BBC is trying to cancel heterosexuality

bbc.com/future/story/20170315-the-invention-of-heterosexuality

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innate_bisexuality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on. It's patently obvious that humans populated the earth without heterosexuality. Homosexuality breeded just as many

the retardation in that article is beyond comprehension

the amount of jews referred to in this article is staggering.

its true though, humans in a natural state are much closer to bisexual that exclusively hetero or homosexual

I'm going to need a source for this

Holy shit you're right.

Natural state? Life with mud huts rampant sexual abuse and cannibalism?

>the type of sexual relationship required for the survival of the species
>an invention
I don't understand how people can be so far removed from reality.

It's true. Used to be, there was normal human sexual behavior, and sexual perversion. Perverts and well-meaning intellectuals successfully tried to normalize perversion by changing the labels.

the mental gymnastics that go into the LGBTQ agenda are worthy of the Olympics

>humans in natural state couldn't be mentally disordered

What's the news here, mental disability has always been an issue, if by natural state you mean more or less cave men.

the intellectual sword-swallowing and prestidigitation is quite interesting

there is a good chance these people do believe this

That's how niggers were created. They're ass babies

I agree with this, but everything that isn't normal heterosexual sex is really just a fetish.

It's like if two dudes caught in a fox hole together for days just so happened to jerk each other off or something... perhaps that wouldn't make them "gay". It's just better having someone else jerk you off. But if someone starts having sex with dudes on a regular basis... that's a fetish.

I believe there are no true "gays".

Humans in a natural state are also very racist because someone with a different color is obviously not a part of your tribe and an outsider

Why don't we use that argument as well?

Jesus Christ, these people. Last night we were watching a video of that girl Milo (not the fag, the transvestite YouTuber) where she said: I'm asexual but I would fuck all these people and would like to be tied up and degraded by them"

This is accurate. The op article would have been more acceptable if they'd just said the invention of homosexuality but it's the other face of the same coin. Sexual behaviors were just that-behaviors, they weren't seen as governing Modes of being. Of course heterosexuality was vastly moore manifested, implying otherwise is disingenuous.

The proof of the honesty of a news website is if they let a free comment section there. They don't.
I can't believe people read this.

It's true heterosexuality was invented. It used to be just 'normal', but once they legitimised men fucking men in the ass they had to distinguish the opposite without calling it normal. Same thing with "cis-sexual." No such as being Cis until they legitimised trannies and declared them mentally normal and natural.

Erode the normal, support the abnormal, destroy society. And then wonder why Islam is so successful.

made it all the way to when they started unironically referring to alfred kinsey as a credible source. The dude was literally confirmed as a pedo.

> Perhaps that is one reason a recent UK poll found that fewer than half of those aged 18-24 identify as “100% heterosexual.”

kek

you do realize that according to the article's reasoning, "hunger" was invented once humanity gave the need of nutrients meaning?

so animals feel no hunger, they just experience a lack of nutrients and the biological response to seek them, as deterministic automata

that we are NOT deterministic automata just because we are humans or because we have language (or the reverse claim) is a claim that the article does never bothers to try and substantiate

>before 1868, no one knew what a straight person or what a faggot was
Romans.

Does fakeBBCnews even try to get anything factually correct anymore?

without societal/ environmental conditioning, which i'm not implying is a good or bad thing. Heterosexual couplings is the foundation of modern civilisation and i promote it whenever i can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innate_bisexuality

It's a very interesting question to think about why homosexuality exists at all (without being an edgelord). From a biological perspective it makes no sense to be exclusively homosexual

But its been extremely persistent throughout human development.

if you look at the majority of cultures of past and present, most don't have clear definitions of gay/ straight, it seems the default state of human sexuality is not black or white.

Additionally, you can theroise many advantages bi-sexuals could have that would increase there repoductive success.

wtf i'm gay now

sex crazed young people are completely useless as citizens. they don't care about anything beyond their baser desires. governments promote this shit as a distraction.

there is zero evidence to back up that sexuality and sex arent the same thing. that there is something in humans that makes our sex intrinsically distinct to say, bonobo sex (who also engage in sex recreatively)

This also undermines the ideological claim that being a fag is predetermined, that homosexuality (and heterosexuality) are social constructs.

What advantage would a bisexual have? None except they can get off easier.

I knew Milo was nasty like that. I mean the shaved head and the glasses

>The invention of heterosexuality

Why would you use clickb8 in a government funded television documentary?

It's not like you need to turn a profit.

You're thinking of snails.

Humans reproduce exclusively heterosexually.

...I mean, there's something strange going on across the pond.

>fag libbies are legitimizing conversion therapy after it was widely discredited

people should buy stock on christian "recovery" centers

>From a biological perspective it makes no sense to be exclusively homosexual

The mindset of a true faggot is one where they grow up thinking "I want to be a naughty faggot and stick my middle finger up at my family, so I'm gonna be a faggot and not reproduce".

