Hey folks its me, DJT ask me anything

I have free time before meeting with prime minister of Israel, Bibi netanyahu, a great friend, great friend.
Gotta tell you folks, there is a tremendous respect here, tremendous.

DJT is a great friend of us, we are greatful to have him in our side! Trump rocks, fuck obama

no way you are actually him. he's not the type that would go on Sup Forums.

nice

tits with timestamp or GTFO

You wouldnt belive it, i asked couple of days before one of my secret service , a great guy, asked him whats with the Sup Forums website, because i heared on the news, on CNN, NBC, FOX they keep telling Sup Forums, Sup Forums, so i went out and asked one of the guys, a great guy really, what's with all of this, and he showed me the site, i actually liked it i gotta tell you.

have to admit larper, you do have the candor correct

no WAY!!! glad to have you as a member of our parliament!

ban anime

ban anime with children getting pounded

Sup Prezzy. When the Seth Rich shit coming out in MSM?

the fuck is wrong with his teeth?

Hi Doooonaaald

Are we going to erect greater israel, move all the sandniggers to the sand dunes, and together control the universe ?

It is in the process belive it or not, i have spoken with prime minister Shinzo abe of Japan, tremendous guy, actually it was my first meeting with a foreign leader, and i gotta tell you, we have spoken on this issue, and there will be actions i'll tell you that.

Jews are bad, mmkay?

I am looking forward to meet you personally and discuss with you. A man of honor!
God bless Israel and US

can you ask him to remove all the african invadors all over we dont wanna look like france with bum africans all over uselsess with aids and ebola jobless on the streets on welfare

stop doxing me

I love you, sir. KEK bless the USA and Israel.

poor trump, so sleepy after just three days on his little trip. sad! low energy!

Hey, I didn't see the video until this morning and I couldn't help but notice that when you BENT THE KNEE to the Islamic King, as he put his jewellery on you, you ALSO did a little curtsey, like girls do for the Queen of England.

So, did they instruct you to do that, or was that an extra improvised act of fealty?

They said I could be anything I wanted, so I became a horse

Fuck off, camel jockey.

looooool

I have spoken with king Salman, great guy, we have discussed on the options for defeating ISIS, they offered their help. Saudia arabia is our friend on the middle east. It was a gesture of manner and respect, as we demand they respect us, in america, so are they, belive me.

STOP DOXING ME

Have to concede this: you really speak like the retard in chief. Nice LARPing, faggot

we have the best larpers, dont we folks?

Hey BUBOMIC QUAUMPF YOU SUCK ORANGE LOSER