ITT: Sup Forums justifies acting like a subhuman

>be russian nazi
>harass and assault women, children and old people in russia
>pretend you have schizophrenia
>people send you to a mental hospital
>russian doctors say that you are mentaly sane, with a higher than normal IQ for a russian
>walk out and move to mexico since everyone in russia hates you
>hate shitskins
>move to a slum in mexico anyway
>somehow get the citizenship
>get a job as a diving coach
>start assaulting pedestrians
>get fired from your job since you are a violent cunt
>escalate your harrasing
>hit women, children, old people and call them monkeys pieces of shit that need to be put down or castraded
>upload videos to youtube for months while doing this, claiming you are a nazi
>some of the videos feature babies with their moms
>get arrested because of it, but don't get deported; you have the citizenship
>government tries to revoke your citizenship and send you back to russia
>russia says they don't want you back
>appeal to keep the citizenship and win
>start assaulting pedestrians again
>someone notices your videos and they go viral
>people in the area get fed up of your shit
>they create social media groups to track you down
>they find you and gather outside of your house to protest
>they start asking the police to deport you
>the police refuses and leaves
>3 people in the crowd kick your door
>one of them crawls to your roof, unarmed
>take out your big knife that you always carry with you while harrasing pedestrians and stab him
>the 19 year old dies
>the people protesting outside go away and a group of 8-10 people turn into a mob
>some others just film
>the angry mob force you out of your house
>the angry mob beats you to a pulp
>they left you for dead in a pool of blood
>paramedics arrive and save your life
>some egdy teenagers in alt-right forums praise you as some sort of viking warrior for acting like a subhuman
>end up in a coma with paralysis on the left side of your body and a crushed skull

>wake up
>go to mexican jail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6CFzHChY3Y
stayingsafeabroad.blogspot.com.br/2013/09/brazil-russian-tourist-17-shot-three.html
youtu.be/uf_PHmg6kec
youtu.be/ZkYL1KlwnPQ
youtu.be/ClEI6qDzNUw
youtu.be/3lJRDcwCn6w
youtu.be/ZBatMwC7ypI
youtu.be/MPgfZ1I8HY0
youtu.be/m6PMfTMgp20
youtube.com/watch?v=vc5n7g-XPM8
youtube.com/watch?v=WH2Ok_h43DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>b-b-but he is mentally ill
No, stop spreading misinformation, you fucking idiots.
>b-b-but he was defending himself
He stabbed an unarmed 19 year old who was fleeing from him, he chased him down and stabbed him to death before the angry mob tried to kill him. This is the detonating point.
>b-b-but he was trespassing
Doesn't justify assault or murder, both should have gone to jail but one of them died
>why didn't they call the police?
Why didn't he called the police for the people trespassing instead of killing someone? Exactly
>b-b-b-but the mob!!!!
They should go to jail too

>Same copypasta

I swear you fags notepad all your posts and whip them out on regular intervals.

>be beaners
>try to lynch a literal retard
>50 vs 1
>1 beaner dies in the process
>retard lives

No matter whose side you're on, you have to admit this is kinda hilarious.

who

Ah yes, look at this viking warrior in action

maybe you should get a wall ?

>pol is full of lying hypocrites
you don't say

Top grappig

pls he is not a viking . dont do blasphemy, vikings are Aryan not slavic

What ended up happening to this guy?

Since he somehow has citizenship, I'm guessing hes fucked and is going to beaner jail?

Honestly tho, youre complaining about a random stabbing in mexico while you guys literally have the most fucked up murderers controlling the streets + gov, who could skin you, cut off your limbs, set you on fire or behead you for crossing them. This russian dude is the least of mexico's probs, in fact he's pretty harmless by your standerds

You know why us white people never get shit by the police? Because we trust the police instead of antagonizing them or trying to take justice into our own hands.

>other murders exist, so you have to ignore this
So we should let anyone come here murder someone and then say nothing. Hmmm.
According to the news, he has been charged with murder. And if the self defence argument fails, he goes to jail here, yes.
He took justice in his own hands when he killed the 19 year old, which doesn't qualify as self-defence, as he chased an unarmed man and stabbed him to death. The people protesting outside, the ones who wanted him out of the country not lynch him, got even angrier at this, shocker. And I'm not justifying the attempted lynching, the people who tried should go to jail too.

I'm here because Sup Forums keeps pretending this guy dindu nuffin is /yourguy/ based.

Killing a beaner is like killing a rat though. It's pest control.

So is lynching a snownigger then.

What do we want us to say? Good on the average Mexican for not being cucked and doling out mob justice. I wish white people were the same and beat up anti white agitator shitskins and imams.

status update on this fucking lunatic?

He is stable in the hospital bun in a very delicate state, as he has a fractured skull partially crushed.

Still an absolute madman.

stop ambarrassing yourself Paco

Could you please stop spamming this shitty threads everyday you fucking dickhead?