That's basically it.

>Heterosexuality is a Social Construct: the Article
We need a second Holocaust.

You're a special kind of confirmation bias having retard.

this

"heterosexuality has always just been there"

no shit Sherlock its called the natural order of things

How long until choosing to defecate through your anus rather than your nose is a "cultural production"?

>But at a specific point in time, humans attached meaning to these instincts (sexuality).

Women AND Faggots were mistake - Who knew.

>When humans talk about heterosexuality, we're -

Imma stop you right there. When Sup Forums is talking about heterosexuality, we are exclusively about benis in vagoo for the sole purpose of procreation.

This.

I'm REALLY hoping that we're nearing the next step in our cultural cycle, which should be total collapse and the purging of all this degeneracy.

This, it's time to just start killing these people. Equal rights aren't enough, they want pedophilia other kin trans people to be a required way of life. It's literally an attack on anything that gives us a higher birth rate.

STOP BREEDING WHITES YOU'RE TOO SMART WE NEED MORE DARK GOYIM

>It's a very interesting question to think about why homosexuality exists at all

Because it feels nice to rub your dick.

Do you know how many people on this website alone rub their dicks on pillows?

Do you think this a tremendously fascinating subject that requires deeper contemplation?

(I do)

Mental illness is also persistent throughout history. We're not hermaphrodites, the opposite sex is what nature intended for us in order to reproduce, all else is a defect by nature. What the social benefit of caring for those less fortunate to come out normal is what has changed throughout history.

Well said.

Jesus christ Sup Forums please tell me this won't go mainstream in the west. They're not going to push this right?

When you're exposed to so many fetishes as young people have online, you're probably going to veer toward bisexuality when normal man/wife relationships are dying. Just saying. Many unexpected people I've met have expressed bisexual leanings, which is why I think the bisexual population estimate is pretty low.

There's not much that can be done to stop it really.

>heterosexuality was defined differently at one time, therefore heterosexuality isn't real!

>Additionally, you can theroise many advantages bi-sexuals could have that would increase there repoductive success.

Nigger, what? I'd love to hear some examples of this bullshit.

the anus was not designed for sex.

it doesn't lubricate itself. it is not a sex organ.

Race and sexuality are social constructs except when it's gibs time.

Then they are hardwired biological facts.

Think of it like a slug that fluctuates between sexes depending on it's reproduction cycle.

This has to be the stupidest thing I've read in ages.

Heterosexuality used to be fucking "abnormal"???

When I turned 12 or 13 or whatever, nobody taught me to brainwash myself to think that girl bodies all of a sudden were giving me erections while boy's bodies, even naked ones in the gym shower did not interest me in the slightest.

Whoever wrote that is either totally bi-sexual or gay, and every normal person in the organization is like those British cops who allow Pakis to rape white girls because it would be wrong on some retarded PC level to say anything.

Or did I just get trolled. That would be a great bait article.

The Buggery Act of 1533 outlawed anal sex in England. The author is oblivious to history.

>hurr durr let's just destroy this conservative white supremacist jewish hater to see what happens

There you go, never feel sorry for the Eternal Anglos.

>It's a very interesting question to think about why homosexuality exists at all (without being an edgelord). From a biological perspective it makes no sense to be exclusively homosexual
Virus theory explains everything.

You can split hairs, saying that a thing has its existence distinct from the words we use to describe it. Academic careers can be built on such silliness.

White people will swallow these poison pills, i dont know any single fucking dark skinned person on my country that would give any credibility to this bullshit, and they dont even know about the jews.

White people must be stopped for their own good

Always right.

It's already mainstream? This stuff is being taught daily as scientific fact at universities and schools.

>Trusting what jewish "scientists" tell you

>tfw no matter how hard I try I can't identify away my subservience to gravity

Who can I sue for this?

>BBC

Government sponsored news. In other words, FAKE NEWS.

There is no social problem so great that it cannot be solved through a program of focused and orderly butchery of deviant populations.

Excess people must be removed, because excess is excrement. Excrement retained in the body is poison. The social body must equally be purged, from time to time.

I'd like to hear an "Asian" Brit's opinion on the matter. I feel like this article reaks of problematic whiteness and woukd really benefit from a Muslim perspective. Wouldn't want to be racist, right?

DAY OF THE BOG

DAY OF THE BOG

DAY OF THE BOG

The only way to fix it is to repair normal man/wife relationships.

This teaching they're doing is attempting to put a bandaid on the real cultural problem.

Bisexual leanings IS the NORM dude.

The most obvious one to me is the classic example of the "Master and Apprentice"

This was a clear social dynamic in ancient Greek times. Some young boy with no objective value, get a "fast-lane" up the social hierarchy by seducing an older male with a higher social standing, he learns extremely valuable skills and gains powerful connections that he otherwise wouldn't have been able to obtain.

