When did you faggots get overrun by shills

Someone in Hillary's campaign enlists the help of an aide and his friend who is involved in let's say MS-13. They are paid to take out a known leaker who has incriminating evidence against Hillary. They botch the murder by not finishing off Seth Rich or not being able to go all the way through with it? Seth is then take to a hospital where the sister of the Director for communications of HRC's camp Jennifer Palmieri, Sonia Palmieri administers a dose of medication that kills Seth and makes it look like he died of gun shot wounds(that were not fatal) The hired guns who botched the original hit are then taken out so that anyone outside of HRC's circle of trust are dealt with

We all know Seth was the DNC leaker at this point, Uretsky might have had a hand in it too

This is the Mexican DNC aide and his friend who died only a day after Seth's murder
archive.is/pB7BX
archive.is/HiUeW#selection-3199.24-3199.49

Jennifer Palmieri en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Palmieri

His sister possibly who works at the hospital where Seth was taken and died. doctor.webmd.com/doctor/sonia-palmieri-e30cde20-6698-4799-ac10-368f6fe7a4d6-overview

Please let me know if anyone has any part of the police investigation or anything else on the other DNC aide killed the day after Seth

Other urls found in this thread:

gunmemorial.org/2016/07/11/rafael-aguilar
archive.is/HiUeW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is the subject related at all to what you actually posted

>Overrun by shills
We are not overrun by shills, they are so many they out populated us.
Also Redit fags let themselves fall for the go back to Redit meme and subverted themselves into becoming actual leftists because of the previous shills.
In recap, most of Redit fags became Redit fags by believing they were fags from Redit, accomplishing the only method shills have of ridicule and finally becoming Redit fags.

I don't need to explain myself

Bump for Sneth

Well this just got spicy. Bump.

This.
Normies, all of 'em.

This is the most shill filled comment of the day

They went crazy on the Seth Rich thing. Been all over this board ever since. To bad our Mods are stupid and worthless.

Mehixo gangbangers, an absolute false lead. Yeah, 2 of them in a van failed to abduct/kill a commie cuck, got killed in an infested area 12 hours after the deed (6 hours drive away, easily to be tracked by traffic cams)

However, Sonia-Jennifer Palmieri link was not pursued and while I tried to post in all relevand threads, was utterly ignored. Maybe bad hour, maybe too soon. Definately a solid lead.

Jennifer Palmieri.
>starts the carrier under future CIA chief
>went to John Edwards campaign, probably fucking him while his wife was dying from cancer
>many political positions to be had, never had a real job

Lmao this is what paranoid schizophrenia looks like.

Finally someone comes.

Why are the is the DNC aide and mexican gangbanger a bad lead? The other guy has tats on his face and happens to be hanging out with someone else who worked for the DNC when they are murdered one day after Seth

Why are the *

apparently I had a stroke?

When you lmao, do you shit as well? It seems you have your anal orifice enlarged...

Sup Forums was feed a fake lead, so maybe you're just colleagues? OP does a lot of unnecessary assumptions (no need to administer additional medication, just kick his teeth to talk then take the IV out)

Yea this thread is schizo infact this entire website is nothing but schizos better go back to rddit and then go to sleep i am so very tired afterall lets all get some sleep and forget about all this

stop posting the DC mexican aide, anyone can alter that shit on that website, it's a hoax.

focus on other things, but the mexican murders are completely unrelated.

>Jennifer Palmieri, Sonia Palmieri

Do we have any proof that they're related and don't just happen to have the same last name?

Happens. Sure seems like a lead to me, both of them.
t. Not a Cop

I spent a lot of time looking for those 2, original news article from Myrtle Beach, the original links posted

feel free to edit any filed there and cap the screen btw like occupation

Also from the facebook page posted in the page above, looked at the "interest" section, just a garage pimping his ride. The person leaving another comment (Amanda R Inman) also is just a marrying whore with maybe 2 husbands, probably former ex/sister. FB deleted.

Is a FAT trap and a fake lead. Do your research if you're genuine and post proofs, if you're a shareshitblue fuck off.

Palmieri and Capone are the best leads.

He was a Clinton campaign aide though?
archive.is/HiUeW

They deleted the new article of the double homicide since it was first posted, you can only get it on archive now

Alright, fuck the mexicans then. I didn't have facebook and was going off on what I had

they deleted it because it was tampered with and not accurate, and probably were getting harassed by dozens of autists like you.

I do not have facebook either. Only the remembrance page for that Aguilar and the link towards VMautomotive was public and I could surf first page. Fuck zuckbook

Fucking hell, stop it