He was jewish and Ukranian

No

link to video of the stabbing?

Going to be honest with you Mexico
Nobody fucking cares what you barbarians do
>>>/latinchan/

How is this guy not mentally I'll, doesn't the first picture alone and the one you posted prove that.

How is a teen fleeing when you can see on the pictures that this spic tried to get into his house and might have attacked him or whatever.

also

W-why should we have acted civilized when the russian schizo isnt?

Please just accept that it is in your dna to be more animal than human. Stupid beaner

>1:00-2:17

>he was not insane
t. his doctors

I don't speak subhuman

I'm sorry it is not in arabic

I have to agree with you on this one kike. None of the violence should've happened, but it makes some pretty good edgy memes so the normies won't steal them

he probably is sane. I'm convinced chronic loneliness put him that way. The craziest people that i meet seem normal at first but they have so much time to themselves that they just go down dangerous roads

N-nothing to see here, Mexigoy.
Keep fighting for European values, and ignore the shills.

>be malnourished spicshit
>come to lynch racist white man 40 to 1.
>white man proves that you are inferior , while cleansing one shitbag.
>le Sup Forums this is not based this is murder.
No one give are flying fuck.

>Snownigger defending another snownigger.
Nothing to see here.

>mexishits can't even kill one mentally ill man 100 on 1
>le partimos la madre por meterse con el vergas xDDD
What a fucking joke of a country

I'm sorry Colombia, Mexico should be more like you.

>colombia
top fucking lol

if one disabled snow nigger can easilly genocide 40 spics,
you are worse than rats at this point.

He wouldn't last for more than 2 days here.
Get your shit together Mexico.

Nothing is better at killing Russians than Russians themselves. I know that, Ivan.
It took 2 years for this to happen, he moved back in 2015.

Now I remember that other Brazilian user showed me this.
stayingsafeabroad.blogspot.com.br/2013/09/brazil-russian-tourist-17-shot-three.html

>It took 2 years for this to happen, he moved back in 2015.
MY SIDES.

>subhumans lynching subhuman

I dont care desu

youtu.be/uf_PHmg6kec
youtu.be/ZkYL1KlwnPQ
youtu.be/ClEI6qDzNUw
youtu.be/3lJRDcwCn6w
youtu.be/ZBatMwC7ypI
youtu.be/MPgfZ1I8HY0
youtu.be/m6PMfTMgp20
He's a shit head who deserved to be beat but his vids are funny.

But you said the 19 yo he killed climbed to the roof of his house so the murder is justified.

why are you so upset about this? ive not seen anyone praise this retard here, only make fun of the mexicans though.

>unarmed
>fleeing from you
>the Russian wasn't in any danger of being killed at that point by the unarmed 19 year old
>the room he was renting is not owned by him
>the 19 year old didn't enter his room
>the russian had to get out of his room to chase him with a knife
>killed him instead of calling the police
Not self-defence under Mexican law.

>Mexico
>Law

And he broke it, so now he more than likely will go to jail after he wakes up.

Still the teenager was part of the mob trying to hunt him down and invaded his home illegally so he had it coming. The russian didn't know if the kid had a gun in his pocket or something, if someone traspasses with the intent to hurt you kill him first and then ask the questions.

The real problem of this affair is that a russian should not have been allowed to immigrate to México. He should have stayed in Russia and killed more shitskins there.

He's mentally ill. He'll be sent to the roach-infested Mexican mental hospitals

The moment you go out of your way to chase and unarmed man down until you kill him, not because he is attacking you, but instead he is running away from you, is not self-defence, it is murder.
The people outside his house were not there originally to kill him, but to force him out of the country. They were protesting, asking the police to take away this piece of shit back to Russia.

>he was not insane
t. his doctors

He always knew exactly what he was doing, and he will be held accountable for it.

It's easy to say that now but when you have a mob outside your house trying to lynch you you do whatever it takes to survive and defeat your enemies.
The last thing you think is in the welfare of those trying to hurt you. The russian just saw an isolated enemy and took him down. Anybody would have done the same in that situation.

>Spaniards thinking this is the Zimmerman vs trayvon case

Lmao, stop being such a tryhard faggot, his home wasn't broken into, the victim was unarmed, and the Russian chased someone down to kill him, that is definitely not self defense. Stop being a dindunuffin shitposter.

The community organized to teach him a lesson, not to lynch him, since the government failed to deport or jail the guy.

Organizing and faxing a problem among a community when the government fails to address an issue isn't a bad thing, in fact it's the duty of a citizen.

>you have a mob outside your house trying to lynch
For the last time, the mob formed AFTER he killed the intruder.

youtube.com/watch?v=vc5n7g-XPM8

>1:10:05 moment of the stabbing, off-screen
>1:11:52 moment when they get they get the sabbed 19 year old out and is bleeding on the floor
>1:21:31 moment of the attack

10 minutes have to pass after the guy bled to death before they really try to lynch him. Before that point, they spent hours protesting without attacking him. Fucking hell.