The most important variable in the determination of female sexual partners is social standing within a MALE defined hierarchy, bi-sexual males have multiple advantages in this, at least without interfering social condemnation which has not been a constant factor in human history

But then there's the general effect of bonding and team cohesion.

Oh stupid goy this doesnt apply to asian brits, it would be culturally insensitive to impose these views on them.

Push what?

Reality is subjective and merely a social construct.

Right now I identify you as being happy and relieved to hear this news.

Maybe because you want to stick your dick in everything, you might dick a short haired ugly bull dyke that everyone else mistook for an ugly man.

Thereby increasing your reproductive opportunities

?

Humans are also close to incest if you consider the objective of reproduction, that doesn't make it good in any way, shape or form.

>Right now I identify you as being happy and relieved to hear this news.
but that is not true, he is not happy nor relieved
reality is not subjective, you shitposted too hard

What? This teaching is exactly what is destroying normal human relationships.

>tfw "modern science"

Get used to it, goy.

even in the most fag-enabling countries in the world, self-identified bisexuals are a single-digit minority

Homosexuals were executed in Ancient Greece.

What you're describing is child rape.

Stop confusing the P for the G on the LGBTPQ spectrum.

Also;

>Drop the Bi because it incorrectly assumes sexuality is a duality rather than a spectrum

>Drop the T because cross dressing is not a sexual orientation

>Drop the L and the Q because it's already covered by the G

>Add in S for straight since heterosexuality is considered merely another part of the spectrum rather than a constant or base line which others are measured against

GPS should be the correct acronym.

You would be surprised. Those estimates are low. It's probably more like 10-20% now

Nice pic kid. Mind if I save it?

The Athenians said the Spartans were gay.

The Spartans didn't write much. They were too busy killing Athenian faggots.

Don't believe everything that you read. You'll get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve.

History is language. Language is perception. Perception is deception.

Worry less about other people's orgasms, and more about securing the future, long-term survival of our species. We have a manifest destiny to colonize and develop this solar system for the benefit of our people. We have a sacred duty to explore and expand.

Once that is accomplished, we can revisit the issues of carrying out a genocide against weirdos, darkies, and these ((((((((((Jews)))))))))) you guys are always so worked up about.

Spaceships, not genitals, niggers.

I suppose for women it could have advantages, women could fuck each other to satisfy their sex drive instead of fucking other men which in turn prevents the man from killing them and her kids or throwing them onto the streets because he suspects something they might not be his.

And, in a polygamous environment, if the women could fuck each other instead of trying to kill each other because they compete for the same man then they can collectively have a larger amount of descendants passing on their genes.

That probably is sort of why (sexy)lesbians are much less taboo then faggots and why women are much more intimate with each other than men in general as polygamy was always pretty acceptable among high-status men.

Men being bi-sexual has zero reproductive benefits though and even if there are in some retarded convoluted manner then they are completely outweighed by all the negative consequences.

>the invention of heterosexuality
You mean procreation?
Yeah, how dare evolution create such oppressive and horrible social constructs!

even if it was 20% (which there is no evidence it could ever be), its not the norm until its at least 51%

>the Jews aren't demons
>don't worry about white or sexual genocide
>muh space
You need to go back.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Yes, from a social perspective, anything that isn't promoting the healthy coupling of males and females of a reproductive age is degenerate and it has been accordingly persecuted. But that makes it even more interesting that throughout history it has remained so prevalent.

I gave a very specific example to explain my theory of by a bi-sexual advantage in reproduction, the behaviour is very general and not exclusive to humans.

>Men being bi-sexual has zero reproductive benefits though

What is a fetish

or

What is having sex for pleasure when not in the presence of women

You're overthinking it.

>humans in a natural state

Heteros and homos are both choices. People are innately bisexual. 99% have been turned on by both sexes but society deems this taboo. Interesting article

nope. i just spent a month with hunter-gatherers in africa. both they and the animals in the wild are normal. you are the freak.

what the fuck is bbc future and why does it sound like a prophetic pun on the future of europe?

so, the bbc is trying to push thee bbc in us

t . goy who has choked on too much jewish propaganda

ITT: cuckservatives getting ass triggered over semantics and the existence of homos

link the video please.

I still remember when I saw this short skinny shy emo dude with long hair and a cute face.

One of the first things that made me realize I was naturally bi. Not saying it's normal. Just what it is.

Well?

already, women are decrying the muslim no-go zones in european capitals that they themselves begged for.
careful what you wish for ladies, you just might get it.

Yes fellow fedoras, cavemens were the epitome of masculinity and never had homosex. Christian values have existed for many more millennia than 2

>you guys
and there it is. you are not one of us.

>What is a fetish
Most fetishes are degenerate as fuck are as fucking retarded as all this LGBT bullshit.

>What is having sex for pleasure when not in the presence of women
What is self-control you fucking nigger? And if you're too busy fucking boipucci instead of your wife then you won't be having a whole lot of kids.