The first American president to ever wear a kippah and visit the Western Wall

>the first American president to ever wear a kippah and visit the Western Wall
>Sup Forums doesn't care

Can we rename Sup Forums into /r_thedonald/ pls? Its obvious that this board has nothing to do with its origin anymore...

The /nu/-pol faggots from reddit are the majority on Sup Forums these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRHXoLUU904
youtube.com/watch?v=LEnvulC3X-I&t=22m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"""""""Sup Forums""""""" loves israel now

he could suck dicks for fun and i'd still support him as long as he keeps trying to get his wall and terrorist ban in place. once he cancels the wall or backs down on immigration he can go fuck himself

but he's not the first

look we're probably all better off if trump thinks islam is about rich men touching a glowing orb

thats right, he could shit on your chest and you'd still love him somehow

>signed a budget with zero funding for the wall
>re-allowed the syrian refugee settlement program
>Continued obama's dreamer program

getting worried yet?

He sure is chief. Obama and Bush visited outside of their presidencies.

FAKE NEWS

4D
D

Obongo touching the wall

Slick Willy touching the wall

>He doesn't 4D

They didn't do it during their presidency. Check mate nu-pol faggots

inb4 shill claims from redditors.

Have you been paying attention? That shit is never happening.

>What is 4D

>once he cancels the wall or backs down on immigration he can go fuck himself
Oh, honey...

Poor Billy boy knows that he looks stupid as hell in his little hat praying to an old wall.

If what Trump does bothers you, I love him.

>Don't know what is 4D

>first American president
Incorrect.

>first sitting American president
Correct.

Gee, I thought Trump was supposed to be different and say NO to globalists but you're just defending him with
>h-he's not the only one who did it!

What's the difference ahmed? Didn't Trump give Israel the finger while he did it?

Trump did not wear the appropriate kippah.

I am disappoint.

A Muslim Jew :^)

OP, you should seriously consider suicide. I know we like to joke here but lets be honest there's really no reason for you to exist and most people who know you would be better off with you rotting in a box underground.

Liberal jews = Bad

Israeli jews = Our greatest ally

Mossad = Bad

>once he cancels the wall or backs down on immigration he can go fuck himself
he doesn't know yet

have you been living under rock?

shareblue plz go

It ain't happening tho the_donald

Why do you faggots always flip shit about this fucking wall? What's the significance?

How long will you act a fool?? Your champion is a lie.

They think putting on a hat and touching a rock magically makes you a jewish thrall

Just think of what anons like that will be saying a few years from now
>The wall is only 75% completed, and doesn't even go through any mountains holy shit flumphers btfo eternally!!

Guys, check out this based goyim!

So we should attack him like everyone else?

HAHAHHAAHAHaHHHAHHHAHHHAH
>Meanwhile in Canada pic related

fuck...

(((Trump)))

its to counter the magic islam orb he touched yesterday with the saudis..

What did you guys think about his Saudi speech?

DA JOOS!

THE MODS ACTUALLY DELETED THE OTHER THREAD

TRY WAILING WITH THESE TEARS

youtube.com/watch?v=VRHXoLUU904

rip trump

PUT YOUR PRAYER IN THE WAILING WALL

It still passed

He and that lawyer went their, needlessly flapped their gums at people who already made up their mind, and only invited those two to pretend to be impartial. They probably didn't understand half the words the "bigot" was saying

>"I'm a globalist"
>literally touches a globe with two Muslims
>touches the Kosher Ramparts
>says Iran is a nuclear threat (while in Israel, which still hasn't admitted it has nuclear weapons of its own, and has the Samson Option to LITERALLY nuke Western capitals in the event of an existential threat to Israel even if those Western countries aren't involved)

The wall is literally already happening. Ground broken, walls erected. Stop spreading false information.

Fuck off reddit tourist

WE WAZ JEWZ!

I really regret voting for Drumpf now

t. 12 years old fagget who think Sup Forums is edgy but doesn understand his kind turned it into 9gag2.0

Killyourselfunironicaly

There are 6 gorillion threads like this already, but I chose to post here, for you are MY OP.

this is literally not true. The Congress has not appropriated any money for the Executive to do this.

There is some work on a wall but that's the wall Obama was already building....