Axaxa mexican news, u don't know but he realy sick

>This thread again
Fuck of taco, no one cares about your shithole and what happens in it.

Skip to the 1:00 minute mark, and to the 2:17
Russian news reporting on him back in Elektrostal and interviewing the doctors.

Hide the thread and go back to your blacked.com browser tab if you don't like it, autistic shitposter.

This man was a broker and on his bank account a million dollars

Put yourself in the same situation.
Imagine you went to live in Africa and have been calling the people there niggers and subhumans for a while.
Then one day you hear a pack of dindus yelling outside your house who are mad as hell and want to get you.
What do you do? Be passive and tyy to reason with the dindus or fight for you life?

I wouldn't murder someone unless I had no choice, he had a choice and he decided to chase an unarmed 19 year old that was half his size and stab him to death. It is murder and he will go to prison, period. Last time I reply to you.

>Kicking down your door and entering your home uninvited does not justify murder
You must be a liberal. "RAPE ME! I DESERVE IT!" He was in every right to kill that boy.

Not under Mexican law.

So this is it, this is all you have Sup Forums. You never fail to disappoint me, have fun in the rest of the thread, I'm out.

Will report it for spam instead.
Fuck. You.

>implies that the Lynch mob was already formed before he stabbed the guy
>implies that the life of the guy was in danger as he chased some manlet skinny fag who didn't even broke into his home

Now put yourself in this situation

A sandnigger moves into your neighborhood, starts to physically and verbally abuse you and your neighbors, your government won't do nothing because das racisss, sandnigger in question keeps harassing and abusing your friends and family.

Now tell me, would you just sit back and watch as he keeps abusing the people around you?

Just admit that you're a stormnigger enabler or someone without a spine to stand up for your people

No one broke in his home until he chased down the kid and stabbed him

what I wonder is how this guy was able to get away with it for so long? are mexicans generally this nonconfrontational and spineless?

>mexicans are subhuman savages who are prone to violence, this is why we need to build le wall
>mexicans are spineless and non confrontational lol
Pick one meme and stick with it faggot

>implying
how did he get away with it for this long?

feels good being a Russian that can kill mexishit just by looking at him

Well done, Mexico. Letting him live was better than murdering him. Now he gets to spend the rest of his life with the paralysis, fucked up bones and pain.

What a whiney little bitch.

Be a man and learn the beauty of Molotov cocktails.

t-those digits

there are disabled vets that live a pain free life with just kratom and weed. this guy will be back to his usual self in no time.

Lol

yes

the guy is jewish not white

It could be the area he was living in, Cancun is really friendly towards tourists, and all the people I met there were really chill, there's lots of Mayan admixture going around there and they're usually too dumb/good for crime or violence.

You don't get lynched in mexico easily unless you really do something extreme to someone, or you fuck up in one of those mega poor chilango slums in mexico city

The "mexicans sre savage violent subhumans" idea is a Sup Forums meme

Because he was assaulting women and children three times smaller than him while carrying a huge knife?

Gee, I don't know.

> BE MEXICAN
> GET BUTTHURT BY A RUSSIAN WANNABEE NAZI
> WANNABEE NAZI KILLS ONE OF YOUR OWN
> GUY GETS BEAT UP BUT GETS AWAY SCOT FREE MEXICO BECOMES THE KEK OF THE WORLD

>lmao le KEK and le meems XD amirite magapedes, based Ivan lol
Go back to rebbit and take your cancer with you faggot

literally never seen pol defend this ukranian jew wanna be nazi

why are you whining about this ? what are you trying to get out of this ? was the 19 yo your gay lover ? fuck off paco, don't you have a chicken fight to attend too

The money he got in his hand look like Mao's

you must be new, Sup Forums was sucking his cuck when the shitstorm happened

he killed a shitskin, literally areguy desu

Why would you even save that you gay fuck

You are inexcusable
When GD killed that rapper there was retaliation within a week
Latin temperament my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=WH2Ok_h43DI

Not the hero that we want...but the hero that we deserved ))))))))))))

Pretty sure none of that happened except the parts about beaners being violent and harassing the viking warrior, you shitskin beaner smear monkey. He had a crushed skull, Id like to see your skull crushed, thatd be funny, dont you think?

>MexicansSlashingThroatOfFacelessMan.webm

File too large.

>Not the hero that we want...but the hero that we deserved ))))))))))))
This.

Beaners only want free speech, and be able to shittalk when they infest other natons, but in their shithole, they want to be respected. Aleksei Makeev did nothing wrong.

It is funny when pieces of shit get what they deserve for acting like subhumans while abusing people

Bet you can even find an Aesop fable that describes down to the letter how this subhuman racist got rekt

Nice

This is the last days of white race!

The days of last heroes!!!

Hitler did nothing wrong!!!

Make America white again!!!

if a bunch of mexican niggers attacked you you wouldn't defend yourself too? yeah right.