Destiny destroys an ethno nationalist, part 2:

Destiny destroys an ethno nationalist, part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=CbRzo0v87eQ

How many alt-righters have been bested by Destiny? Like six or something right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/thooorin/comments/6c03tp/thorinquiry_sargon_of_akkad/dhvaxtm/?context=3
youtube.com/watch?v=OZR3O9OCgik
youtube.com/watch?v=bqTxTb7vWcE
youtube.com/watch?v=HOS091uw8V0
youtube.com/watch?v=XUs2ZdLksSc
youtube.com/watch?v=dbXN-l5WOyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Destiny has been BTFO on numerous occasions.

>Desitiny: "I'm not a communist"
>Also Destiny: "I want the redistribution of wealth"
This is a good example of why Destiny often looks correct even when he isn't. People come up with weak counters to his arguments, he can easily slap them down, and then he LOOKS correct even though he's not. Obviously Destiny isn't a communist and you look stupid as fuck for suggesting he is.

What needs to happen is that someone like Ryan Faulk from thealternativehypothesis.org needs to debate Destiny. Because Ryan Faulk knows all of the relevant facts behind the science of racial differences. Instead Destiny just picks retards with lisps whose weak arguments he can shit on. Then Destiny pretends he "refuted white nationalism" or something.

i saw part one of this and the guy with the lisp btfo'd destiny. did he somehow manage to do better the second go around without furiously trying to google rebuttals during the debate or deflecting/copping out by saying he had to run the evidence by his friends? lol faggot.

What's Destiny's beliefs?

is that the guy with the head of a normal human but the body of a 5 year old girl?

People of all heights should be able to ride roller coasters.

You can not be a communist and think it would be a good thing to have measures to stop 1% of the population from owning over half of the wealth.

No you can't. You either believe in private property or you don't.

yes

a retarded, binary, useless, unimportant way of measuring people's economic beliefs that the vast majority of the public doesn't agree with you on.

Would you quit promoting that no talent assclown?

dont be mean to destinydrones. they are the new cool kids on the internet. XD

>Destiny destroys

>but muh toothbrush

the right can't even conjure 1 argument against communism that isn't a strawman

>Can't even out debate Sargoy of Cuckdad

>implying ancaps arent leaders
when bitcoin "crashes" make sure to get some. I have been doing this longer than you because I am a leader

>Destiny "btfos" an ((((alt-righter))))

This is photoshopped right?

>Instead Destiny just picks retards with lisps whose weak arguments he can shit on.

Wana know how I know you're retarded.

Protip If you wana argue with him you can go ahead and sendhim a message on skype.

nope.

Why does the King of Manlets debate anyway? Wasn't his call to "fame" being some e-sports faggot? Why would anyone give a shit about his opinion on sociopolitical issues?

give me a time stamp for the BTFO

> yo dawg
> muh ecoonomi
This guy did more damage than good at any point of his "debates". Ethno nationalism is retarded because non Swiss people are not human and incapable of running a civilization.

Destiny's a skype alright...

>Body of 10 year old boy
>Head of 30 year old man

What is this

protip you're enabling some nobody pseudointellectual by going on his stream for him to scream and cry and spin around in circles then ragequit and declare victory. you cucked fanboys are too retarded to realize you're feeding a parasite.

careful with that edge

>implying anyone on pol is part of the rich American class

you're just helping the powers that will exploit you once you grow up and become part of the working class. All in the name of protecting free speech/right to be racist or call for genocide.

We all can't be master debater like Destiny

>go ahead and sendhim a message on skype.
You don't know what you're talking about. See this:
reddit.com/r/thooorin/comments/6c03tp/thorinquiry_sargon_of_akkad/dhvaxtm/?context=3

I'm having trouble believing this is legit

He's basically a libertarian with fairly far-left social values (I guess you could call him a neoliberal?). In all of his debates, he measures the success of a society by GDP growth (brushing off things like rising drug use, depression, suicide rates, low fertility, etc.), but also unironically advocates for bullshit like affirmative action and other and other far-left social engineering programs.

