why dont we just declare war on Russia?

Because Putin wins

Mutual-Assured-Destruction.

>why not just start a nuclear war
jeez I dunno

Go to sleep Hillary it's time for your morning nap

/thread

/thread
Not like we both have the nuclear capabilities to wipe everyone off the face of the earth

Because Russia isn't as degenerate as our countries, so why would we stop them? And there's no winner in an all-out nuclear war

because there is no reason to???

why we even need to declare the war?

just nuke them

War is not a reasonable option in todays time
Both countries with nukes will destroy each other beyond repair. Burgers can only fight muslims hiding in tunnels with their kalashinovs.

Only way you can hurt another nuclear country is with proxy wars like hacking, disrupting peace via false propaganda, etc

I'm very concerned about the fact that your average burger is this oblivious to what idea of war with Russian would mean in reality.

Both establishment republicans and democrats seem to be steering the oblivious MSM brainwashed masses to their doom but for what? Short term political gains? American economic interests? If I were a betting man this is a dying nation, an empire, trying to take the whole world with it before it falls like all those who came before it.

Why don't we declare war on Israel? That would stop every single war that's going on

Because Russia has weapons that would kick our ass and send us home crying to Israel.

>establish moon bases
>start WW3 back on earth
>claim the leftovers

???

Poo-In-Loo

Such as?

Population of US 321.4 million assume 100 million left here for war.
You still can't ship 221.4 million population to moon, not even for another 200 years.

I wouldn't mind , but send some of your monsanto grown women here first. Would be a waste otherwise.

nobod would miss any russians, that's for sure.

blacked.com

Because it takes Congress and they don't believe the bullshit narrative.

Bump

Because idi nahui

Also because there's no reason to do so.

It's like asking, " Hey! Why don't we all commit suicide and kill each other for kicks! "

Why dont americans just neck themselves?

I would buy that for a dollar!

Hohol ne palitsya.

Because the MSM can't force memes as well as Sup Forums can.

Nukes

hope your lands get turned into a glass desert along with our cancerous bastard child israel if this ever happens.

It's not even mutually assured anymore because with Trump in the White House it means that our nuclear arsenal has been compromised by the Kremlin. We literally gave Putin the codes this country is fucked.

>Destroy racial ally
>Don't wipe Israel and the Middle East off the map together

First day on Sup Forums? Kill yourself

Because they are allies?