Who's low energy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-exhausted-skipped-saudi-arabia-forum-social-media-sends-ivanka-trump-israel-a7748546.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't it like 115 degrees out there?
No place for any white person who is sane

Who cares?

Has anyone seen Trump convulsing into seizures?...Yeah me neither.

>comparing apples to oranges

it's almost as though he has been the target of the biggest smear campaign against a president of all time, while still accomplishing a ton of stuff in his first ~4mo in office, while constantly having to defend himself and fight everyone for even the smallest things

>gets dragged into a truck like a dead body

I don't see him being dragged around like a sack of dead meat

One day in, he arrived Saturday morning.

>Young adult fiction novelist

>it was her turn!!!!

Pathetic

It's over 100 degrees in the scorching Saudi sun. like these liberal, city cunts could even last an hour in it

>actively campaigning with pneumonia
>magically gets cured after 36 hours
if this retard believes the pneumonia lie there's no hope for her and engaging her would be pointless

This. Guy said a slightly different word that meant the exact same thing in a speech. Only libcucks cry about that.

It's a dry heat. Trump needs to toughen up.

I don't see Trump falling down a flight of stairs

Wait i thought Hillarys health was LITERALLY PERFECT

What happened to that?

>actually believing hilldawg had pneumonia

Maybe he should be pumped full of drugs by a personal full time health care professional.

>Trump is exhausted
I M P E A C H

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-exhausted-skipped-saudi-arabia-forum-social-media-sends-ivanka-trump-israel-a7748546.html

TRUMPFAGS BTFO!

L O W E N E R G Y

LOOKS LIKE DADDY DONNIE IS A HYPOCRITE YET AGAIN!

He campaigned in about 3 different cities daily, stayed up until at least 3 A.M. to be there for us, and went to Louisiana in its time of need to give out supplies.

She campaigned every other day in one city, went to bed early, and was "keeping an eye on the situation" in Louisiana.

She has no stamina and Trump keeps going even when exhausted.

Mental gymnastics at work.

SHE'S AS STRONG AS A HORSE

Shit...we have to stop him from getting the nuclear codes?

posting random twitter comments as thread topics should be bannable

These people are so petty.

God you faggots have been grasping at straws since the election. You realise anyone who is a free thinker will see this as well.

yes when you keep invoking the election by saying we should regret voting for trump it makes perfect sense to bring up hillary

Clinton wasn't campaigning with pneumonia. She was making one appearance every other week at fundraisers.

Click on my ID, did I once mention Hillary? I didn't vote for her and she was a terrible candidate, but Trump was far worse and only the most delusional of cuckposters here believe otherwise.

SHE FUCKING WON AAAAAARGH!!!!!
Thank you, Maureen!!!

70 year old man gets tired on long trip and yuge day.

Oh right.

It's more of once again past trump attacking current trump.

Even you should be able to find the humor in that.

When the whole point of this thread is about Hillary, Trump, and the election you better believe I'm going to bring it up you stupid faggot. I don't care what you have posted in this thread because you clearly don't even know the topic.

They can't. They live in an echo chamber (either here or T_D) where any criticism of Trump isn't allowed. They can't even laugh or poke fun at Trump for even the most minor of reasons. It's delusion and cognitive dissonance, plain and simple.

The topic is Trump is a massive, low energy hypocrite, but it's ok because he's your "team" and you can use excuses to make up for it.

If Trump supporters would show the least bit of criticism for Trump when he fucks up / does something stupid, maybe people wouldn't be laughing at you faggots all the time.

>president is not allowed to get jet lag

>I'm exhausted
>Men to Women translations:
>Not to night, I have a headache

Too bad a 'men to women' translator doesn't exist because the keep insisting it be programmed by women

Nice digits

how new are you?

wew, the damage control in this thread.
She lost faggots, get over it.

hillary wouldn't need to travel to do big arms deals because she was doing it for years anyway through the clinton foundation. difference was there it only enriched her instead of bolstering our exports and jobs

she also wasn't the target of daily smear and subversion from all angles, and she still fucking passed out and nearly died on her feet in 80 degree weather hahaha

lmao

is that a woman trying to speak?

astounding.

>They live in an echo chamber (either here or T_D)
Its not an echo chamber if you retards keep posting here. CONSTANTLY. Don't know about T_D

>The topic is Trump is a massive, low energy hypocrite, but it's ok because he's your "team" and you can use excuses to make up for it.

We've proven you to be wrong by how well Trump has been able to keep up. I'm not really sure how someone saying Trump was exhausted is going to hurt him at all or even make him sound like a hypocrite at all. You however make yourself look like a fucking idiot trying to attack him for ever single little thing that someone "reportedly" said.

If by accomplishing things you mean write executive orders that won't hold up in the house or senate and golfing to his hearts content, then yes you're right.

>Trump spent a day full of activities in 110 degree weather
>Hillary passed out at 8 AM in 70 degree weather and had to be carried into a van

Yeah using your brain for things other then voicing some vapid opinion takes effort and can actual fatigue you.

why that date, may i ask?

"""Pneumonia"""

Which they lied and called heatstroke first, until they realized nobody would buy that

>Being tired from International travel to some of the hottest places on earth is the same as collapsing on a pleasant fall day

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

kill yourself shill rat

>the heat isn't supposed to make Trump feel tired in Saudi Arabia

He didn't collapse so whats the fucking problem?

>while still accomplishing a ton of stuff
this is what drumpftards actually believe

record economic growth projections, record stock market highs, jobs coming back particularly in manufacturing, TPP dead, a moab on isis, a great supreme court appointment, other great shit like an obamacare repeal in-process, a travel ban from dangerous countries hung up in appeals courts, illegal border crossings down like 80%, a wall being built, our coal/shale/natural gas industries no longer choked by gay ass regulations, bans on lobbying, and it goes on

it has been four months, stupid. wait until these next few weeks bring the complete collapse of the russian collusion nonsense, complete exposure of the fact that obama illegally robbed fannie and freddie to prop up obamacare, and complete exposure of what the dnc was up to with regard to their leaks, and what obama's doj was up to with regard to obstruction of justice in the clinton emails investigation.

What a pretentious bith

Still Hillary shill

During election
>Hillary is NOT SICK
After election
>Hillary is so strong to havs campaigned with pneumonia

Wew

i think he's just tired of your shit

Dude, we aren't talking about Obama anymore, mkay?

THOTh BRINGS THE BANTS

>"Women can stop Trump"
Opinion discarded

They tried to pass that bullshit off during the campaign too.