Indian ocean

Reminder that we have a fucking ocean named after us.

Burgerland BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZrQCMIFLI&list=WL&index=35
youtube.com/watch?v=rIPq-8RZxxM
youtube.com/watch?v=QISX68vu3Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE
youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ocean
You mean toilet do you?

Literally a moat of shit to keep civilized people away

Don't you have to drop your daughter to drop off at refugee cuddling center sponsored by your cuck government?

Shut the fuck up you street shitter

Indian.Poocean

y'know that never occured to me until just now. i never think of india when i think of the indian ocean

We have two continents named after us. POO LAND BTFO

They do not "Worship toilet". People perform a little prayer before inaugurating anything new. One guy happened to do it for his new toilet and you morons think that it was worshiping toilet. Its like saying the Christians are cannibals because they drink wine and wafer and pretend it is Jesus's blood and flesh. Stop making a fool of yourself. It reflects badly on the US education system

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZrQCMIFLI&list=WL&index=35

>The name India is derived from Indus, which originates from the Old Persian word Hindu.
>The latter term stems from the Sanskrit word Sindhu, which was the historical local appellation for the Indus River.
>The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi (Ἰνδοί), which translates as "The people of the Indus".

You truly know your nation's colonial past when people all around the world know your country by what your masters call you/used to call you and not what you yourself call it.

Go back to India Pajeet the US already have Indians the type that cuts scalps off.

There is no Persian connection to word Sindhu, Hindu or India. Its how words change over time.
Also Persian and Sanskrit are part of the same Indo-European family of languages.

Hindu & Indus both are derived from Sanskrit name of Indus river i.e Sindu.
Fucking polski are always the most ignorant ones. Polskis talking about colonization when they were under the communist USSRs thumb just a few years ago is rich. Your country has been raped and over run so many times that all you are up there with the french as the surrender monkeys.

Go worry about your Islamic future.

and that ocean is full of shit

Too bad you can't control it.

While India's horizon ends with Pakistan, China is busy flanking you in the South China Sea and Africa.

Soon you will go the way of Tibet.

>Hindu & Indus both are derived from Sanskrit name of Indus river i.e Sindu.
Which is a Pakistani river lmoa

>Your country has been raped and over run so many times that all you are up there with the french as the surrender monkeys.
Noone wants to rape yours because faeces are disgusting

even the land itself is shitting

Remember when your Polski orphans were refugees in India and were fed by Indians? Ask your grandma. May be she'll know better history than you.
youtube.com/watch?v=rIPq-8RZxxM

Good thing we are very far from those waters.

yeah. because it's where the poo goes

>replying to obvious bait since bored.

The only reason it isn't called the west china sea is because a British company owned your country and wanted the sea named after its self. If China was the main trading partner of this company then it would be called something else.

>implying the western Imperial world gave half a shit about poo's sovereignty.

TOP KEK

Indus and its tributaries passes through both India and Pakistan. Get a map dude. And next time no refugee of you filthy Polskis.

> Ocean full of feces becasue of your filthy uncivilized people.

Nice work

>brown people arrive in Poland
>get a wooden plank for a bed and a barbed wire to keep them inside

>polish people arrive in India
>get a dedicated palace built for them

Atleast we dont cuddle young white girls cuck.

We had monarchs that were Emperors/Empresses of India. We win.

We don't lower castes worth saving point being? Should I offer my bed to every poor man outside? Because they choose to stay poor?

Muslim come to Poland. Indians don't come to Poland to be refugees. And you think that it is somehow a joke on India that we treated your orphan children nicely shows your mental age. Don't worry someone is going to over run you weaklings again sooner or later. We'll see who takes you ingrates in the next time.

kek

yeah can't fucking wait

Do you have a toilette where you live Pajeet?

Are you fucking retarded Poo-in-loo ? Your country is literally name after a river that got cucked from you by the Pakis.

This is a source of pride for you ?

Is that the ocean you shit in?

I sure do You surrender monkey.

What a shit irrelevant comparison user. Do better.

