Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=TVxMAAbw5S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zen Buddhists say:

>> There is no Goal in life

Op is correct and a fag

Prove you wrong? You are fully right, goy.

Life itself has no meaning. It's up to you to give your life meaning.

Life has meaning if you're able to function in society.

Life has no meaning for those of us who cannot function in society - if it wasn't for the internet I'd have probably an hero'd 15 years ago.

>babby's first existential crisis

There's nothing lamer than nihilism.

God is love, go in God's peace.

DO NOT WASTE TOILET PEPER! FUCK YOU! NEVER< EVER WASTE STUFF. FUCK YOU

Second Post is obviously the Best Post

Jews want you to think this,
Atheists fear the idea of death and are less likely to defend their country

>It's up to you to give your life meaning.
why? does it change anything? if you like wanking yourself off, thats fine. but not everyone has to

So create your own meaning and live a good life.

>There's nothing lamer than religion.
ftfy

>Nothing in life matters.
Having children and expanding your knowledge makes the whole universe better

Now that's a good gentile, you're absolutely correct. Might as well indulge in base pleasures and nothing more.

>makes the whole universe better
Full of yourself much?

I don't need life to have meaning, I create my own meaning. I don't need to prove shit, faggot.

You are more morally superior if youre vegan... not saving only the animals but the planet also. Look it up. Youll also live longer, healthier and not die when you just retire from your work so the jews get your pension.

You're free to do whatever you want with your life once you realize life itself doesn't have any real meaning, save for instinctive survival. You can either give meaning to it yourself or just end it already.
What you're willing to live or die for it's up to you.

nigga as far as we know we're the only sentient beings around, he isnt wrong

The toilet roll is backwards

so what?

>nods respectfully

Improving one part of something improves that something as a whole. If you improve yourself not only do you improve your community, nation or world but also the universe.

You don't know that for a fact and nihilism is a big step toward a lower quality of living; though it occasionally has the positive effect of allowing one to not be phased by worries over certain typically stressful situations.

Kys then faggot.

life is what you make of it

whoa, that is a really old gif

I thought that is why people come here...

Clean your room!

Strongly this, been memed my whole life with religious beliefs
24 years old now, I've thrown everything that made me who I used to be, and I'm thriving to become who I always dreamed to be

Life might have had meaning when we were closer to animals and everyday was survival. But now we sit around waiting for death while jerking ourselves off to enlightened we are. I was born 3000 years too late

There is still enough meaning in the world. You just need to find it.

It's just your fucking shitposts that don't matter fag now go back to lurking.

>it like totally doesnt matter man

I wish everyone who says or thinks this would just kill themselves then, theres too many retards on the planet as it is.

Pic related is the most accurate portrait of a nihilist.

War and Empire building, making statements, enforcing your will. Build Empires motherfucker, get pissed off, find your zeal and either carve out a new nation, or forcefully fix your own.

Cuck. It's an open world, make one.
This.

>Rembember

Ruined. 0/10.

>t. messy room

I don't know if I would describe myself as a miserable fuck of a nihilist but it is true that once you realize life is one big joke you can enjoy it a lot more.

The main thing is just to try to carve out your own piece of happiness on your terms and based on your subjective idea of happiness.

What would this proof of mattering look like? Define your terms. Are you asking for what matters to us
subjectively? Are you asking for an objective mattering?

Somebody has not been cleaning their room.

Sort yourself out

whats funny is in 60 years we'll all be dead and none of this will matter, so spend your time enjoying life

What is the meaning of life?

To crush the Jews, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

I liked my lunch.

Prove me wrong, fags.

>prove me wrong

No. Kys and livestream it so I can watch.

You edgy fucking nihilists
This is a Christian board.
If you want to die, fucking end yourselves already. Here I'll tell you how to do it painlessly since you're all cowards anyway: Inert gas asphyxiation.
Look that up, it's totally cheap, your family won't be in too much debt if you're a retarded neet and just buy the materials on credit.
I'll go a step further and tell you what to do
Buy some gas, doesn't matter what it is as long as it's not oxygen or carbon dioxide. But make sure it doesn't smell unless you don't really care, I recommend Helium.
Buy a bunch of helium, buy a fully functional gas mask. Use Helium as the gas you breathe in, your body won't know the difference and you'll feel like you're breathing regular air.
You won't be of course, you'll slowly pass out, and then die because your body is an idiot and it's been breathing non oxygen, but it won't feel like it wasn't.
That was the key principle though
>your body won't know the difference
>you'll feel like you're breathing regular air.
>you'll pass out
>die without feeling a thing.
As long as you can find a way to where your body is breathing in shit that isn't oxygen, you're fine.
Shit, I heard you could shit in a car and die off the shit fumes if you locked yourself in it and breathed those in instead of oxygen.
But honestly, fucking end your life.

Quitting is degenerate. Suck it up princess.

The exact opposite.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E

i can't

youtube.com/watch?v=TVxMAAbw5S0

All meaning may be subjective, but social reality is objective, and spending your life jacking off turns you into a pathetic beta loser. Have some respect for yourself and achieve.

welcome to physical reality, atheist.
inb4 u do drugs and live for pleasure
inb4 u discover a spiritual reality
inb4 u either become a cringey-new-age-fag or a christian

you've been kept in the dark for a long time by the luciferians.

The thing is, while the facts are correct in that the values are not.

For some people, there's no better way to live than conventionally. And there's nothing wrong with not "making a mark" on the world.

This treats one guys huge ambitions, the things that animated his own life, as something that works for everyone. Not everyone is creative, even though everyone has to contend with existence in itself.

And being creative isn't necessarily better than not. I fucking hate that about western culture-- it makes everyone think they're nobody if they don't "make a mark"

what about preventing suffering?, would you be this "smart-ass" if you got tortured

Why do you think you have dick that sprays semen thus making life, if there is no point to life?

Who are you to give your life meaning? A bag of slime floating through space? Any meaning you assign is then meaningless because you yourself are a faggot.

If you can't succeed in it, destroy it user.

Kek is all that matters. Put your faith in Him.

I agree with you

but I don't understand how that's a bad thing

Seems you got the market cornered on edge already.

>jews
>saying life is pointless

Nice try Goldstein, it's the Jews who push that there's a point so good Goys will slave away to earn them shekels

>telling people how to kill themselves when they want to die is edgy now
Fuck off newfag. This isn't reddit or Facebook, you're not getting likes or up votes. Your snarky comment doesn't look cool.

correct, i am going to ruin my life and take others down with me, especially the "meaningful life" fags

69. All wretched is no man, | though never so sick;
Some from their sons have joy,
Some win it from kinsmen, | and some from their wealth,
And some from worthy works.

Read the Håvamål today.

Saying life ultimately has no meaning and wanting to die are not neccessarily related. I think writing a blog post telling people to kill themselves based on your misunderstanding probably counts as edgy to most.

Yolo

a white utopia free of all other races besides maybe a few japs would make life worth living. as it is fuck it i just hope i get to see the nukes go off with a decade.

Being creative is not exclusively about making a mark, it is fulfilling in and of itself. In my experience, creating something, even if it's total shit, is infinitely more meaningful than just sitting around consuming stuff all day
Do whatever makes you happy tho, just saying there is more to live than living "conventionally" whatever that means

I have a 16" dildo up my ass.

Prove that there isn't a point