From what I gather, he has a reasonably high verbal IQ and is fantastic at making Jew-like arguments; he talks extremely fast and throws out a million arguments at once to intimidate his opponent, but in reality he has only surface-level knowledge of any one subject. On some occasions, he'll technically "win" an argument because of his tactics, but he'll usually be wrong when it comes to facts.

Watch his debate with Naked Ape if you want to see him argue against a person who is both right on the facts, and has an equally high verbal IQ to BTFO him. Destiny actually rage quits, lul.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZR3O9OCgik

>here's an edited version with commentary by some youtuber
youtube.com/watch?v=bqTxTb7vWcE

>What is this
e-sports muscle atrophy

did he btfo him?

please answer objectively not like a dickrider

kek

He's running out of victims. The alt right barrel is cleaned out.

What do we do Sup Forums?

Dude, have you ever read a geopolitical magazine or book?

The current situation in Usa is pretty critic.

>heh, but did you know protecting free speech is helping those you didn't want to help?
>heh, tough luck kid

He has a big head to hold his massive mind

alt-right brainlet detected.

When will Destiny debate molymeme?

It would be interesting to see what happens because Molymeme stops you mid-sentence if you say something that's not an argument.

>click play
>first thing the other guy says is 'united states is already destroyed'

why did he waste 2 hours debating that retard?

white masterrace hehe

Is that Stevie Wonder?

No. The ethno nationalist failed to properly defend the research he cited and he didn't properly dismantle Destiny's appeal to authority fallacy.

since pol isnt alt-right, we do nothing, fucking faggot piece of shit

>100 minute video
>debate ends 25 mins in

What happens for the other 75 mins?

The tism is strong with this one

it will never happen

Butthurt austism shakes

see

DAWG

How does a retarded commie ''destroy'' ethno nationalism?

If I prefer to not be around shitskins and I want shitskins to live in shitskin countries, how the fuck can you argue over my opinion?

It's true though. I'm not a German just because they have a similar skin tone. But that never came up in those debates, instead it's just dawg and some butthurt nonsense.

Literally who and who?!Also alt-right are american autists larping as nationalists.

He is a pedophile communist who is known for arguing that fucking family members and animals isn't morally wrong.

The question is, what would happen if Molymeme debated his clone? Is "That's not an argument" an argument? Really garbles my marbles.

how about now?

Average online youtube debater

Why does Destiny only debate retards like Lauren Southern and JonTron and literal randoms on twitter?

You have to understand that most muricans have the verbal and intelectual capabilities of a 9 year old at best.Also its some no-name alt-right faggot....kek nothing of value was lost.

It always ends in disaster, usually from within unlike fascism (which is also not a perfect system but much better)

Jesus Christ!
and that's a gook as well! Fuckin gooks never seem to get over 5'5.

t. guy who's been to china.

>Every Destiny argument

kek, underrated comparison

you really expect me to listen to some communist dwarf eceleb "debate" another faggot eceleb? nah desu

HAHAHAHAH are you talking about that manlet who "can't find a reasonable argument against incest and pedophilia"?
The guy who is known throughout Twitch as a professional Gish Galloper?
The little bitch who ragequit arguments against anyone who knows how a debate works and calls him out on his 3rd grade logical fallacies?

Nah you can't be talking about that faggot who couldn't even debate NakedApe, who is literally autistic.
Can't possibly be that you're talking about that wannabe jew who has stated on different occasions how "Slavery is ok because iPhones cost less and I don't to pay 2k for an iPhone".

Nah, can't be that you're referring to that pathetic excuse for a human being who literally talked his friend into killing himself and almost shot a kid after an internet argument.
You would have to be insane to even consider Steven Bonnel (the second) as a rational human being.

remember that time sargon BTFO him so hard that he literally started yelling at him and accused him of dishonesty?

Remember that time he tried to get uppity with Shkreli and Shkreli talked down to him like a 6 year old?

the only person destiny has ever BTFO was lauren southern and thats because shes not a real conservative, shes just doing it for money.

Don't post that assholes videos here.

>thinks alt-right is a thing
ok, keep watching CNN.

