How long before Sup Forums turns against him? Will he be honored as a figure who started a movement...

How long before Sup Forums turns against him? Will he be honored as a figure who started a movement, even though he eventually turned away from us, or will the whole Trump-train meme become an embarassment for Sup Forums?

>inb4 shill

Hi swedenigger! Did Mohammed let you out of your cuckshed?

Sup Forums will never admit fault

Every decent person on Sup Forums is now either against him or think's he's merely a useful tool in certain areas (e.g. immigration).

/ptg/ are a bunch of retarded dickriders.

>not understanding every president does this to appease groups of people like Jews

Fuck off shill

>are you goys convinced yet
>yeah I know we said he was a hillary plant
>and then a russian plant
>and then a bannon plant
but THIS time, we've got it right. he is secretly a jewish plant!

Personally I can't wait for the eventual time when Sup Forums to turn against Drumpf.
It'll be hilarious.

>politically correct brownnosing
>draining the swamp
pick one, user

The only people against Trump are edgy Nazi faggots, leftist faggots and putin faggots. Pol was always pro Trump.

The sad part is that (((they))) won't let him do anything worthwhile with the immigration problem.

And yet Trump supporters still visibly speak for most of Sup Forums and immediately pounce on even the slightest criticism of le god emperor. Really makes me think.

Not even Hillary would have done this I wish I supported her....

More and more I'm thinking that 50-75% of the antisemitism on Sup Forums is paid shills ( Russian/Iranian/etc )

Not that there aren't some valid points to be made about them comprising much of Hollywood and Banking, I don't want them as a cabal of elites lording over me, anymore than anyone else, but Jews in Israel are fine.

nu-Sup Forums folks

You know you're in the right when you and dozens of others spend months in a concerted effort to destroy cohesion on a forum where people discuss opinions you don't like.

Only wrongdoers have to shut down their opponent's ability to have a conversation in order to declare victory.

Honestly what did you expect? Sup Forums was so blinded by the white that they completely ignored that he was a fucking con artist who did a few reality shows and self promoted himself because he was rich, just like Paris Hilton.

You dumb cucks are finally starting to wake up

Always thought it was ironic they remove natural covering from one head and wear an artificial one on the other head in the form of a ju-rag. Are they trying to look like dickheads?

I bet you lost your shit when Obunghole bowed before the Saudi king like the rest of the cuckservatives did. But you defend Trump when he does it as a sign of "diplomatic respect".

You sound like a CNN shill with that "Russian shill" crap.

Protip: Putin doesn't give a fuck about Sup Forums, if he even knows about it beyond what's printed in the controlled media organs.

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! MUST TOUCH MUST TOUCH MUST TOUCH THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

. ..__.. .
| |[__]| |
|/\|| ||___|___

_______ _______ ______ __ __ _______ _______ _____ _______ _______
| ___| | | | |/ | |_ _| __| |_| _ | | |
| ___| | | ---| < _| |_|__ | | | |
|___| |_______|______|__|\__| |_______|_______|_______|___|___|__|_|__|
Look how fucking edgy i am bois

this desu.