Just like muslims worship a paedophile.......just like muslins rape women in a country theyre apparently seeking refuge in......like muslins in gangs room underage girls and rape them and threaten tovkill them if they expose them.....just like muslims still be muslims and defend muslims for doing it.....like would you defend your neighbour if he walked into a hospital and raped the first newborn baby he seen....then murdered it....and then ate it.....no ......you would feel ashamed tondeend his actions......but muslims defend these actions......if....and only if......another muslim did the crimes
Therefore muslims are notnintelligent to realise they are qirshippijbe actions of a paedophile.....a very nasty.piwce of qork ....he woukd be ashamed ofnhis actions.....but until theyre ijtelligent enough to distance themselves and leqve the religion/cukt of shitslam....i have no time for them.

I practice black magic & pray everynight that so many thousands of mudskins die.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Trump supporters are such good goys!

>no money
>no plan
>no immigration ban
any minute now goys! your wall will be there soon

Daily reminder that Sanders was the superior option.

Sup Forumseddit voted for the worst type of kike

Sup Forums does care, pretty obvious at this point that we got subverted by trumpshills. Google 'project alamo' Kushner himself has been funneling millions into it.

R U R A L

>people still think we can change the status quo democratically and not by force
No matter who you vote in, they'll still be slaves to central banks and foreign interests.

Except he did get congress to approve some funds in the last part of FY17 for the wall. FY18 negotiations are in the works. He literally got money for the wall and the wall is literally being built right now.

How much are they paying you, because they should spend a little more for better staff.

The Americans had two Roosevelts, what a dumb article

>>the first American president to ever wear a kippah and visit the Western Wall

they all do that, every single one of them

will he bow to the queen?

fake news

>Sup Forums actually doing their own analysis and critical thinking

who am I kidding

>pretty obvious at this point that we got subverted
correct
>by trumpshills
nope. there exists research by the cia on memetic warfare. the worst you can do to frustrate subversion is present as a true believer. nothin personnel kid

Even (((Shapiro))) admits to the pervasiveness of leftist beliefs among jewish people, but he's been a leading voice against anti white bigotry and cultural Marxism.

Fucking jewish conspiracists can't handle the (((iq))) pill they pretend to take and act like niggers denying some groups are more successful than others.

>Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

>the critical thinking skills of the leaf in evidence

>Sup Forums doesn't care
Sup Forums knows that Trump has always been pro-Israel and pro-Jewish. Only ones surprised and talking about this are Shariablue because they think they can use it against him.

I like how he was too much of a fat orange chickenshit cunt to use the term "radical Islam terrorism" :^)

This doesn't look like anything to me

you have to pretend to defend

>He literally got money for the wall and the wall is literally being built right now.
whatever helps you sleep at night mate

2 mafiosi with their hostage in the middle

It's never been /natsoc/ either herr dumbass.

The fact that there is funding for the wall right now and it is currently being built right now does help me sleep at night, thanks.

>the gender unicorn?
So it has a horsepussy or no?

Imagine going balls deep in a horse

funny thing is brexit was your trump, so you probably did in a way.

Fuck me man. Learn how to read and write.

Sup Forums is so fucked lol. Would've rather had Hillary at this point.

> first president to wear a kippah

LOL you must be new here

Google your leaders name followed by 'Yad Vashem'

Post results

This is the fucking point. Those people also didn't run a campaign against globalists either.

The fuck are you rambling on? He just visited the wall, you know he's got jewish family and Israel is a key US ally right?

*greatest ally

Don't pretend we all didn't know this would happen. Every president in the past 3 decades has been a good goy and visited the west wall. It's important to Christianity as well as Judaism.
Wearing the Kippah is a sign of respect by non-jews, nothing world ending. Keep hating Jews tho Sup Forums, I want you to be distracted from the ((((real problem)))).

So what you are saying is Trump is like any other politician? THAT'S your argument?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm saying. He's a president, presidents are politicians. Presidents practice diplomacy, something I'm not surprised you know nothing about seeing as your leader is a fucking downy bear.

Did you know your leader is a downy bear?

So he's no better than Hillary, yet Sup Forums is proud of having voted for him?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine it everyday

What is your argument strategy? Hilary was born a fucking politician, Trump has experience besides sucking dick for votes.

Hillary also sold a shit load of our Uranium to Russia while secretary of state and accepted donations to the Clinton Foundation.

So a fucking dead dog that literally did nothing would be better than Hillary.

>Trump is behaving exactly like Hillary would, so it's a good thing we voted for him instead

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUBURBAN

he actually said
>the crisis of islamic extremism, and the islamists, and islamic terror of all kinds

youtube.com/watch?v=LEnvulC3X-I&t=22m44s

This wasn't in the officially released speech test, he went off script here.

RETARD