in both acceleration and top speed

No. Probably in Top speed but not in acceleration.

Physical traits isn't everything in football either. Ball control is the most important.

yeah but can he do a false rabona and bang in a screamer from forty yards?

I see how you tried to make it political right there at the end there OP. But this isn't political.

Only thing you can compare American football to is rugby.
And compared to rugby it's a pussy sport

soccer gives people more of a ''we'' feeling

Imagine if americans were not cucked faggots masturbating on niggers 24/7.

Are you fucking retarded. Look at the world cup results since forever. Europe has always dominated together with Argentina and Brazil.

>Do you guys have any idea how much top American athletes would dominate the world of soccer?

Then why aren't they doing it? It's a market involving billions upon billions.

stfu ugly nigger niggers dont dominate soccer they are useless

Yea soccer is a bitch sport but come on, basketball is too. Run 20yards stop, shoot basket, jog around lol... Its not that physically demanding. In fact I bet trained monkeys could.... Oh wait nevermind.

Commie sport.

agreed fuck niggers i hope most of them die

what if gronk played rugby?

But what about negro rich france?

He would fucking destroy everyone in rugby. Rugby is a weak ass sport compared to NFL.

>collective/community feeling is now communist
Okay, Mr Ancap. Do you not feel close to your family, your neighbours, your city, and your country? Of course not; you are, after all, an American.

>american athletes
>PED, ROIDS

They couldnt pass any anti-doping test. Kek

give me your big fat Jewish dick

Imagine how good Stephen Hawking would be if he were 8 inches taller, not handicapped and had 100 extra pounds of muscle. He would be the best fucking physicist in the world.

Soccer already has their fair share of roided niggers (usually play at defense). But none of them have enough skill or technique to replace guys like Ibra and Ronaldo.

That's like saying Shaq would dominate tennis and be a better player than Agassi or Sampras because he's big.

he'd get rekt because he's made of glass

>this is what amerigoys actually believe

Lebron never developed good footwork for basketball, so I doubt he would have developed the skills for soccer. He's also not that "quick" like some people have mentioned.
However, probably a few of those apes could have been decent goalies. You don't get to observe people's reaction times when they play basketball, though, so it's hard to tell who.

>prising niggers

why would he pose for this????

america needs to fall . . . we are a bunch of imbeciles, unworthy to pick up the mantle of our ancestors.

have you ever watched a guy with big feet try to control the ball?

these two would look like Barkley in Space Jam trying to dribble

Yes. I notice that the black man is the reason they are worth a damn
Black power>white power

Americans are genetically superior.

Yeah, but soccer is for faggots. That's never going to happen. I prefer watching white basketball players showboat.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcXv0JtzNQA

stoken like someone who has no clue about football.
The bigger and heavier you are the worse you will do unless you are a goalkeeper or a defender or defensive midfielder and even them are more like 180cm and lanky as fuck.
Im pretty sure a german 2nd league player would run lebron in the ground. the amount of distance they run in one 90min game is crazy.

Worlds biggest sport by far.

Why do americans worship niggers?

Slave genetics dont do so well when it comes to "soccer", case in point..

It's boring isn't it...

>muh roided up niggers

go away please

>mix race of all the shits that fled to fuck niggers and latinos 300 years ago.

lol. k.

Brainwashed by the jew.

You mean like when black americans were ridiculed by Argentina (who had only white players) in a game of Basketball !!???

youtube.com/watch?v=LtopNCH5-qY

Hahahah fat burgers ! You suck

this
>visiting family in the states
>nfl game is on
>11 minutes of actual play
>uncles talking about the height and fitness levels of the niggers on the field

its literal cuck sport and mind numbingly boring

hockey is the only white sport btw

lol why are you sucking Lebron's dick? you're proud of another man? faggot

Meanwhile,

>Play divegrass for 90 minutes
>ends in a 0-0 tie

WOW SO FUN AND EXCITING

football requires a lot of fast coordination and peripheric vision. Also high sport orientated IQ. A natural athlete could be very productive like a Cristiano or a Drogba using his physical skills but it is impossible for a burger nigger become a Messi a Bergkamp, a Cruyff or an Iniesta. Football is a caucasian sport. Only brazilians and a limited bunch of niggers can be in the top tier. European clubs have tons of afrikans in their junior and amateur teams but only a minimal % become a pro. Unless you are in nigger UK and the meme premierleague. Then you´ll play against german/spanish/italian clubs full of white boys and they´d assfuck you every time.

they wouldn't be smart enough to understand tactics and position.
Basketball is played on a small court, and you pretty much get the ball and try and rush for a slam dunk or get outside circle and shoot. Even that they find hard as many of the richest athletes who job it is to shoot from the free throw line with no obstruction still miss!
American football they just barge into each other and hope they get through.

