The Gospel of Sup Forums

In Canada it is near impossible to be Christian as a young adult. My professors and peers in College will make fun of the scriptures and another peer of mine who was telling me of Sadguru told me that you can't watch him and believe in God. I watched Sadguru later and found nothing conflicts with the belief of God.

So why say that?

They use any excuse they get to find a way to slander the Bible and those who believe in it.

I feel like as a Christian I am less frequent to receive assistance and have my work judged under bias. I legitimately feel scared... I can't spread the word in public but I can at least spread it here. This is the discussion thread of Christianity, please share your stories and prayers. For the most part, if we can come together we all won't feel so alone..

lmao maybe you should stop having those ridiculous beliefs.
I'm just guessing people can't stand your stupidity and close-mindness.

Why do Catholics hate the Bible?

Except I never ever mention it at all nor is it implied with what I had said in my topic.
>Ironically close mindedness.

I lived in Moscow for two years and all my neighbors told me they didn't believe in God but they weren't liberals. Christianity is dying in Europe.

traitor spotted

Jus accuse them of sacrilege under canadian law and send them to jail.

Burn the heretic!

Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
1 Peter 2:11-12

(it ain't always easy, OP, but god bless you for keepin' on.)

You fell for the religion meme.
The only reason why you're Christian is probably because your parents were Christian too.
And I said most people don't like you because it gets annoying when someone keeps on with "lalala god exists" without evidence.

If you think anything I said isn't true, I'm willing to hear your story out OP.

Sure thing buddies. I'm a traitor because I'm an atheist, correct.
That's the true religious mentality right there.

go to catholic generals they are up every sunday and also on other random days of the week

ill pray for you

> I legitimately feel scared... I can't spread the word in public but I can at least spread it here.
>evangelicucks

kek

>The only reason why you're Christian is probably because your parents were Christian too
>implying that's a bad thing
When European Christianity died the European identity died with it and with that came all the gay Propaganda and LGBT, globalism, easy divorce, feminism, less masculinity, communism, extreme progressivism and so on

I understand where you are coming from. I know of individuals that repulse people with their excessive preaching the of the faith. I am sorry but I don't do such a thing, I think perhaps it might be different in Slovenia but where I live the Atheists behave in the way you are describing. My mother is a Christian but my father was a Druze. Neither of them had any bearing of my decision of following a faith. I am sorry if I may have come off upsetting for you but I merely made this thread for Christian discussions.

>close-mindness

How ironic. So much for the tolerant left!

>My professors and peers in College will make fun of the scriptures
It's dumb drivel only worthy of being made fun of.
>They use any excuse they get to find a way to slander the Bible and those who believe in it
Maybe the pronlem is you being a retard who believes in stupid shit like a dumb child.
>This is the discussion thread of Christianity, please share your stories and prayers
If you want a thread like that go to where that shit belongs.

>Catholics

How about no. I have little time for those that go against everything God and Jesus have ever stood for.

ask your profs why islam and judaism are privileged religions and what they think the career consequences to them would be of saying similar things about islam or judaism

What the humanists, progressives, and atheists attack is a literal or exoteric reading of scripture. They don't have any clue how to interpret symbols, they don't what the word anagogical means, and they never come close to a legitimate critique of esoteric Christianity.

Don't bother with them. If you're new to esotericism try these authors: Luc Benoist, Frithof Schuon, Mircea Eliade, Julius Evola, and Rene Guenon. Eliade and Benoist should be read first if you're a complete beginner. Schuon is dense but still more approachable than the last two. Evola and Guenon are extremely difficult to understand if you aren't well-versed in esotericism, Metaphysics, mythology, Traditional philosophy, etc. Approach these two last. I made the mistake of starting with Evola and Guenon and had to keep my smartphone next to me the whole time I read the books. I had to use it to google all the unfamiliar terms.

Good luck.

Is it that time again to crusade against protestant heathens? I think so

Oh look, sola scripture goes against sola scripture and protestantism

You're a cuckold in the face of the Moslem menace. I hope an Albanian gang rapes you till you die.

Yes, I agree stop having ridiculous beliefs and embrace the bible. Atheism is a mental illness, it's a lack of common sense!
Because they're Roman pagans

ITT: Sons of Belial

A reminder to not lose faith user.
2 Peter 3:
>This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
>Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
>But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Pigeon holing Martin Luther's entire argument

Thank you so kindly brother. I will follow your advice. I am wanting to write a book as well and am always open to inspiration.

I don't think everybody can be a preacher

The bible is literal

Every time I tell my parents I believe in God they look at me in disgust and are like
>What!? You don't believe in God???!!!

I already told them long before but each time its the same.............

I don't know what to think I feel like recently I've been getting further and further away from them in many ways even tho it's not what I want deep down....

Their constant rejection of my beliefs and faith makes me mad as fuck

That's just something you have to accept, in this day and age children are rebelling by embracing Christ as saviour and their parents are mad! Just keep your faith strong, don't let anyone tell you God isn't real. Some people will always be blind to truth

Yes, both literal and symbolic. Each part of scripture can be subjected to multiple interpretations.

>Every time I tell my parents I believe in God they look at me in disgust and are like
>>What!? You don't believe in God???!!!

wat
is it opposite day in canada

I thought you meant nothing is literal in it, there are churches who say the bible isn't real at all. I misunderstood you sorry about that

>What the humanists, progressives, and atheists attack is a literal or exoteric reading of scripture

Yeah no shit and they're going to hell. They don't have to worry about all of the unbelieving liberal churches because they're in the same lot as they are.

>Luc Benoist, Frithof Schuon, Mircea Eliade, Julius Evola, and Rene Guenon

Namedropping frogs and word salad artists doesn't make you smart and they're all burning in hell too. There are multiple bible versus that have absolutely no Gnostic interpretation even with the strongest mental gymnastics. All of these "it's all just symbolism/deeper meanings and I'm glad I'm so enlightened to see things unlike those dumb fundamentalists" have existed literally sense the beginning and they will all have their place in the lake of fire too.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
>The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

1 Corinthians 15:29-34
>Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead? And why stand we in jeopardy every hour? I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die. Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Your liberal professors will be shitting their pants and denying they ever acted like that upon emergence of the scientific reality of the multiverse. Getting closer to the day of the archangels. Stay strong, don't waver.

Signed

Aliens

this is fals..
whatever.

Faith is like a fire; those who try to blow out its light find themselves spreading it instead. There is no need to create faith out of the perspective of consequence but rather the consequences that give you the perspective shall turn into faith.

Here's a redpill. "Church" is assembly. Sup Forums is church when God is in the hearts and on the tongues of men.

Interesting, can you elaborate further?

Why don't they make fun of the Quran?

That's too bad. As them if they hate Jews as much as Christians considering Jews go by only the OT, the book that they usually use as proof that Christians are evil and stupid.

It's frustrating not to share something so dear to oneself with your own family members, but not everyone believes, at least not yet. The best you can do is express it's hurtful that they view belief your belief in God as something negative and disgust worthy and leave it at that. They will see it that way possibly forever even if they hide it better. Ask God to help you find patience and strength and to find the things that do keep you close as a family. Listen to Him, and He will guide you.

>In Canada it is near impossible to be Christian
Explain this, because I don't understand.
Tell me exactly why you can't pracise your faith. Christianity is the most persecuted religion worldwide.
Pic is inside my church. I shall pray for you.

my gf is not even religious but she doesn't wear her necklace with a cross in the netherland because she is afraid people will bully her, she always wears it here

>4C
Fuck outta here phonefag

Hold on, user. Find the nearest catholic (unless you're a heretic, find a protestant community) community and invest time in it.