This is supposed to be my god emperor

>this is supposed to be my god emperor
>I am supposed to never doubt this man
>if im against this im a shill

Who?

>B-but hes just k-keeping his friends close and enemies closer!!!

>w-were not the enemies he keeps "closer"

This image will be the source of many memes.

>I-it's 11D chess I swear!

I don't honestly care if people doubt him but the minute that they imply HRC would be better, or even if they imply she would not be MUCH worse, they are a shill. No rational human being could possibly think that.

wtf I regret voting Trump now

Look at the smug smile on his kike face. Fucking behind his whole "photo op" after the Saudi thing

You are, Brockpuppet. Stop flooding the board with this shit, your threads are going to start being deleted.

I've been called a shill every time I criticize Trump on here and Hillary Clinton is not better. This board just circlejerks about Trump far too much and they are afraid of their little narrative being destroyed.

Jared Kushner in this photo makes me laugh

If you feel the need to criticize Trump on every little thing he does, then yes, you are a fucking shill. You're no better than a drug addict needing your next fix.

>People actually believed MSM when they called him hitler
Hmmmmmm

ahahahhahahahahahahahahaa

>>this is supposed to be my god emperor
>>I am supposed to never doubt this man
>>if im against this im a shill
That's right goy.

Does jared have to pee pee?

maybe if you dont like being called kikes and shills you should stop being kikes and hiring shills.

Yeah seriously. This completely debunks any sort of "Trump is a nazi" leftist rhetoric. Maybe we won't be hearing anymore of that shit, and if we do it's just more proof that they're blind idiots.

kushner has to be shopped into this. that fucking pose.

Funny how shills call, letting hillary walk free, not building the wall, never renegotiating Nafta as little things.

Wat a qt
wats her naem?

Nigger, this is the same guy who was "friends" with Hillary at one point. It's just business. Trump is doing this to get his foot in the door, no other reason.

One time while in isreal I played a flute.

he be blushing LOLL

I still have faith in Trump, but it hurts me too.

Finally...Australia is ours!

Nobody is paying me to say anything. Why can't I or anybody else criticize Trump on every single thing he does? He's the president, he's going to get criticized that way. I'm glad Sup Forums doesn't actually control the free human ability others have to say and think how they feel. This circlejerk culture you have on here is so cringey.

>ZOG mind control chip activated.....taking full control.....

Also, how come he didn't have to wear the stupid rag on his head in Saudi Arabia, but he has to wear a stupid yamulke in Israel? That's cucked.

Our narrative was to not get Hillary elected.

I don't understand, did he say he would never touch the wall?

There are like, 10 threads on this.....

Sage.

It's been what? 120 days? You think one of the most powerful women in the world will be jailed in 120 days? You think a massive, very important wall will be built or even started in 120 days?

It's time to grow up, Peter Pan.

It's no big deal guys. I for one welcome our new circumcised overlords.

i dont mind too much. i was super pro israel before i started disliking jews for how they behave. i still hope there are good jews and bad jews.

Your narrative was and still is to control the conversation by means of ridicule and social shaming. But that ultimately won't work, because Trump is a kike puppet and reality has it's way of getting back at all of us. Hillary Clinton was a criminal and also a jew puppet, but that doesn't mean that Trump is the man Sup Forums thought he was.

He literally made statement that his policy is to leave hillary alone and the NAFTA is great for the USA.

120 days and he hasn't budgeted a single dollar for the wall.

source or kushner is photoshopped.

Because that's the leftist medias job, which you inherently, I guess, wholeheartedly believe. If you truly had free thought of Trump and his 120 days of presidency, you couldn't/wouldn't have many critical opposing thoughts of him, especially if you were originally, and still are a supporter.

At the end of his term, then you can launch your full scale keyboard warrior Twitter attack on him. But I'd honestly say, at least give him a year.

So congress didn't budget anything for the wall. Not Trump... and September will come sooner than you think.

Not true. He simply said that there's more important things to worry about right now, and that it's not off the table.

but, but.. it's the πD chess! If you doubt him, your'e a shill!

whats there to criticize about being polite

>126577095

Trump signs the budget, he could throw it back at them if he doesn't like it.

>126577176

He literally said clinton was a good person and has served her country well. You would have to be so delusional you're borderline schizophrenic to think trump is going to make a single move against her.

>Because that's the leftist medias job, which you inherently, I guess, wholeheartedly believe

I'm not a leftist and I can criticize whatever I want.

>If you truly had free thought of Trump and his 120 days of presidency, you couldn't/wouldn't have many critical opposing thoughts of him, especially if you were originally, and still are a supporter.

I never supported Trump.

>At the end of his term, then you can launch your full scale keyboard warrior Twitter attack on him. But I'd honestly say, at least give him a year

So you're trying to dictate when people can finally criticize him? Welcome to reality, where you don't decide fuck all and neither does Sup Forums. I have noticed an extreme bitterness around here that other paradigms exist where we can criticize le god emperor, but you'll just have to deal with it. All your posts tell me is that you're a little pussy that can't handle criticism of your phony hero figure in your circlejerk safe space. Grow up, fag.

Why does the dude on the left have a nicer towel on his head than Trump? Is he higher ranked?

I smelled the zionist, cultural-marxist, EU-lover and globalist in Trump before the election. Whites are fucked.
Kushner on the left: Goyim is fucked now. Might as well just publicize these pictures of Donald, we are unstoppable anyway.