Football is a more intellectual and elegant sport that Niggers can't comprehend.

Then why aren't the Japanese the world champions ?

Even tennis players run for greater distances during a match than basketball players cover during a game, LeBron would get killed on a football field.

why do you keep making this post? i saw this exact post weeks ago.

what's the point? what are you trying to shill?

>and a limited bunch of niggers
Oh, how I can't wait to see how the next world cups look like.

god damn ive never seen a larry bird highlight,
this is more amazing than air jordan desu.

>300 million people
>can't muster 20 players

Landon Donavon
>white
Clint Dempsey
>trailer trash, but white
Pulisic is promising player now
>white
Giuseppe Rossi had 1 or 2 great seasons
>claims italian over American
Jermaine Jones was okay
>born in germany, teenage academy years in germany

>needing points every few minutes so my adhd ridden body doesnt go into meltdown
>this game is brought to you by buddweiser every 10 seconds
>11 minutes actual play
>totally not one big advertisement scheme
>fun and exciting

> that is not football but niggerball

On the left I only see a pussy fagot compensating for his tiny dick by wearing a worthless plastic armor. With all that plastic there is barely any physical contact left. But that fits the beta niggerballer.

The rugby man only wears a skin helmet to protect his hair and looks.

Kek. I remember that Olympics. We lost to Puerto Rico once as well. It was embarrassing.

not to defend america, but they have won the concacaf gold cup a couple times. and its not only mexico, sometimes south america sends scrub youth players that will never make the senior national team too

And you call those great players?
Donovan, Dempsey and Jones are at best mediocre players.
Giuseppe Rossi is 100% italian.
Pulisic is just the next Freddy Adu probably.

Argentina is literally whiter than america ever was or will be. They're like 85% white and the US are 56% and falling. I don't get why the USA and Canada get acknowledged as the two white countries in americas when Chile Uruguay Argentina or even fucking Cuba for that matter are whiter.

lebron never had a good coach. never lived up to potential.

This. Football is to any amerilard sport what english boxing is to catch.

Height is not everything in football. Romário is a manlet (1,67) and did this in your land in 1994 youtube.com/watch?v=4Jhg-oUKHMQ, at 0:45

I mean we have like every sport here so it's hard.

Citizens of the United States, in comparison to the other countries of the world, have long flourished financially. As a result, we are able to play games that require much more equipment than a farm animal's bladder and a flat piece of scorched Earth.

>great players
the guy said name one US footballer to do well in a major footy league.
you can cut donavon from that list.
dempsey and jones both established careers in europe to be known by fans

>tfw there are no basketball courts in my 20000 inhabitants town
>tfw your country managed to win two olympic silver medals in a second-tier sport

Nigger, if whities would really give a shit about niggerball, we will destroy you for sure. Argentina won olympic tournament and Spain won world cup against nba niggers. lol. But the fact is that only cripples, faggots and numales play basketball in europe and baltic bros dont have your 300 million population. The best european athletes practise football since kindergarden age.

Remember pic related, Juan? I thought it was harmless, but they had Gasol apologize for it.

>Rugby player
>actual muscles
>dick too big for tights

>football player
>pencilneck wearing padding and tights

You know who else wears tights and puts pads on to accentuate their upper body "assets"? Women.

>You take longer to accelerate if you're 6'5

Then why is the fastest human to ever live 6'6?

tha fuck you drinking you americunt fuck? Faster than messi? You wish. Go back to watching american handegg.

>Uses imperial system
>Calls American football, football.
That's why the world doesn't take you seriously bruv.

Top speed actually has nothing to do with acceleration beyond how long it takes to reach it

You forgot Africa

because they do not have the years of training and the predisposition for that kind of sport, that is why.

Like you morons not having a predisposition to be free, stopping sandniggers from taking over your shitty island and not being on CCTV

Goddammit I love British terms for sports.

*Cough* Pelé *Cough*

Another bot repost fuck off.

Thats a lot of turks.

Seconded.
>Implying Mike Vick wouldn't have been the greatest goal scorer in soccer history if he had spent his life playing the sport.

Vick was 6' tall, ran a 4.25 40, could hit top speed in a step and a half, was intelligent enough to play QB in the nfl, and was built like a product of a slave breeding program. Messi, Ronaldo,...lol

Soccer isn't played inside an air conditioned arena though.

> Dost

Fuck off and die

>Knows nothing about football

A couple of Turks, some Polacks, an Albo or two... Anything else?