Do wholesome white women with morals and family values exist in 2017?

Do wholesome white women with morals and family values exist in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PelVVOf_nFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only in muslim countries.

No

Yes. You wont find girls like this at a bar or club OP. Join a club or community that shares the same values as you. The girls your looking for are attending church and bible studies. Perhaps you see if your local church has activities going on you can participate in.

Yes
But they wont fall into your fucking lap while you jerk off to Chinese animated traps

Yes, but good luck finding one that isn't taken yet.

No, but the men were high testosterone and allowed to slap the shit out of them if they stepped out of line.

They exist, but they are never single. Usually they are hooked up with guys who are complete degenerate fuckups, but they think they can mold him into the perfect provider.

Yes, but they only reveal themselves to men of equal virtue.

I think it's making a comeback.

If you're a white woman with a salaried job and benefits you want a compatible partner.

yes you just need to find them. i found one a few years back but i'm a gangbanger and couldn't get away from the life. she knew well about it and was actually interested in it but i gave her up in hopes she would find a real man.

Not really. Ive looked for a solid decade. Joined several young adult ministries. Online. Through friends. Its virtually non existent. If you ever do find one she will likely be taken or has an unrealistic disney ideology about what a relationship should be and she will reject the good men in her circles.

>I think it's making a comeback.
Indeed it is.
>If you're a white woman with a salaried job and benefits you want a compatible partner.
They never want kids though, doggos are replacing the first born in every new household.

>Join a club or community that shares the same values as you. The girls your looking for are attending church and bible studies.

Everyone who isn't a beta shill like you knows Christian girls are gold diggers who fuck Chads on the side because it's really really hot to sin.
They are natural liars and will brainwash your kids to worship Israel.

>source
>experience

Yeah, but usually they are ugly af

Yes Im dating one.

Wasnt easy to find though or random chance, you have to actually get really aggressive in your pursuit. Betas or otherwise passive men need not apply, because women will never be "good" for them, even a moral woman will act out with immorality in response to beta male behavior.
Its literally just animal instinct.

That's different. Those often don't really believe in that stuff, they just know that they are too ugly to get away with being a slut and being faithful and more conservative is the only way how they can sell themselves.

This. You must become the alpha if you want your chick to act right. They are followers by nature and if you are not leading they will rebel and try to destroy you out of contempt.

Yikes, the delusion is strong in this post

ive started attending a church group thing about a year ago and I've already fucked 4 of the girls there, 2 of them in the church itself. Church girls fuck like rabbits

I can see her knees! She was a skank, too.
Just because they look like good girls doesn't mean they aren't massive sluts.

/thread

Yeah. I think all you get in church are sluts with heads filled with religious nonsense. It's an explosive mix.

Spot on. Women hate weakness and guys who aren't natural leaders or at least confident

Yes, they're rare though. I found mine through Sup Forums (sort of)

yes they do
but interestingly enough most men dont want to get engage and have lots of kids (understandably) so their numbers dwindle cause most risk facing a dead end

they are out there, and its not easy for them as well

my girlfriend is one, and even though it was fine in the begining, i am starting to get cold feet, kids are an anchor and scare the shit out of me

>I found mine through Sup Forums (sort of)

tell me your secrets wize user

>Do wholesome white women with morals and family values exist in 2017?
do men?

Why did you leave, then?

There never was, there never will be, thou some women are better than others. It all comes down to the man, if you can't put your woman in line she WILL cuckhold you. That goes for muslime women too.

Participating in a "redpill omegle" thread. It was just random chance we happened to get each other. We figured out we were both from Sup Forums and started talking. Ended up talking for like 8 hours and exchanging contacts

Typical boy meets girl through Taiwanese basket weaving database

yes, my wifes daughter is one

I don't think any women outside of stockholm syndrome-esque types are like that anymore.

You can find women who are very close to it for sure.

My soon to be wife is right wing, quite conservative in her views and somewhat racist but not to the point she won't interact with them. But most of all, she actually listens to my opinions and takes them onboard...especially when it comes to politics. Although I always tell her to vote for whoever she feels would serve her best.
That being said, we've always voted the same way whether it be in elections or the EU referendum last year.

youtu.be/PelVVOf_nFY

No

Oh then you're in the right place.

wifes da..

These guys get it. Women's entire MO is to find a provider that can take care of her and her children. To make the decisions needed to be made. Women, quite literally, just want to be told what to do.

I got one, so yeah they still exist.

No.

Christian revival when?

yes

It's too late for you user.

Middle schools desu, rare but you can find some that haven't been corrupted yet

My daughter is the least degenerate female I know. She wants to be a nurse (perfect job for a womans), get married, have "at least" three children, and she's been working a part time job since she was 14 . The other day I said "how bow dah" and she looked at me with disdain and told me to never say that again. It made me proud.

Not sure where she gets it all from. Her mother is about as degenerate as they come and I'm a nihilistic defeatist.

Mormons

>nurse
W E W

challenge starts at college i think
all those feelings and intentions are beautiful but its a lonely life

Of course.

