Fuck Sweden

>tfw Sweden is destroying itself
The Swedish were a primary driving force behind sanctions and hostility against Apartheid South Africa. They refused to give this country a chance to develop an educated black middle class. By forcing us into absolute democracy they damned the futures of black and white South Africans. The Afrikaaners as a people have no future anymore, and now the Swedish are paying for their part in that. I just hope I live long enough to see Sweden fall to Islam and have all their rights taken away from them. The Swedes are gonna lose everything; it couldn't be happening to a nicer country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDpFiwSWi7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=NDpFiwSWi7I

What a shame South-Africa got ruined by niggers and the (((UN))). Tarryn is my waifu.

>hairlet waifu

>when your country is so weak it can't stand up to the swedes

haha "the mighty boer" hope the niggers rape and eat you alive if you live in warm countries you are not white

To be fair I'm against apartheid too.

You just should have never let them in period.

we killed your Prime Minister Sven.

Thanks, you did us a favor

Yes, you killed us which means we win.

t. Sven

Based.

But it ain't the fault of children of the baby boomers that browse Sup Forums nowadays.

Why did Olof Palme got interested in Southern Africa terrorism - we will never know - Fidel Castro, non-aligned movement, etc?

Amen!

So if someone murders nicola sturgeon you're going to cry about it? Of course you won't.

Sorry for the do gooders in my country too. If you didn't know boomers have made a cottage industry out of virtue signalling their part in your downfall here.

Good thing craig white killed olaf palme

Wow Sweden had so much influence over SA!?

I enjoyed your post OP. I can feel the true hatred in your heart for the Swedes. What a wonderful day to be alive.

They funded terrorist organisations such as the ANC which destabilised SA and killed many innocent people. Swedes are scum and humanity will well served by their extinction.

Your stupid normal Swedish people didnt fund anc, olof palme did and Swedes hated him so he got killed.

Olof Palme could do what he did because the Swedish public supported him. I have no sympathy for you people. The only option any Swede who hasn't been brainwashed is to flee his country before he becomes a victim of it, not unlike white South Africans

Ek het nie eens die kak geweet nie! Hulle ma se poese!

Ill pillage a few villages and whoop some svens for you boerbro if they collapse.

However when you reach failed state level please run to sweden and be their bane in their own countries, dont even bother with paperwork sneak in.