We've made a mistake. A REALLY BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PelVVOf_nFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>b-but meme magic
lmao

What a cuck

Why the actual fuck did he wear the skull cap? Why didn't he just say "No I would rather not" when they asked him? He's such a jew loving cuck isn't he?

Why did you expect anything else?

We knew Trump was compromised since the Syria strikes.

He's learning about walls to bring that knowledge home and to put it to use.

>ITT: asshurt Liberals who are worried Trump might actually make some headway on Israel/Palestine relations

ITT shills replying to each other

Wasn't he Muslim yesterday?

LOL

Why is this suddenly a surprise, I don't follow politics but even I know he's a Jew lover.

He's looking to build another cryfest inducing wall in the US. Simply seeking inspiration.

He might have been replaced with a clone. The secret government has this technological capability. Alien tech is far more advanced than the surface earth societies.

Melania does look gross & awkward OP you're right

>People on this board actually thought he wasn't a kike shill

>DRUMPF IS A MUSLIM COCKSUCKER!!!!
>DRUMPF IS A KIKE SHILL!!!
pick one narrative and stick to it

You people are fucking idiots. Did you expect him to be anti-Israel like Obama and the rest of the dems? Do you secretly love sand-niggers?

>HURR DURR ELITE ARAB OFFICIALS ARE THE SAME AS REFUGEE TRASH
>DRUMPF BTFO

Yes how dare Trump forge an alliance designed to cuck Israel politically

What dimension of chess is he on now?

>Do you secretly love sand-niggers?
no, but he does LMAO

No matter who you've voted for, he's going to get cucked by Kikes.

Ever heard of the Deep estate?

6.000.000D underwater Mahjong

yes yes.. bow to your master donny

Annnd here it is.

This train is never late. Right. On. Time.

Gtfo Shill

He's anything he needs to be.

Absolutely kek worthy, abused girlfriend keeps defending her abusive boyfriend
It's actually pathetic, world superpower and you're bowing down like that

It's libs false flagging numpty

>We've made a mistake
No, you did just what (((they))) wanted you to do. Good goys.

the saudi royal family is a bunch of larping jews.

S-surely that's photoshopped, r-right guys???

Do you think we didn't know he liked Israel before we elected him?

going to be hard to get a coherent linear argument out of lefties this week.

Then reply to this Why are you acting like abused girlfriend defending his abusive boyfriend? You could easily wipe out Israel but you decide to bow down to them.

No moron, even Hillary would have done the same

At least Melina isn't wearing any head covering

yeah....

He just bent over for Saudi Arabia this past weekend....

>trumples are finally understanding that they made the wrong choice
im glad, but what took you so long?

>might actually make some headway on Israel/Palestine relations
AKA one state jew only solution

notice how all remaining trump supporters on pol are burgers, trying to rationalize his every decision, no matter how terrible or contradictory it is?
i can't even find non-americans that support trump on ptg either

its crazy..

B A S E D

What's his endgame?

its what america voted for.

Jesus died for this ;_;

kek

Any and all posts supporting the Russia narrative are bullshit.

>doesn't follow politics
>posts on Sup Forums
fuck is wrong with you?

Obama wouldnt sell terrorist sand niggers 300 billion in weapons. So, yeah ,I did expect trump to not suck arab/jew dick so fucking hard.

just gtfo twat.

Did you really think electing Trump would change anything significant? If Trump was really going to do the things you wanted he'd end up with a bullet in his head.

I admire your naivety.

Where did you suddenly disappear when you were showed actual argument? Is it because you can't answer it without going full damage control?

It is. Pathetic

>Israel is the problem
If you're going to meme along, at least understand the memes. Sup Forums satirically hates Israel because jewslul.
Sup Forums unironically hates ashkenazi jews, because of jewery, old ritual bullshit, communism, etc.

It's a silly tradition that every politician holds to when they visit the WW. Which is weird, because they have no obligation to do so according to Judaism since they're not Jewish, but everyone does it.

Underrated it's probably true

He might. I'm not holding my breath, though.

haha Americans are the fucking dumbest people ever. Trump has been a total loser. This is simple a drop in the bigger hat.

LMAO

You didn't answer my question. It's because you can't answer it. World superpower my ass, Israel is the only superpower. You're pathetic.

Tfw even /pol thinks you're a fucking retard

youtu.be/PelVVOf_nFY

I doubt women wear are allowed to wear a kippah. Don't overheat that brain.

>1 post by this ID

Sup Forums is full of degenerates... stop replying without sage you fucking idiots

>You didn't answer my question.
You didn't ask one. You weakly memed. I have a question for you.
What does it feel like to be an irrelevant fly over country?
What does it feel like to be cucked by neglect, where no one would even notice if Russia annexed you and buttfucked you for all eternity?

you don't get to see the wall without a coffee filter on your head it's Jewish rules.

what are you on about?

the first jewish/christian/muslim president? clearly this is just another dimension of chess.

