CNN wants you to forget Anthony Weiner

>Move on Goy, nothing to see here!

CNN editor, Chris “Can we just stop talking about Hillary Clinton’s health now?” Cillizza is asking readers to forget about the once hero of the left, Anthony Weiner and to never speak about him again.
Cillizza claims that we must deny Weiner the attention he craves in order to make him irrelevant. He details the texting scandals and claims "That's it!", somehow settling the matter without mention of the classified emails found in his possession.
Is Weiner's legacy that damaging to the DNC and the MSM agenda? Will the good Goys and Goyls fall into a trance and brain-wipe themselves?

Can we now stop talking about Anthony Weiner? Like, forever? :
> archive.is/m4wlc

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2009/05/anthony_weiner_vs_jon_stewart.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This all could have been prevented if he didn't think with his Weiner.

Forget now

Is Weiner the prime example of the American Liberal?
>Zero impulse control.
>Unable to learn from his mistakes.
>Morally bankrupt

Why should I care about Anthony Wiener?

spam their twitter saying "we say thing same thing about MUH RUSSIA"

Enough

"Like, forever"

Did a thirteen year old girl write this?

didn't this guy write a bunch of shit trying to memory hole hilldawg's health issues too?

their minds are those of 13 year olds
they never had to grow up, so why you expect being thoughtful for them?

>21st century journalism

>"That's it!", somehow settling the matter without mention of the classified emails found in his possession.
I'm pretty sure they already looked into this matter. the fact it wasn't reported does lead to the conclusion that nothing incriminating was found.

Sup Forums should really stop exaggerating stuff like this. not everything is a conspiracy.

>Zero impulse control.
>Morally bankrupt

Sounds like you described an American.

>like, forever?

Who the fuck wrote this a highschooler? Irony

>like, forever?

How long till American news sites devolve into using emojis in their headlines?

Good, GOOD!
Your eyes are getting heavy.
Your limbs are getting light.
Your mind begins to empty..

>21st century journalism
"Journalism"

>article titled like a teenage girl's blog post
why don't people respect journalism anymore?

Yes, same guy. He also wrote the article stating tat her health just became an issue after the 9/11 incident. Someone memed it, pretty funny.

Memory hole it goyfish!

>the once hero of the left, Anthony Weiner
Hero? He was never even a blip on the radar screen. His wife is more famous than he ever was.

makes you ponder the universe

>Zero impulse control.
>Morally bankrupt
Definitely President GrabAss Trump.

Jesus Christ what's wrong with cnn.

People used to think they were the most balanced news source, not even MSNBC puts out this kind of drivel

>Jesus Christ what's wrong with cnn.

Autism. The answer is always autism.

Can he still run for president?

why would we? He's the filthy black soul of the Democrat Party incarnate.

Cilliza is a snake, if you ever hear him speak on any other platform other than CNN he tries really, really hard to sound neutral and detached from it all.

But pumps out bullshit like what you see above. It's a question of whether he's a no ethics chameleon or his bosses want something specific and he constantly obliges.

When the media explicitly tells us to not focus on a story or not talk about something, that concerns me.

Shit is about to go down. Has to be. Too many coincidences occurring right at the same time

>Comey Firing
>Trump's "tapes" tweet
>Assange charges dropped
>Seth Rich story resurfaces
>Weiner strikes a deal

Oh course they want you to stop talking about him, he was Democrats golden boy to run after Obama, then he flopped hard

No. Not till I get to see what was on his LAPTOP.

I bet all that Wetworks stuff is sitting right there for all to see.

>professional writer
>use the words like,forever in a sentence

Wow..journalism is fucking dead. he wrote that like a 5 year old

Don't you have a rape dungeon to upkeep?
Your daughters hungry.

Smells like progress.

Fun fact: Weiner and Jon Stewart used to be roommates.
Pedo ties run deep.
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2009/05/anthony_weiner_vs_jon_stewart.html

>they want you to forget that online predators are on the Internet grooming your kids by role-playing with them.

I remember that journalism used to be one of those professions where you actually had to be good at your job. The state of journalists and their editors has become seriously shit-tier.

Can we stop talking about Seth Rich like forever

Can we stop talking about David Brock? Like, forever?

just do it

>using "Like," in a head line

Like, I didn't hate CNN before....

>LIke, Forever?

This guy is supposed to be an editor? God almighty, take these people out behind the chemical sheds and have them shot.

Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement
Sup Forums hits news
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

I find myself wondering when I see the fatigue and desperation on their faces. They can't all be villains, I think a lot of these talking heads have lost the cognitive dissonance of winning. Now they're hate mongers, covering for heinous crimes. The shilling is eating them.

The power of ZOG compels you!

Leibowitz looks like a stage-4 AIDS patient these days. He's being eaten by his own cancer.

Why does he talk like a teenage girl?
Why can't he just type "DELET THIS" like a normal person?

very sleepy, nothing burger, wikileaks is russian

I'm excited to see what happens when the public turns. Who knows what they'll be tasked with spinning next. These are the Renfields of real life.

reminder that weiner is a complete psyop to distract from actual news

what other pedophile can you remember every normie downplaying because their name is funny

I think there's a conflict. Reporting on him as a means to shelter your bosses works, only he might have just rolled over on your bosses, so you don't want to draw too much attention to him. CNN wanting us to move on is a tidy admission of guilt.

>this headline
Do these people consider themselves professional journalists?
Do they write that on their resumes?

>yes goy, this isn't important. Read this article on Trump's pending impeachment instead!
Start digging boys, there's probably some tasty filth there that hasn't been found yet.

I forgot

cnn editor

Ignore it

Stop talking about Anthony Weiner

OH NO
THAT SUCKS

lmao

Yup.
>Pic related

it must be hurting them then.

Sucks

DELET

Anytime the media is complaining about something, it means we're looking in the right direction.

this is fucking incriminating

all the goys need to bow your heads and THANK the great jew Anthony Weiner, who was willing to break the law and risk his reputation, and draw fire on the clinton campaign to help Trump win.

Thumbnail looks like a cannon pointed at them

Stop it

Yup

I dare you:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Gee, i wonder what is happening.

>like, forever?
who the fuck is in charge of those head lines?
who are they aiming at, fucking 15 y/o overweight gender pudding shut ins?

Weiner and Comey were only excuses for a delusional party that can't admit the truth to itself. Anyone looking beyond the Lugenpresse and rigged polling could see that he had the voter support to win.
Weiner was only another crack in the facade.

Pretty much.
That's the only people left that take CNN seriously any more.

I should add, he's getting ripped a new asshole on twitter.

Believe it or not..
>You can't get ignorant cunts into Liberalism young enough.

To be fair, she collapsed on 9/11 on the campaign trail whereas she was chugging along okay before.

Should we just forget Seth Rich?

>Wife's a bitch and don't get any
>Just wanted to bang some young girls online
>Bring about the end of the democratic party and reveal the secrets of the deep state

What a world.

>Can we stop talking about Anthony Weiner?

>Let's use that time to pick apart every minute detail of Donald Trump's every word or action instead. Did you hear his wife wouldn't hold his hand earlier? I bet that's because they're so small amirite?

LEAVE POOR ANTHONY ALONE! CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S SUFFERING?!?!

How would that have stopped him storing classified emails on his laptop?

It would have stopped anyone from finding out.