Jesus Christ what a Pathetic little man.

Look at his belly sticking out

He has decent facial Aesthetics no homo all he needs to do is lift and it will compensate for his height.

The fact people think like the guy debating Destiny, is cringy. Why can't Destiny pick like actual people who know how to make an argument?

Does that guy eat? How can anyone take him serious? He can't even take care of himself, he literally looks like shit.

You're right on most of that. He's smart but doesn't know shit about the topics he tries to debate.

It's to make his "position" on race look better. He doesn't actually know much about the topic. It's why he's scared to debate thealternativehypothesis.org. Thealthype is probably one of the best people you could have Destiny debate because he has a thorough understanding of all criticisms of race realism. It helps that thealthype actually reads and understands the relevant research. I think this is why thealthype would be better than Molyneux. Molyneux could "out debate" Destiny because of his high(er) verbal IQ but Molyneux's knowledge of the research pales compared to thealthype's.

Destiny keeps making excuses for dodging thealthype, saying stuff like "I need to run these articles by my PhD friends".

It's funny because he claims that race realists are wrong, and then picks and chooses lisping retards who can't get basic facts right to debate with. He's a dishonest sack of shit and he knows it.

no you can't commie. stop straddling the fence and pick a side.

Another moron.

>look mom I posted it again XD

he should debate TRS

>heh, this will show them. heh. fuck working a real job. im too smart. heh fucking racists that work hard. heh so dumb, unlike me who is smart

The point is he wins arguments

it was fun watching mistermetokur destroy destiny and nakedape turn destiny into an autistic screeching retard

these debates are stupid even if they can be entertaining. it's either destiny dominating some retard who got triggered and knows nothing about the subject or it's some guy who knows literally everything about the subject and destiny can't even begin to debate him. to be fair though the last one i watched was with that guy sargon.

>opinions
>majority consensus
hahahahaha, you're on Sup Forums remember? how many people here do you think care about "muh vast majority agrees with me"?

>free speech only helps (((them)))
You do realize that the moment we alow someone the ability to remove the right to speak freely from everyone, then we remove the right from everyone?

Who do you think is in power right now? What do you think they'd do the moment free speech died? We'd effectively be handing over our reigns to the jews tap dancing on our asses for the rest of history. It's the same shit as removing the right to bear arms.

Holy shit the person he's arguing with is literally autistic

You really need to look up what an"appeal to authority" fallacy is

In his defense he is sitting, do we have something of this faggat manlet standing next to somebody?

i cringe every time. destiny spends 2 hours debating with sarcuck on the premise that mass migration is a good thing because it increases the overall gdp of the economy. naked ape comes on and argues that only using gdp as a metric for measuring the economy is shit. destiny straight up says he's never done that even though he fucking does it all the time and that naked ape is strawmanning him.

it doesn't matter if an "expert" is "relevant to the subject". it's still a fallacy because you're arguing your position is correct on the basis that someone who is allegedly knowledgeable agrees with you.

you need to put your critical thinking cap on you retarded fuck.

>Stupid gamer get his ass handed to him for spamming stupid shit
>Thinks spamming stupid shit will work in pseudo debates

Didn't some fat fuck raped his ass so bad all he could do was pretend the data didn't exist.

Leftist liberal globalism.

gotta love that. 'analogies are not an argument'. 2 minutes later proceeds to use an analogy

only suggest people who have a thorough understanding of the research, ie. people who can do more than just spam citations. people who have read the research, and critically evaluated its contents. thealthype has done this.

in fact thealthype has challenged alt lite cucks like sargon and thinking ape to debates but they all avoid him because they're scared of him:
youtube.com/watch?v=HOS091uw8V0
youtube.com/watch?v=XUs2ZdLksSc
youtube.com/watch?v=dbXN-l5WOyw

it doesn't mean he's right of course, but it does mean destiny can't dismiss every argument he makes with appeal to authority fallacies.

She has great nudes

I've been watching/reading Ryan Faulk's stuff since around 2010-2011. He's extremely well-read on a lot of these topics, and because of that, I doubt Destiny will ever have an honest debate with him.