The Seth Rich story is fake news

The Seth Rich story is fake news
Please stop the investigation, you're just making it harder on his parents.

Sean Hannity will get sued for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho
youtu.be/MIOjMqlXAUk
youtu.be/J1vK72iuXJI?t=24s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4264558/GOP-lobbyist-claims-Russia-murder-Seth-Rich.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut it down... our DNC damage control PR will sue you

The only reason they're so against it is that they know a firestorm is coming, and they're going to be burned alive.

Very true. I looked through everything and it's nothing substantial. It's propped up nonsense from right wing media to distract from trump russia.

Being this fuckin evil to not even consider mountains of strange connections. We literally need to rid the world of these scum

>Humanity
Should be used to describe the most successful predators in existence. Instead sandniggered to mean charity fags

>humanity & empathy
i agree lets take all those politicians out of goverment that push this bulshit. Lets start with Merkel

Asking questions is fake news?

didn't this beaner roastie cry over something Trump did during the election?

>harder on his parents
I'm sure his parents would like to know who murdered their son

Assange just admitted it, you're going down shareblue.

Very true. I looked through everything and it's nothing substantial. It's propped up nonsense from right wing media to distract from trump russia.

His own brother thought the official story was bullshit.
His parents were paid off. If they were not then they are not even smart. Or maybe the dnc threatened them all with suicide because of grief.

Shills and traitors will be dealt with accordingly

>strange connections
oyvey just like pizzagate amirite? so many (((connections))) but still a whole lot of nutting and almost got innocent people killed.

Good. He can then countersue and make a million.

YOU are fake news youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho

His parents are probs just typical boomers who love their government.

Wow they really are starting to panic.

It's obvious the family is afraid of meeting the same fate.

you heard it goys. stap doing stuf taht might hurt peple feefees. muh humanity and empethy es numero uno

lol, that Mexican bimbo is sweating.

Triggered!

Related: there was a clip of an interview of SR's GF on TD. A check on YouTube yealds nearly nada, only a few fragments of the interview. Search reveals nothing. Has this interview been scrubbed?

Keep in mind that Seth's mom has been very sick for a long time and has been losing her ability to talk. I doubt it's anything nefarious on her part at least.

No way they would kill the family. That would generate an actual shitstorm.

"Car accident."
>"It's a terrible tragedy, the entire family was in the car and Mr. Rich lost control and veered into oncoming traffic, where their car was struck by an 18 wheeler."

You get it. Some of us know they did everything to get their boy in.

>WikiLeaks has never disclosed a source
>Tags Seth Rich in the post
So he's either doing a really shitty job of protecting a source, or it isn't Seth. Got it.

Getting close lads

You're a special kind of stupid

>Stop & Condemn
>Think of humanity to the parents
Why might "wild" speculation negatively affect parents of an unsolved murder victim?

Of course it's fake news and pol is at the centre of it! Never trust anything posted here. It's just trolling and memes

Remember, emotions are more important than facts.

that's after he was revealed as the source by third party, wasn't it

>SHUT UP GOY

youtu.be/MIOjMqlXAUk
youtu.be/J1vK72iuXJI?t=24s

>p-please stop, goy

That hashtag isn't saying that Seth Rich is the source. He was responding to people who were talking via the #sethrich tag. Obviously Seth Rich was the topic.

>protecting a source

He's fucking dead, you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho

Can anyone find if this is an old video from before this last big blowing up in the last week?

Aren't' these the people who go "If you got nothing to hide... "?

Funny how they always say empathy before politics when they want to shut something down but never ever do the same thing

Yeah but governments or other actors could still come after someone's family or loved ones. I see this tweet as saying if somebody releases our source's identity soon (kimdotcom) remember it didn't come from us. We protect our sources.

Anyone else feeling really sleepy?

Then what's the point of all the assgrabbery where he refuses to outright confirm it? He isn't protecting the family or future sources when he's doing all he can to suggest it was Seth, the only possible motive is giving himself plausible deniability to say "well I never actually said Seth was the leaker!" if this is proved to be bullshit eventually. Something doesn't add up.

So does anyone actually think 400lb hacker man is actually going to deliver?

Here's the thing though: Assange offered what was it, $20,000 for info in Rich's murder?

If this guy was a literally who to Wikileaks why offer to pony up an entry level year's salary for info on who killed him.

And why throw your name,face and reputation into the ring containing discussions of his murder and a desire to see justice for him.