>wow my daughter is so great and I'm a huge pussy that's given up on the world

Yes, but you were will never find them
They always find you

You might find one from religious circles.

Never you cuck

Thank you for understanding.

I feel like I'm living in a different world to you guys:

My sister is getting married this summer to have kids, my cousin is getting married next year, I'm going to weddings all summer long, etc.

My GF's best friends just had a kid.

I'll probably get married in two years (I'm 25), my GF wants at least 4 kids.

I feel like I live in a bubble of based traditional people.

>The other day I said "how bow dah" and she looked at me with disdain and told me to never say that again. It made me proud.
She said that because you're her father and teenagers don't like hearing their parents use up to date lingo
Your little girl probably likes nigger cock and fingerbanging herself to Usher tracks

>Having white children in France
>Based
You're being irresponsible greedy cunts bringing people into a world where their neighbors will literally attempt to kill or rape them for the rest of their lives
If you don't leave France you're a piece of shit

If she's uggo that could be it, or possibly she is sucking that Tyrone BBC and getting golden showers with her buddies behind your back.

Christian girls nororiously degenerate

Don't ask questions with sad answers.
Accept the answer and move on.

Fleeing the country of my ancestors to go where?

To the United Mongrels of America?

Yes

>If you're a white woman with a salaried job and benefits you want a compatible partner

The woman you want doesn't have a career and didn't go to college. The job she has now is just temporary while she waits to start her family. She will use the money she saves now to help pay for her small wedding, and the down payment on the home she buys with her future husband. She is in a holding pattern of saving money and doing something useful for her community until she is able to realize the dream of her childhood, to be married and to create new life.

You meet these women after
1) you have a real job with a plausible future
2) you have a car that you can do basic maintenance on
3) you do not live with your parents

Where do you meet them?

At a conservative Christian church.

You start attending church because you realize that society is worthless, hopelessly broken, and that the modern world is destroying girls and boys, and that only God and God's plan, given in the Bible, makes any sense, and you're looking to start a family with a like minded young woman who has also committed herself to God.

You'd know the answer already if you were a wholesome white man with family values

She said "I can't stand that girl". Nigger dick is always a possibility, but I think there's maybe two black kids in her entire school. She'll have to fight the thots if she really wants it.

I know this isn't the place to be sincere and not expect shitpost replies, but I put in a lot of effort to make sure I'm not raising a future womans with daddy issues. I've dated enough of those; I don't want to be responsible for imparting that hell on another dude.

>unironically believing the MRAs and PUAs

top kek. under-sexed 19-21 year olds detected

They do. They come in two forms:

Cat Ladies ( includes virgins! )

Single Mothers who never again have a relationship until they become Cat Ladies.

Being a father is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. You put 20 years of your life and all your resources into raising a female for some other guy to enjoy for nothing.

Yes. In church.

You can also meet them on traditionalist forums.

Yeah Christian girls are known for being dedicated to their religion and never rebelling against their parents

the real redpilll is that most proper college educated young men wouldnt want these women because they would have little in common with them, they would be too country or simple minded to share your deep thoughts and have conversations with, and that is what relationships end up as in the future

>nurse

Thanks, captain obvious. I never wanted children, but I created one so I have the obligation to be the best father I can be whether I like it or not and regardless of what the ultimate outcome is.

Good luck finding a pretty one

Any woman you meet on a "traditionalist forum" is gonna be uggo af

nah

It's easy if you're young guy to find a pretty one (16-24). There's plenty. However they get snatched up quick. The less desirables are left over. (Still make fine wives)

Ouch! I'd beg to differ though.

>Her mother is about as degenerate as they come
>She wants to be a nurse

I have bad news user

Wanna laugh?
Jehova witnesses
Never mingled with them enough to learn whether they are for real or not but they sure do look like for real.
Almost gave me a fetish, maybe I'll join them just so I can fuck that one absolutely pale chick that was visiting me last month.
She looks like after round of chemo, so white and pale but still with hairs.
There is something about her that just makes me wanna fuck her.

How do you keep her in line? If you don't hit her, you're beta. Let me guess- you don't hit her? xD typical beta cuck

Then where the FUCK else are we supposed to find em? Arranged marriage as a concept doesn't exist in the U.S.A save for dirty ethnic minorities. How can any man find a good woman?

>tfw I just ripped apart a skank who texted me trying to catch up
stupid dumb roastie scum is gonna die alone while I have 6 kids. Dumb fucking stupid cunt. She probably called me for a booty call but I ended up telling her she is going to be valueless in 5 years when her looks dry up.

Yes. But like me, you're attracted to whores so you don't notice them.

>the real redpilll is that most proper college educated young men wouldnt want these women because they would have little in common with them, they would be too country or simple minded to share your deep thoughts and have conversations with, and that is what relationships end up as in the future

>thinking that you can only be intelligent if you go to college

Try again.

I've been married a long time. My wife dropped out of college when she met me. There's not a day that goes by where I think "boy, I wish she had spent a few more years racking up debt in feminist slut camp"