White man rules 75% of the world

>White man rules 75% of the world

How can the others even compete?

Jews run almost 75% of this. Russia and America are absolutely infested.

>Buenos Aires
>White

>owning thousands upon thousands of empty square miles of ice

>Saw a circle over brazil and argentina
>Thought, oh it's definitely a huezil
>Wait no it's just algeria

>Russia
>South America
>Mediterranean
>United States of Niggers and Spics

>white

>implying Western Europe is white

It was on Starship Troopers

>map projections
Africa and South America are actually pretty big. Not sure what the real percentages are

>ruled by whites

>implying white is white

Here's a map projection which is actually based on land size

Countries such as Brazil have more whites than America

>France, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Latvia, Russia, the rest of eastern europe
>white

LOL good one op

How is Russia more kike infested than Canada?

By taking our countries through immigration/birth rates/propaganda.

If we don't push back in the next few years, it'll likely be too late.

Oh ya thats right, now theyve figured out a way to make race a social construct so that nobody is left out awwwww

>Argentina
>White

>slavs
>white

Australia and Eastern Europe will probably be the last majority white countries in the next 50 years. Ethnonationalist movements are a complete failure because they are too easily divided by ((tactics)) to make them splinter and battle among each other over who's most white or who's a kike lover. Just look at the state of Sup Forums the last week. The first few days was just a flood of shilling and from there it's own users took over and proceeded to carry out the agenda themselves. Now for the next month or 2 Sup Forums will be rendered completely harmless. You all are losing an incredibly vital battle in this moment in history and it very well could be a decisive one ending in capitulation to the leftists for the remainder of the war.

>Chile
>not white
Ohboy here we go.

So, Romanians are white when it suits your agenda and gypsies when it doesn't.

Now look at population

>who was obongo

that 25%....

You fucking idiot, it's SELF REPORTED. Brazil's idea of a white person is laughably dark.

>Russia's Size

Wait whites arent the majority because?

Slavs own the largest country in the world. And they are the largest White/European ethnic group

Countries with the largest White/European population:

1)USA- About 150 million.
2) Russia- About 110 million
3) Germany- About 70 million
4) UK/France/Italy: About 50 million.

Most of Eastern Russia is uninhabitable. 80% of their population lives in the European part. Kinda like Australia, we have only 20 million people despite being a huge country.

Russia is run by the oligarchs. Go ahead and look up what (((tribe))) the biggest ones belong to.

>Whites used to own South Africa.

>Tasmania excluded

You're naive if you think the Bolshevist kikes behind the Soviet Union, and the oligarch kikes under Yeltsin, suddenly disappeared just because Putin showed up on the scene.
Some of the worst of them were arrested and incarcerated.
Many of them have since been released, Putin even pardoned some, and even then the only ones who were even caught in the first place were the ones who were openly and brazenly violent and corrupt.

>New Zealand isn't white

Hahahahahahaha, purposeful sheep joke?

>all of them literal vassal states to israeli banks

lel. We Europeans always forget that country. To far

White Majority countries:
-Entire Europe + Russia.
-USA
-Canada
-Australia
-New Zealand
-Uruguay (debatable)
-Argentina (debatable)

Slavs aren't white

we're taking over.

>whites on eastern Russia
something tells me this isn't a thing

Russia is jewed hard, maybe not as hard as the US but check the religion of their oligarchs and you will see.

Russians=Mongoloids

Siberia is White majority. Europeans settled there after conquering it.

>Slavs aren't white
said the 52%.

(OP)
Half of Sup Forums says Russians aren't white and the other half says they are, please decide

Stalin out-jewed the Jew. He legitimately ran kikes out to fluff his own power-ego and the Jews took all their investment from the failing British Empire(which carried out their bidding for so long) and invested it in US. Putin is really the only powercheck to Israel in Syria. I don't see how or why he'd do that if he was controlled by them. UK is the country that ultimately doomed us all, in the beginning, and at the end.

I miss this show

They are whiter than USA at any point in the history.

It's just a phase, it will pass.

>t. Fitzgubler Rubinstein

The Poos will become the next masters by 2020?

>Sup Forums is paranoid schizo about shitskins invading their land
>Complain all the time about everything
>Normal people don't see any of these dangers
to be honest I agree with normies, wake me up when islam organizes to the scale of something like,..... Europe k?
because in the last hundreds of years they haven't been able to do so and I doubt africa will either.

>b-but muh declining birthrates
But a passing of time, remember global warning and the 2012 apocalypse or that all computers would crash in 2000?
They're just things to scare you, make you think you're going extinct.

>but m-muh rapefugee invasion
yeh, nah i don't buy it, media is making it far worse than it is and most threads about it on here are incidents, cherrypicking at its finest.

>b-but muh jews
Sup Forums has been screaming that shit for years, go watch David Icke or something

Thanks to technology most nations have become more westernized within the last decade than the last 500 years.

I feel bad for anyone unable to enjoy life because he lives in this warped echo chamber, sure some people are nuts and a lot of things Sup Forums points out need to be addressed and yes most woman are crazy AF and yes most blacks have an IQ of 2 digits on avarage and yes Islam is a barbaric regime but you can't change people overnight.

If south america is white, then africa is white too

I'd say the average Russkie is more white than the average American but that is my five cents..

will frogs grow balls by 2020?

No, he is just French. His definition of whiteness suits the racial reality of France( they are nigger). You have been and will always be, unless invaded by EU provided niggers, gypsies.

>declining birth rates
Even if you recover birth rates what you're seeing is a rejection of the homogenous family unit. That is to say society is raising new generations of kids in broken families (lower marriage rates, rising divorce rates) or families with irregular number of parents (multi parenting families thanks to homosexual adoption and surrogate parenting) meaning they will suffer in interactions and development. Meaning you're creating a whole new set of problems for later down the track.

>rapefugee invasion
People who have no appreciation of your social rules and etiquettes will not respect your laws and customs meaning you will waste even more resources to support these people meaning less resources for the rest of society.

>normies are right
Normies also didn't see the financial crisis coming, didnt see anything wrong with the Iraq War, are mindless drones of social media and their mobile phones. Are you saying you're a normie as well in that regard?

>White man
>South America

Africa is quite a bit larger than in appears on your map

>Bolshevist kikes behind the Soviet Union
Unless you are talking about 1920's, jews had no power and limited possibilities in USSR hence most of them emigrated to the USA and Israel as soon as they got this chance in 1980's.

>White man rules 75% of the world
>In the pre-2000s

I'll agree. If the roles were reverse it'd be more believable that Whites were on the verge of extinction. The reality doesn't line up.

Genetic studies for argentina:
67% European, 28% Amerindian, 4% African and 1,4% Asian

There's no white people like Bolivians.

>Australia
>White

>Brazil, white
>New Zealand not circled.
What did he mean by this?

He's fucking retarded. Jesus christ, circles latin black shitholes and random ice islands but can't even find the 5th Anglo Alliance Country on the map while trying to talk about the greatness of us...

What a sad cunt

This is more realistic imho.

>Forgets Svalbard
Hva faen?

I didn't know it was settled. If it's just a research base then we can add antarctica and the moon to the list as well.