Where is Ivanka? She is usually in every single picture that Trump is in. I am shocked she is not in the photo. At least her girly-hubby managed to get in the photo.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

>tfw ZOG won't notice you

its cuz hes an ultra orthdox jew the one on the right is a natinal religues

Women are unclean and are not allowed at the Wall.

I will always respect Trump for how fucking easily he played all of the retards on Sup Forums. How in the fuck did you manage to convince yourselves that one of the most shameless liars and double-dealers in real estate history was telling you the truth, and was going to bring honesty and accountability to the oval office?

At least we're not getting fucked by Hillary

Literally NO ONE is doing that anymore retard.

they are allowed they just have a diffrint place

How would Hillary be worse?

Wow, I really rustled your jimmies here. You need to stop eating food that blocks testosterone, and has more zinc in it.

I'm not trying to dictate anything, xer. I'm taking the logical, linear man approach to the situation. I'm a yuuggee Trump supporter; I may not agree with a few things he's done or said, but the percentage of those are quite minute. What I am saying, if you actually aren't mentally corrupted by MSM, is just to give it time for things to hopefully be put into place. Trump has delivered more than his hasn't, and he definitely won't accomplish everything in his first year, let alone 120 days. He has quite the uphill battle to fight, not to mention a lot of paid public protesting and resistance groups.

Nice hover foot faggot

>Trump is a warmongering Saudi/Kike puppet
Well gee, colored me shocked. I thought we all knew this from the start but voted for him because he wasn't Hillary.

Hehehehe everyone on pol is stormfag kill da jooos :^}

That face.
You just know he's hating this.
That's the face of a man doing things against his own wishes.

How exactly would Hillary be worse again? Spencer was right: we won nothing with Trumpenstein.

Literally nobody is talking about hillary except you shills in order to excuse him going full 360 on everything
>b-but muh hillary
pathetic.

I think, Jared is a legit psychopath. And a fucking sissy on top of it.

>You visit Isreal
>You said that you are a friend of Isreal
I HATE DRUNF NOW

>relax baby, imma build you

He will call out the Jews. Any minute now. I swear, he will call them out! He is just hiding his power level. Please, believe me!

Trump was only preferred over Clinton because he was the golden opportunity to redpill the world.
Didn't turn out so great considering his biggest fans are right-wing SJWs.
Many such cases.
Sad

Who could have seen that coming?!

>You sell weapons to the saudis
>You make a big profit
It's like he is saying: America first
It's so confusing.

this

/r/The_Donald need to fuck off back to their little shithole

Wrong!

This level of denial is astounding
>If you criticize the president you are a shill
>You must believe the leftist media
>Don't do it it means you believe the leftist media wholeheartedly
>Please stop or it means you are a shill

>Disagreeing with trump means you support Hillary

Unless someone outright stated they think Hillary is a better candidate, you're the only one making that implication

The fact that kushner is literally behind trump in every single fucking photo is very telling

Trumpenstein-cultist calling ANYONE a right-wing SJW

Back to Controlled Rebel Media, Schlomo!

>You would have to be so delusional you're borderline schizophrenic to think trump is going to make a single move against her.

>anymore

hmmm

Told all of you retards but you didn't wanna listen to a sand nigger

It's all about optics. The Left/MSM machine keeps screeching ANTISEMNITE! ISLAMOPHOBE! at him. This kills that narrative dead.

Fuck the diaperheads lol
What have they ever done for you?

What's your point newfag? Are you implying that I must be denying that CTR or shareblue has ever come here to shill for Hillary? Because I don't see them anymore I see a bunch of feggitors taking shitty b8 from other feggitors

>Aussi reading comprehension

Thats it, rationalize it as best as you can to cure your insomnia.

Please, enlighten me on the open-minded Trump fans who absolutely do not shut down valid criticism ala fascists by calling anyone who questions any of his moves a Jewish psyops shill.

I've yet to meet one of those, maybe you have.

Who is the cute jew boi on the left?

Tbh I think the Saudi Arabia shit was much more worthy of disavowing Trumpengoy. Every president needs to be on that wall, but literally being worse than Obama when it comes to Saudi Arabia is fucking disgusting. He's a piece of shit, or, if you want to put the blame, the entire system we're caught in is shit. It's immoral, it kills hundreds of thousands of people - millions! - it puts us all in danger and it only serves global power order of the Jewnited States of Satanerica. Run by psychopaths, killers and corrupt beaurocrats.

rather have 10000 jews than 1 muslim

Oh, like you've never put on a yarmelke and pranced around saying, "Oy, where's my dreidel" just for shits and giggles.

Well, looks like we meant the same cancer then. Calling them right-wing SJW is still a bad term. That's MAYNSTREEM MEDEOR MAN tier.

You're clearly mentally grasping at straws here.

I've stated multiple times it's only been ~120 days. I've lived through 5 presidents of their 1st terms. Know what gets done in all their first 200 days? Not a whole lot. Trump is actually on the higher end of the spectrum.

The reality is: you get 10,000 muslims for one Jude, Schlomowitz

Remember the six million btw!

He's not your president, so obviously not.

Trump looks so unhappy. I'm also not sure how I noticed the SS guys behind the protective glass first vs Kushner doing the Bernie cuck pose.

>Trump is actually on the higher end of the spectrum.
Yup. It was mind blowing to see him go from crusader meme and alternative hope to 100% neocon and most corrupt president in history in such a short time. Pretty, fucking impressive indeed.

Trumpfags are a joke. The funniest was them getting BTFO from voat, crying about being called cucks, called out on their homosexualness, and running back to their safe space on leddit like the little faggots they are. Kek.