Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mg6aYrPQz0
secure.benjerry.com/about-us/contact-us?selectedForm=suggest#selectForm
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xkGS5i9ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, that's fucking stupid.

>tfw I make my own ice cream and do not buy Ben and Jewry's

It's called money.
They would never do it if being pro-gay marriage wasn't a popular opinion.
They only do this because it's a popular opinion.

>Lefties have made ice cream degenerate

They don't want you to order two scoops of vanilla.

Not exactly. They did support BLM. Not sure how that worked out for them but I don't buy their ice cream anymore.

>Go in
>Order two scoops of the same flavor
>They do it because no one wants to piss off a customer over a lame publicity stunt
Wala

You guys have Ben and Jerry's stores? I mean Canada I could see but really?

>Buying Ben & Jerry ever

>Wala

Australia is fucking gay.

No, Ben and Jerry are just liberal idiots in general. I mean, yeah I would agree with literally any other company, like when Fritolay did some pro-gay stuff, but these two just do this out of some need to make the world "better".

easy take family or friends order everyone 2 scopes of vanilla each, if they refuse have everyone complain and any kids start crying and throwing tantrums. If it works for the loony left im sure it can work for the reichstag right

I always take 2x strawberry with strawberry sauce... fucking assholes. Good thing i do so in local icecream parlor not some corporate faggotry place.

>Hey you fucking Goyim, in the name of equality and tolerance all of our items will be marked up 50% until drumpf is no longer a bigot!

>A ripoff? Oy vey you anti semite! Get out of here I won't serve a nazi fascist!

Imagine what a pack of abos would do to your ice cream joint if you refused their order.

> Be drunk as fuck last thursday.
> Stumble into a ben and jerrys.
> Ask for two double double choco scoops.
> Receive two double double choco scoops.
> Enjoy two double double choco scoops.

Is this like a recently rolled out thing?

I honestly don't think the scoop monkeys care, and i'm sure a 'cmon mate' would probably sort out any wrinkles anyway.

Here's an idea:

1. Print out a fake coupon for two free vanilla scoops at Ben & Jerry's.
2. Distribute in abo communities.
3. lulz

you would think...to support gays...they would encourage 2 of the same flavour?

>Wala
>dubs

what did he mean by this???

At this point the only people eating Ben and Jerry's are SJWs, precisely because of their over-the-top virtue signaling.
Do you figure they're thinking
>This is my fault for not being progressive enough :^)

ZRUUUUUUUMPLFFFFFF

I'm gonna didgeridoo you in the ass.

ben and jerry are literally communist jews

they should be #1 on your boycott list

They should just get rid of vanilla altogether. It's offensive to special snowflakes like everyone.`

I think theres like 2 or 3 in all of Australia, ive never seen one.

>Order two scoops of the same flavor
So you gave them money in order to prove a point over a publicity stunt over an ideology you don't approve?
I don't think that in the end you're the winner user

kek get at it

backlash of #IcecreamGate with based 5 year olds.

Doubt it working. No goon flavour

Or they'd just try to trade em for gasoline to huff?

>australia
>it's a fucking americuck company

they recognised you were degenerating society enough being your drunken ice cream eating self

What do you expect from a country which was conquered by a bird?

They even put the goddamn thing on their coat of arms, right next to their main food source. Australians are permanently cucked.

Why would I get two scoops of the same thing when I could get two different scoops?

How is two of the same better than variety?

This is what the third time they are pushing to look goof for SJW's? remember that gay ass commercial they had.

Wait, what does "banning 2 of the same flavoured scoops" even mean? Can someone explain that statement to a non-english speaking naitive?

Wtf

They often resemble someone who has gorged on chrome ice cream

>No two of the same scoops till the government taxes me properly

/thread

Why do people want the government involved in their marriage?

>implying clumpf controls the laws in australia
mate thats what we've got the queen for

A vanilla scoop and a chocolate scoop are OK.

Two vanilla scoops is racist.

this
It means if you want two scoops of the same flavour on your ice cream cone (say strawberry and strawberry) then thats not allowed now

Its fucking retarded though. Besides Ben and Jerrys is american ice cream so its preloaded with autism, lead paint and diabeetus

>don't want to support Ben and Jewy's
>they're the only company that makes those pint slices

our politicians always get 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream after their weekly bbq address to the nation. this is gonna rub a lot of them the wrong way. smart play if you ask me

Fun fact: both Ben and Jerry are jewish.

>Why would I get two scoops of the same thing when I could get two different scoops?
didn't your read the sign, if you order two different scoops you are officially a cuck who supports fag marriage. I for one will from now on always order 2 of the same scoops till the day I die.

If you have 2 scoops of ice cream they have to be 2 different flavors. Can't have 2 chocolate scoops or 2 vanilla scoops, must be 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla.

Fuck your diverse loving tastebud. Secure a cone for vanilla icream only. 1488 different variation of vanilla, nigga. Vanilla nigga is Katy Perry's new track, right

Två skott av glass

To avoid personal responsibility.

Oh no they might accidentally sleep in the middle of the floor or huff petrol on the doorstep

>get 1 scoop in 2 cups

nice try, faggots

>Sweden
Oh shit, sorry I forgot.

