I wish that the government would ______

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HifYH0888eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shutdown the internet

Kill OP.

disappear.

Die.

Recognize Kek as their true master, not Moloch.

make dragon maids

nuke japan again for old times sake

tongue niggers anus

Would force OP to suck my dick whenever I want.

gas weebs and ban anime

make anime illegal again

Data mine Sup Forums to death until DARPA can create a good bot to shill the fuck out of every truth being exposed

do its job.

Stop giving welfare to niggers in exchange of votes.

Kill the Jews

De-size

Hang all bankers.

geg'd desu

and whats s that honey bun bun

get out please, off to reddit or some other shithole.

Gas the jews

commit suicide

Have mandatory military service for males. 16-20.

and just like that the trump administration is gone

Give everyone cute dragon maids

You want me to read you the constitution and then start with exective orders or...? Get work fucking done, stop all the bullshit fighting against each other so that nothing actually gets done. It's like if I had to do my job with two crews of guys and only one of them got paid based on performance. Ridiculous. They sabotage themselves with all the infighting and sabotage all the rest of us in the process. Our country withers away while special interests dig their claws deeper into the system and the average person suffers for it. That's not what the government is supposed to do. That's not it's fucking job. Do your fucking job, how hard is that? But no, trying to prove that the other team is bad guys so that they'll vote in more of your team this time is WAY more important. Fuck roads. When's the next Amtrak derailment anyway? I'm excited for it.

Suck my dick.
Literally everyone in a government job or public office line up and suck me off to completion.

Going down as the last Hitler for the next endless generations in Sup Forums to praise him until the next one comes.

Nice try FBI

Fucking hang like the traitors they are.

Cease to exist so I can install .50 machine guns on my house and gun down passerbys who drive a prius

>reddit
every time
kys get a gf and stop fapping to loli cartoons

They all rush to make sure they come to a deal in time so they all still have jobs and get paid, but they can't figure out the important shit for the rest of us? Fuck those assholes. Do your fucking job, shitty government.

be pro-white instead of anti

BUY MY GAME

make cat girls

Do you know were you are, normalshit?

3dpd is literally not worth my time

Repeal the NFA

be less intrusive

ethnostate

genocide niggers, jews and slavs

Reduce itself to a night-watchmen state

what makes you so buttfrustrated that you save such images and poke fun at anime

yeah i do you fucking spic been coming here for years, never got into anime though.

even my little sister grew out of that shit you NEET time to grow up

crush the libs

make anime real !!

youtube.com/watch?v=HifYH0888eo

Be transparent

>we can read the bill after it passes!

give me more money! :DDDDDD

Fuck off and die

came here to post this

FORCE MY CHILDREN TO HAVE SEX WITH OLDER MEN

Make Israel the ultimate supreme leader of the world

I wish that the government would fight to the death in a gladiatorial arena so as to decide who becomes Prime Minister. Only the fittest may lead.

Ravioli Ravioli ___________________

give me free sheep to fuck

Ban all assault weapons

why tho

cuz there made for assault