Why does Sup Forums pretend to be Christian?

Why does Sup Forums pretend to be Christian?

I'm not a pretend Christian, I'm Catholic.

Pascal's Wager

I'm not pretending but I imagine it's better to be a fake christian than a real atheist.

I am Christened Roman Catholic. I don't believe in god but I believe the bible is the reason we dominated the world and became civilized people. Muslim degenerates are still fighting among themselves destroying everything around them just as they have for centuries.

All "religious people" are pretending.

Because they belong to a generation whose parenty are likely liberal / atheist so the edgy counter culture is now to be religious (christian or whatever)

parents*

>I am Christened Roman Catholic. I don't believe in god

You are not a Roman Catholic, you are an atheist.

Some think Christianity is the magic solution to resist Islam and degeneracy.
Some think Christianity is cucked because it wont combat Islam and degeneracy.
None of them understand that Christianity is about following Christ, not about fixing the world, which only God can do.

>Atheist
Lol pls. I believe in Jesus, I just don't believe in god.

>muh counter culture
Some people are just Christians you know that?

but jesus is god in catholic theology

but you do lol
orthodox christian is best christian

Muslim satanism is the final redpill

Who's pretending user?

If you don't believe in God you don't believe in Jesus.

John 5:19-20 New International Version (NIV)

19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed.

>in catholic theology
In all of Christianity. I honestly don't know which protestant heresy rejects the Trinity.

BZZZZZT! Wrong! Jesus was a man who claimed to be the son of god. He wasn't actually. That's why the Jews killed him. He was a false prophet in their eyes.

>Sup Forums falling for religion meme
lmao though Sup Forums is stupid it's not so surprising.

It's the most edgy lifestyle now. When that becomes mainstream, Sup Forums will go right back to atheism/agnosticism. Also, the influx of unironic conservatives from r/t_d doesn't help.

You are either a jew or a gnostic. In either case get out.

you know it doesn't look like that Right?? It looks like a perfect x not a cross. Your ppl failed ya.

>unironic conservatives
>implying conservatism is bad
Don't tell me you are a liberal.

Arian Christianity

oh you're mentally ill, i get it

T. Pretend Christian

>Agnostic
No. What don't you understand? I don't believe in magic but I do believe a lot of what the bible teaches us. The bible was good for western civilization and I believe it is why we are here today and why we are superior to all others. Jesus was a real man with real followers who believed he was a prophet and the son of god. Jews were mad at this because it countered things they were saying so they had him killed. I am not sure why that is hard for you to grasp.

>Arian Christianity
Literally a heresy since 325 AD.

You are very narrow minded. Probably autistic. It can only be either or in your eyes.

Every denomination that isn't Orthodox in the eyes of the Orthodox church is a heresy, so what's your point?

What is a real Christian anyways? Every church/pastor interprets Gods word differently, so whos right?

You have to believe.

Sure thing buddy. Did you forget your meds?

Even Catholics and the major protestant sects agree on the Trinity.

Keep fighting the good fight. If your cross has less than 3 bars on it, you're practically a Muslim imo

i think that fedoras and christfags alike can all agree that you're a retard

Whos praising jesus?

>ITT
Autism & shitskins

Shut it, Huang

The Church Christ Himself founded is the Roman Catholic Church. If you reject Tradition and go to scripture alone you end up professing falsehood. If you follow Tradition and don't read the Bible you get the average catholic and do whatever you're told. Protestants think they know better just by their own interpretation of scripture. If you think how many illeterate and degenerates born agains create their own cults, it's no wonder "Christianity" is a mess. If can only be a Christian if you do what Christ tells you - and that is to join His church, not the protestant or anglican or orthodox even.

Nice concern trolling subversion attacking something good and wholesome like religion you fucking degenerate scumbag.

Because they believe that been religious is the shortcut for been good person.

Then what is? Certainly not any ideology based on distribution of goods and wealth.

There isn't any shortcut. Just be a decent human.

>Just be a decent human
According to what? The social liberals tell me being an european is the greatest crime and being gay is great.

>Why does Sup Forums pretend to be Christian?
Probably to beat ISIS, but that will never work
Christianity, Judaism and Islam have been going at it for centuries with nothing to show for it but a trail of bodies. It is a guaranteed prescription for gradual loss to the Caliphate.

The only thing that can beat the 1000 year cancer that is the Abrahamic religions? Atheism. Convert as many as you can. Be as relentless as they are (without beheading anyone like they do).

>If you reject Tradition and go to scripture alone you end up professing falsehood.
Some would say It's "professing falsehood" either way.

JESUS IS GOD
You literally DO NOT believe the bible

christians and catholics aren't the same thing.
catholicism is akin to devil worship

Because it's the best anti-degeneracy tool.

catholics are basically pagans and most christians 'follow' bits and pieces of the kjv bible which is the most retarded path to go, all the good shit was taken out and hidden for a long time. chan christians are just edgy contrarian hipsters in their own autistic way.

>anti degeneracy tool
>an institution that covered up sexual abuse on young boys
Really makes you think, doesn't it.

Jesus CLAIMS to be god. Do you believe in fairy tales?

If you can't tell by yourself what been a decent human being is there is something wrong with you.

Prob good that you follow religion like a sheep.

Can you tell us dumb sheep what a decent person is?

Non-white subhumans wouldn't know. That is your problem. Continue to devolve along with your muslim counterparts, shitskin.