Great Milo speech

Milo and Joe Rogan on how the left is self defeating and critically wounded itself in Gamergate youtu.be/nzLuVSi5rnw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kH1ippDLyX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It critically wounded itself in all aspects. Gen Z will be the most right-wing generation in decades.

>Milo
>Joe Rogan

wrong site, pal. reddit is over there.

>still giving attention to this faggot BBC-loving contrarian attentionwhore jew
jesus

GO POST THIS ON REDDIT, WE HAVE ENOUGH FAGGOTRY HERE ALREDY.

kys

Yeah, they'll be the response to the insanity that western liberalism has become, joined by Muslims ironically, who the left have self defeatingly tried to co-opt

it's not available in Germany goddamn

if people listened to the clip instead of crying muh Milo and Joe memes, they'd be hard pressed to disagree with it.

Identity politics is for the left sweeties.

youtu.be/kH1ippDLyX8 This one any good? the same clip starts at about 25 minutes

There was a German guest on Redice the other day. The guy was supposed to be some radical right winger/alt right or something.
And then he said he translates PJW videos and shit. I kek'd.
Germany is truly a lost cause.

>Homosexuals are COOL!
>You wouldn't want to listen to a straight white male talk about being successful
>Let's just virtue signal a homosexual, you know, the very people who got us all into this tranny/SJW/white privilege mess.

neck yourself

I think you mean a faggot.
There's a difference between honosexual and faggot, the jews only have a use for flaming faggots like milo who screech 24/7

No.
All homosexuals should be shunned from society.
Even banning it outright in a fascist manner is better than idolizing it or pretending it's normal/okay.
As soon as you have the ability to imply that being gay can be cool, everything falls apart.

>Amerifat can't deal with anyone different to him episode
Maybe in your backwards society, being unable to realise some people are different to you is a jew puppet thing for sure though.

Back to r/the_cuckold

It's not about being different.
It's not some harmless sexual preference.

Thanks for bumping the thread useful idiots!

I suppose it's beyond 1 dimensional people that having Joe Rogan talking to a gay guy on his show talking intelligently about the left being idiots, could be a good red-pilling opportunity for his liberal listeners, who otherwise in their facebook feeds and reading the Independent or Guardian, or Washington Post, would never hear a contrary view to their echo-chambers, or take on board when coming from a fucking straight white male.

Regardless of the fact that the content is good whoever said it.

Again, that's just what (((they))) want you to think. Recognising someone as completley different to you so that you can't relate to them. So you can never rise up against (((them)))

Wether it's loving gays for being different or hating gays for being different, they win. You can also replace that with black, immigrant or anything else. At the end of the day it's another form of control

kill yourself

Milo is better than the SJWs, but he's still a "civic nationalist" attention whore.
I don't think Sup Forums really needs those reddit-tier redpills TBF.

I know it's no redpill for pol, maybe in that regard I should have joined reddit and posted it there instead haha.

I don't worship Milo, I like what he does though, going round colleges pissing off SJW's with facts, and as a gay guy he confuses their programming.

I'm definitely a Joe fan, I didn't used to like him, found him a bit too leftist, but I feel he's come around a lot, and is pretty pilled and pretty smart.

Over all though there's no one person who I totally agree with on everything, and never think they're wrong from time to time. And likewise I don't think anyone is always going to be wrong all the time, apart from SJW's, especially as a straight white male.

But anyone we listen to is doing their job, and trying to be good at it to make money and gain influence and followers, media personalities, politicians, presidents.

I think it's good to not be too black and white about anyone, or we risk blindly following them or opposing them like the anti-Trump obsessed media and its followers, who we see making fools of themselves here every day on pol.

Why? If whites were into identity politics as much as non whites are, no shitskins would ever be allowed in white countries.

totally, division tennis is the biggest political game, and the most profitable media game, one side v the other side

"look what they said guys"

"boooo"

"you're with us and not them aren't you?"

"yeahhh"

"now remember to hit that like button, subscribe, send me some patreon money, and spread my name to all your friends to keep me banked up, so I can keep making content, showing you people you don't like, to keep your annoyance fed, and I'll keep insulting them back to make you feel better, and we'll keep doing that to infinity."

"OK"

we are being dragged into now, as a reaction to the left doing it. But if you truly believe all white people are good, and all non-white people are bad, then you'll be wrong half the time and not even know it.

Sheriff Clark, based black guy, Jimmy Saville, white paedo. I know who I'd rather live next door to.

Identity politics just makes it easier for (((them))) to pit us against each other, as they're doing brilliantly at the moment via the msm and politics.

But yeah I do believe everyone should stay in their countries, transplanting culture somewhere else is a stupid idea. And of course globalism is cancer.

Maybe only people with aligning cultures should be able to switch countries.