Beware the new narrative

I made a post the other day with some inside info on Media Matters/David Brock. I was careful to be very vague and general so as not to give myself up.

Beware the new narrative incoming.

Some higher-ups are active VERY strangely. Something has got them in a mood like I've never seen. It's only a select few of the henchmen with connections to actual people in power, as opposed to us grunts down here in the sweatshop.

IF, and this is a big IF, a smoking gun is found which can prove that Seth Rich was killed by the DNC, the narrative will immediately switch to Seth having been killed by the KGB/Kremlin for being a Russian double agent who'd outlived his usage or become a threat to Russia.

There are already whispers of this.

I cannot say anymore without risking my livelihood. Rent around here gets expensive. However, you guys are living in Podesta's mind rent-free right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/22/john-podesta-unloads-on-trump-215173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People like you are nuts.

As long as pedesta is looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life!!!

And faggots like you suck em.

John Podesta Unloads on Trump

The former chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign says the president is 'absolutely crazy' and Republicans are stuck to him like 'Velcro.'

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/22/john-podesta-unloads-on-trump-215173

He's on the offensive.

Wow lot's of trolls here.

But seriously I'm a data analyst and I compared this release with the other releases and there is nothing new of interest. Really sad!

I think this is going to hurt Wikileaks reputation.
I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the files (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

I hate that liberal faggot twerp. Cant wait to see him go down in flames.
S to spit on his grave

Just to offer a data analyst's perspective here, as a data analyst I've analysed the data and my analysis of the data (as a data analyst) is that the data is prone to analysis in a number of ways. I (a data analyst) should know this because I'm a data analyst. What this essentially means is that as a data analyst, I analyse data and provide an analysis of the data. I've used my skills as a data analyst to analyse the data and my analysis of the data is that there's nothing to see here.

It's probably just larping but I still archived the page in case op is not a huge faggot

So Russian wikileaks offers 20k to find the Russian killer of a Russian double agent?

Do you know who you work for?
You could be the next Seth.
Hopefully no one cares for you.

Piss in the kettle for me, no one checks the kettle before pouring.

Oh, that's why he's (((trending))) on twatter, hmm... can we maybe remix that trend..?

>the narrative will immediately switch to Seth having been killed by the KGB/Kremlin for being a Russian double agent

Already seen comments in threads here saying that

Unconfirmed as yet

Lets say the smoking gun is found, who do you think they will throw under the bus? I know clinton won't be locked up, do you think they'll throw podesta under the bus to save face?

F

yeah, he sure looked like a Russian agent...

Sage

This is fake news. Sad! I just went through the leaks and didn't find anything substantial.

>tfw we might see a fascist uprising in our lifetime

Kim Dotcom is the smoking gun that saves the world?

Would you send a spy that clearly looks like a spy?

Copypasta. This shit is everywhere.

this.

everyone knows that this RETARDED conspiracy has been debunked already.

this is literally plebbit-tier shit and it's cringy as fuck.

go larp on or something faggots.

I'm surprised that they haven't blamed the Russians yet.
Why wait?
David Brock is a parasite.

You posted the first paragraph in another thread idiot. More likely you are a bot. There were a bunch of test postings on all boards this week.

They get podesta and he might rat out the others, we only need one weak willed coward or some asshole who thinks they are clever. Then we can take the whole group down.

>say data analyst again!!!

GUYS WE NEED TO GET REDDIT ON THIS!!! AWOOOO

I think they have started, I saw an article from a liberal rag about it last week.

I hope you never realize that you stick out here like a faggot in a baptist church. I also hope you and your family die in their sleep from 5 gunshot wounds to the back.

FORMER WIKILEAKS VOTER HERE, NOT GONNA LIE

I already knew that if it is proven that Seth is the leaker they will try and spin it and say he was thhe Russians cut out and they killed him. That is a no brainer. I said months before the election if Hillary lost they would blame the Russians. These people are not hard to predict.

HILLARY HAS IT IN THE BAG. TRUMP WON'T EVEN WIN THE NOMINATION. GIVE IT UP DRUMPSTERS

this legit?

>awooo
what are you some kind of furfag?

but seriously guys.... can't nuclear codes