الثاني في مجموعة، المجارف، بسبب، البوظة

Literally no minimum wage ice-cream scooper is going to stand by that "no two scoops" policy. They'll do it to get the customers out of the store so they can go back to snapchatting. Corporate shit like this rarely makes it to the actual store level.

Are those two cows gaying out? Gross I'm not eating that fucking ice cream. Also gay dudes don't even know what ice cream is, good luck spreading that awareness.

> Love comes in all flavours.
How did that tag line get approved?

This is truly a meme timeline

Fuck Australia first lets The Muslims in and then let's an American company cuck their icecream.

Beta males, every one.

TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

So Ben and Jerry's are admitting that diversity is undesirable?

It's an American Company and they are sticking their fucking noses in our personal business.

Also pic/video related - Another CEO who is trying to force gay marriage on Australians.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mg6aYrPQz0

(btw, yes, it's "force" - Faggots are REFUSING to allow a referendum or vote on the subject, because Australians are intolerant and will vote "wrong" so the government must pass the law without evil bigoted approval from the majority)

Don't you think you've had enough, Dahnald?

GOOP THE FUCKING SCOOPS

Wala is Viola in french and means roughly "thats it, senpai".

>No same flavored scoops
What does that even mean?
Do they just pack different flavors into the packages or something?

Explain why you'd buy jewish owned, kosher ice cream

>Popular opinion

>So popular that fags/marxists absolutely refused to hold a referendum on whether to legalize faggot marriage

>So popular they have to change the terminology from faggot marriage to "marriage equality" despite everyone in Australian being equally allowed to marry already

>So popular that a fringe company is promoting something most Australians are repulsed by

Hmmm.

Perfect time to quietly drop some flyers in the dining area with pic related. Get on it user.

I don't understand. Shouldn't two same scopes=same-sex, and two different ones=heterosexual?

>two scoops meme strikes again

>american education

Ben & Jerry's is an American company screeching autistically because we won't let poofs pretend to be husband and wife.

how do you do, fellow kids?

preachy finger-wagging is cool, right?

They wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway, their favorite flavor is just a stick.

Huh.

Wala is also some retarded shit Sand Nigs say here when they get mad/excited.

>you can't order what you like because of something you can't control

fuck right off then, cunts

That is so tolerant, but instead of have scoops on the ice-cream they should have a black man and a white woman having sex on the cover, you know. For ice-cream lovers.

Would make more sense if they stopped serving Chocolate or Fudge flavors tbqh.

yesh *sniff* and so you know, thish is called the cultural capitalism.

>and i'm sure a 'cmon mate' would probably sort out any wrinkles anyway
i see you've played knifey scoopey before

BOHANLBO DWUMPF STATUS:

[X] GOOPED
[] NOT GOOPED

>(((Ben))) & (((Jerry)))
two literal kikes who keep shilling for the kikest things, even BLM

because two guys or girls cant marry so cant you have two scoops of the same flavor, whats so difficult?

its blackmailing, with ice cream flavors

Ben and Jerry's was bought by Unilever ages ago and the founders (Ben and Jerry) were pushed out and no longer have any role in operating the firm.

All this Vermont hippie shit for them now is just branding handed down by Unilever's marketing team. While I understand the company 'supporting' causes with statements and money, proactively denying your customers what they want in an attempt to strong-arm the government (???) seems like a pretty stupid idea.

>Sup Forums is full of doughy ice cream eating fatfags

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This policy affects no one of importance.

They also have a flavor of ice cream named after Colbert.

My advice would be to never buy any of their ice cream again.

Also, doesn't marriage equality mean ANYONE can get married? If so, that included two "scoops" of the same color. Double-scoop ice cream selection was already a perfect representation of marriage equality---you can mix any two scoops. The way they have it now is acutally parallel to marriage INEQUALITY.

In the end they are just trying to grab shekels from retards who buy into this

>Eating the frozen jew.

>Also, doesn't marriage equality mean ANYONE can get married? If so, that included two "scoops" of the same color.

Why are there so many fucking dumb people on this board? How hard is it to grasp this simple concept you god damn retard? Fags can't get married, so you can't have two scoops of ice cream. They're not doing this to illustrate how it should be, but illustrating how it currently is and attempting to punish their customers in some kind of retarded attempt to rile them into a frenzy of pushing the government to legalize fag marriage.

Stop being such a fucking idiot and learn to read.

>go in
>order 3 scoops of the same flavor
>throw third scoop in the trash
>now have two scoops of the same flavor
wala

>Don't go in
>Don't give them any money
>Buy any other brand of ice cream (Or none at all)

Why give them the satisfaction?

Who eats this shit anyway? A bowl of sugar would be more healthy.

>2015+2
>can't even eat ice cream without some sort of virtue signaling being involved

Hell yeah brother, nothing can top home made ice cream

u forgot to say "wala", user

Looks like you didn't read my post either. Its okay, take your time.

But Ice Cream is made of milk,
a white supremacist symbol

>secure.benjerry.com/about-us/contact-us?selectedForm=suggest#selectForm

ben and jerry's has a submission form to invent your own flavor

What did they do for that? Every icecream must have at least 1 scoop of chocolate?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xkGS5i9ko

You mean (((Unilever)))?

The company that used a fat ugly tranny as second "mother" in a dove commercial?