How about you worship a Bastard son of a Jewish whore? And that you worship his torture/murder instrument i.e. the cross? You are a zombie Jewish bastard worshipers. And you also sadistically worship his murder instrument. No wonder your priests and nuns are little sadistic rapists.

He things our military is made of sticks and stones.

who is this semen demon?

Butthurt, cmon pajeet why can't you handle the bantz like you handle your dancing moves?
youtube.com/watch?v=QISX68vu3Zo

>India
>Military
Ladies and gentlemen! The Indian army has arrived!
youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE

while you were typing this, a white girl was raped by abdool in the elfland.

*tips fedora*

Your country is not much better when it comes to this aspect, maybe you guys could learn how to communicate with females 101 before attempting.

Is it full of Poo like your cities?

Nah, you are named after the ocean,
India is an ocean of shit poo in loo

How bad is yor education? You named yourselves after the continent, not the other way

Why post a drawing when there are better, real pictures?

>Swede cuck giving lessons about comunicating with women

Yes a Swedecuck is 99/100 times more likely to be a chad than a pajeet, Your women drool over Swedish guys.

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!?!?
youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k

Yeah, that was when we wuz literally the trade and commerce center of Asia. Traders from Italy to China used to come over for our spices, precious stones, cloth ect. Now, well...more of a glorified toilet. Seriously even cosmopolitan cities like Bombay there's dudes pooing on the beach. Gross.

We have a conquered, dying people named after you.

More like you're named after the ocean since your country is made up

>DESIGNATED SHITTING OCEAN

should have let those poles die

>Atlantic
>Pacific
>Arctic
>Antarctic

You are right, it's out of place. I propose we cangevthe name to Septic

The Septic Ocean. Accurate and rhymes with re rest.

Holy shit, that might explain my white (blonde) Indian barber.

>Lots of tech companies in the area
>Tech companies import Indians

Really activated my almonds.

You won't be so chatty when your friendly neighbour Abdul buttfucks you on the porch with his friend Yusuf fucking your headless wife/gfs corpse

You beta nu male faggot

Hello United kingdom

nice poo launcher

What the fuck

Actually india has pretty though punishment for rape

I'm happy for you.

I thought your country was named after the ocean.

I shouldn't be surprised anymore but someone tell me this isn't real

Says the guy with over 200+ million muslims in his country.
True, Much better than Sweden atleast.
But they still have rape problems.

a pajeet with dick > a cuck chad

Wuz the Portuguese?

It's to remind everyone not to swim in it.

That's Abu shithead ibn jackass with his wife Fatima

That's Sven Ericsson you filthy racist.

FPBP

Butthurt pajeet

Ahem

>Indian
>Dick
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
TOP KEK

Oh don't u worry, we will be taking matters into our hands soon , after all we have done it before

Alas the same cannot be said about your cuckholded country

Did you meet Trump, if so how did it feel to be in the presence of the man who decides the fate of the middle east?

What will you do shit on them?
Unlike you we have never been ruled by a foreign country from afar, You guys are a country of 1 billion but as relevant as low-tier european country.
Stop this impotent rage pajeet.

Are you trying to sound retarded or are you really retarded? Pakistan did not exist at that time.

Polish education must be really top notch.

>calls MSM a load of crap
>cites BBC

Sweden

In the contrary, the man who has the oil and oil money defines the future of ME, t_D .

American govt, military and economy - arms dealing and other trade deals - don't work for free . Sames as for my poor country-

This is real?

>Laccadive Sea

>Laxative Sea

What I don't get is there's no toilet paper used. If squatting would make it easier to wipe then....

underrated

K

Cheer up Sven , I'll pay u guys a visit , maybe fugg a few empowered Norwegian QTS , and you will let me, won't you ?

You aren't RACIST are you????

See Portubro somehow seem to understand the region better than most.

that's very problematic of you. the correct term is native american ocean

>impotent rage

Sweden lmaoooo

I'll poo on you

He's more shitskin than me so probably, yes

Wow, Indian turds float all the way to Uruguay.