If Assange had no skin in that particular fight why involve himself in it at all?

Nice proxy, cuck, and no it isn't.

Robbery isn't 2 bullets to the back of the head. That's assassination.

Aren't the leftwing rags using the family's grief for political narratives by pushing this concept?

Someone tweet the parents video asking for help uncovering his murder at this bitch

already done

Please see

when they don't want islamist terrorist attacks documented it's "think of the parents"
when they don't want their assassinations to come to light it's "think of the parents"

no, dems, let's think of the VICTIMS past and future

How much did the JIDF pay you for that post goy?

kek, you moran

>(((they))) no unironically use "fake news" as a term

Bizarre. Didn't they mock Trump for that? I suppose it's just like when Trump said the election could be rigged, (((they))) said Trump was undermining the election, but then he won and (((they))) demanded to know why there wasn't outrage about the blatant "hacking" of the election.

Be less obvious when you're shilling faggot.

It's leftist projection. They always accuse you of doing what they're actually doing.

Always.

This fat fuck isn't even a rino shes a democrat who just can't admit it like an addict with drug problem. who is overdosing.

Its afraid.

Thanks Podesta but i think we have it covered.

i feel so bad for the parents. the way they lost their son like that. somebody should have seen the murder-suicide coming. if only there was anything we could have done to support them in their grief.

Leftards coined the phrase fake news. It's a testament to our power that we control it now.

no faggot

Wow even Snopes has a page on this. You know it's bad when they've jumped the gun straight to calling it false when his death still hasn't even been investigated properly.

Is this in regards to Kim Dotcom?

This story made me really sleepy, user. What do you say we all take a nap and just forget about it? So sleepy. Zzzzzzzzz.....ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz.

So asking for the feds to investigate is harming the grieving parents?

I would think parents would want to know who murdered their son.

Assange just admitted that it's not true. It's over.

lmfao forgot to change proxy location this time? CTRL+C CTRL+V

Clearly a conspiracy

>Please don't investigate a case that can completely destroy our fake news russian narrative.
Yeah okay OPie.

Sounds desperate. There's another one implicated in whatever is coming.

It's impressive how many private detectives became journalists. I truly think they're in the wrong job if they can so conclusively say it's just a conspiracy. Maybe they could look into what happened to Jimmy Hoffa or JonBenét Ramsey they'd be immortalized for their skill.

How much longer until some """"""right wing lone gunman"""""" is arrested near Brad Baumans house, and the media claims it's a result of 'fake news gone awry again'?

Investigating a murder is fake news.
Why doesn't the DNC want to find out who killed Seth Rich?

And the narrative is changing from 'stop talking because of the family' to 'Seth was working for the Russians'. Started happening last night.

>SETHS COMPUTER EXAMINED: EMAILS FROM RUSSIAN BRIDES FOUND

If they go along with that then I wouldn't be surprised if the failed robbery becomes Russian assassination.

No he won't get sued. They could try but they would only get a hillary side of beef

Actually yeah, I shouldn't have stayed up all night playing vidya after work lol

Bauman was already trying that one a couple of months ago

>oyvey just like pizzagate amirite? so many (((connections))) but still a whole lot of nutting and almost got innocent people killed.

innocent people die every day, I'm talking about the stuff thats in most of the most famous legal cases in European history, oh yeah the cannibalism and child abuse shit

That's the story that they're pivoting towards.
This was from February, planting the idea?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4264558/GOP-lobbyist-claims-Russia-murder-Seth-Rich.html

Remember when the Russians hacked Seth Rich's murder? DAMN YOU PUTIN!!!

Are you a a shill working for Trump too?

See Repub lobbyist Burkmann, the guy offering 100k, says Russians did it.

>trump russia
>not propped up nonsense

How can you be so adept at determining what is propped up nonsense and have it apply exclusively to one side of the political spectrum?

>Repub lobbyist
Oh, well, I guess that proves it, since """"people from both sides"""" believe it to be true! Case closed!

I have to admit I'm impressed how they can simultaneously claim it's not an assassination while also claim it's a Russian assassination.

aren't the parents seeking justice? weak bait.

Fake parents

Sage

You forgot to tell everyone to go to sleep, faggot

sage

Will someone just deport this fat diabetic Mexican troll from CNN to Mexican public access radio.

Bump.

If you really think being shot in the back of the head twice and left for dead with your valuables is a robbery, you need to kill yourself

Sage is not a downvote newfags

why havent DC cops found the killer yet?

that would end this