Why the hell are you complaining about DJT visiting a Jewish Castle?

Really, attempting to deal with Muslims is impossible, unlike Jews they are your enemy until you yourself become Muslim.

It's time to pick a side once and for all, preferably one that can be dealt with over the long term.

If he wants to make a show of attempting to deal and failing to deal, fine, but the way forward is to have Israel administer a Syria we give to them.

With a place they can open to Palestinians to immigrate to, even giving bonuses and carrots while applying the stick in Israel Proper so they move out voluntarily until they are no longer a problem, peace in Israel Proper is assured. With Israel to keep Syria under control, peace there can happen, neither the Shia nor the Sunni need fear being wiped out by the other.

And Iran and Russia are thwarted. Europe gets its straw into the oil of Saudi Arabia.

If Israel uses the carrot to entice Palestinians to emigrate to Israel Administered Syria while keeping up its use of the stick but not increasing it beyond what it is today, nobody will too loudly accuse them of genocide.

Peace in the M.E.

you have to wear a hat past a certain point before you get to the wall, like about 10 meters in front of the wall, you walk down this ramp and theres a little stall where you pick up a yarmulke, but if you're already wearing a hat you dont need one

Every politician that goes there wears one. Every fucking Jew run newspaper and news show would be calling him him an anti-semite if he didn't wear it.

>SIX MONTHS AFTER ELECTION
>B-B-B-BUT HILLARY WOULD HAVE DONE ____!!!!!
how fucking long are you gonna hide behind hillary for the stupid fucking shit trup does? holy fucking shit, in 4 years are you still gonna be like "HILLARY WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!!" as you are foraging for food in the russian concentration camp?

He's literally Justin Trudeau with a fake right-wing facade.

I asked you a question first, which you reflected because you're Trump supporting cultist and deep inside you know you're wrong
WHY.
DO.
YOU.
KEEP.
DEFENDING.
ISRAEL.
WHEN.
THEY.
KEEP.
ABUSING.
YOU.
LIKE.
STEALING.
STATE SECRETS
AND.
KILLING.
YOUR.
PEOPLE?

Answer it

LOL this thread,drumpfkins cant even defend this bullshit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

>Did you expect him to be anti-Israel like Obama

1 term president I guess

Here's the compromise.
You answer mine and I'll answer you.

> unlike Jews they are your enemy until you yourself become Muslim.

>unlike Jews

Nice fucking try, Schlomo

oy vey

> (OP)
he said his entire campaign that he supports Israel, why are you shocked to see him like this?

he won't, nobody can.

It's not even worth replying to the shareblue shills.

Yeah right, we have seen it what it does last September 11th
So what Trump wears a kippa? Morons here have 0 idea of tradition and respect it seems

Hello Iranian Internet Defense Force

he was a senator when he did that. never president.

they bring in a different type of degeneracy. they're poor, dirty, loud, and smelly.

No. Both the kikes and mudslimes need to be eradicated.

So, fuck off and kill your fucking self JIDF shill.

you guess? i doubt he'll last the entire term. the gop is going down flames like the titanic.

>pol is for politics

No, you don't make rules here when I asked you a question first. And you don't answer it because your country is like a cheap whore who can be bought.
In reality, USA is just as irrelevant as Finland because you don't have any kind of freedom to choose. President Bibi and his pet dog Trump

>that saudi guys face

How funny would it have been, if he walked all the way to the WW wearing a MAGA red hat.

What did you guys expect?

You created this weird narrative like Trump's some stealth white nationalist. He's always loved us and has been completely open about it.

why do all politicians suck so much jewish dick?
the successful ones at least
it's pathetic desu

Hello, Mr. Shekelstein. Nice to meet you.

Should have had a manga hat on.

Shareblue's full editorial priorities are listed as the following:

Calling out signs of authoritarianism and kleptocracy. Championing voices who have been right to warns us.
Nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and Russia on Trump and his administration.
Exposing Trump as a weak, thin-skinned "loser" vulnerable to goading.
Relentlessly beating the drum that he has no mandate, lost the popular vote, and is the least popular president-elect in modern American history.
Exposing the insidious role of Mike Pence, who is replicating the right-wing governance ideology he inflicted in Indiana.
Demystifying Trump's "conflicts of interest" and calling them what they are: Subversions of the nation's interests.
Spotlighting the Trump administration's vast ties to white nationalists and the ways in which they explicitly empower white supremacy.
Tracking and fighting back against odious GOP legislation in Congress.
Following SCOTUS nominations/appointments/major cases.
Morale-boosting coverage of the grassroots opposition and resistance efforts outside the beltway.
Positive coverage of Democrats who boldly call out Trump and aggressively work against him. Pressure of Democrats who hold him accountable.
Fighting outrage fatigue.