Why are Arabs racist towards blacks and call them dumb animals when Arabs themselves have much black blood and have sex...

Why are Arabs racist towards blacks and call them dumb animals when Arabs themselves have much black blood and have sex with goats? In fact what's the difference between them even?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenordic.com/old-arabic-texts-describe-dirty-vikings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I love arabs now.

Ibn Battuta, 14th century

"beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."

Arabs used to be very smart. Don't know if they still are.

Hint. they are not

Jealous finn insult us glorious arabs when all his country has ever done was to try not to lose their sovereignty be it with Sweden or Russia.

Pitiful mud dweller dares making fun of the creator of civilization.

Nobody can make fun of Semites

You are being manipulated by jews and murdered by arabs right now

>finns
>murdered by ar*bs
mudslime education

Arabs are low tier humans, blacks are subhuman.

Because they are based.

You are so glorious that you have to move to white countries because you can't deal with life in your own nigger shitholes

>us glorious arabs
>post from belgium

so glorious you had to leave your arab shithole of a country.

>Belgium
Why am I not suprised?

Too much inbreeding thanks to Mohammad has insured their demise.

>tfw the only countries in Africa that have ever been somewhat historically successful had heavy arab influence
>years later, try and we wuz them

So glorious I colonize new lands because my homeland is literal desert.

Fuck for lover of plants and green in general arabia the middle east is no place to be

Molenbeek?

yes but I m no terrorist

I prefer longterm plans like outbreeding than outright killing which is too risky and inhumane

We ll make you arabs and you ll love it

Timbuktu should be crossed too, because it was Arab architects that Mansa Musa got with him who built it

>come to west for gibsmedat because our traitor politicians let you
>colonize
You have to go back Ahmed

I have a job fuckboi

You gonna get colonized and will be our slaves like you were back then

Arabs r hot so meh. I don't want the religion tho

You haven't got shit against west in hundreds of years, just eternal butthurt time after time, but we can't even use you as slaves because you are too dumb even for that

>We ll make you arabs and you ll love it

Nah lad

Though you guys are gonna be just as cucked as the same food and water supply feminizes just as it happened to everyone else. Do you really think they'd allow mass migration without some plan to lull everyone?

Our women are hot, I agree

Convert and become an arab and you can get one

We are weak now but it will not last forever

Nobody expected us in the middle age evrybody tought us weak

you know what happened?

The byzantine empire lost more than half its territory and the persians got buttfucked so hard they venerate us now

>We ll make you arabs and you ll love it

you'll more likely make civil war in western europe. islam is incompatible with the west.

What do you think of the Ottoman Empire?

>what's the difference between them even?
Blacks don't fuck lambs before eating them.

Nice try, Makhmud.

Yeah, in the MIDDLE AGES, this is not Middle Ages, this is today and you can barely ride a camel and read and write anymore, the American negro is more capable than Arab is today

Now post his quote about Scandinavians

Arabs are less subhuman than Sub-Saharan Africans, so they look down on Sub-Saharan Africans.

European White people are less subhuman than Arabs, so they look down on the Arabs and the Sub-Saharan Africans.

It's just how humans are.

Us Jews are the chosen people and our IQ is far higher than everyone else's IQ, so we look down on everyone that is not a Jew.

You goys are all subhuman.

We are getting stronger than ever

The gyms are full of arabs now

We won' make a civil war because we don't one

you ll not dissapear with a bang but with a wimper

the wimper of your daughter getting fucked

Ottomans are Bad empire builders too centralized and left the rest of the middle east in a state of decay

>the American negro is more capable than the Arab

Come visit the Deep South, user. Memphis or New Orleans. Come and see how wrong you are.

Jews are low iq, their success is due to their parasitic nature.

Islam turned them into inbred retards.

We wuz scientasts n shit

You're not an Arab, you're probably an inbred Moroccan.

sciencenordic.com/old-arabic-texts-describe-dirty-vikings

Don't be too confident that your communities won't succumb to the same curse after a generation. I'm not sure about where you are, but here the education system is designed to indoctrinate the young. In this regard why bother making it a goal to breed out whites? You'll just end up in the same spot. I understand from your point of view that being dominant is a very nice feeling, but the circumstance that brought most of the immigration to the Europe will have its own plans for you.

Arabs used to be based, but then Islamic revolutions and (((destabilization))) made them devolve into waht they have become.

Pic related is a pohto of Iranian students back in 1970.

I love how low Arabs have set their goals. "Colonize" and outbreeding in Molenbeek. Literally move to the other side of the world to make a better life, but end up unemployed with your 6 siblings in a shit shack in a crappy neighborhood.

The goal of colonizing is to make your life better, not to position yourself at the bottom of the social ladder.