This father just destroyed his representative over the Trumpcare vote

Well Sup Forums what do you have to say for yourself, you voted Drumpf and now this man's wife is dying!

youtube.com/watch?v=FSYwE5NrV0g

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-gun-injury-costs-20170322-story.html
youtu.be/JhFzwZZ5WtQ
healthcare.gov/unemployed/cobra-coverage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

90% of health problems are self-inflicted. Even most cancers are a result of your own activity.

fuck him

>DESTROYED
>SLAMMED
>TROLLED
>SCHOOLED
fuck off

You can tell the guy has aspergers from the way he speaks, awkward

>Liar

What if it was your wife? Oh I forgot you all are basement dwellers.

millions of people are going to die because of you selfish people.

What a selfish prick. He thinks the country's policies revolve around him? Piece of shit...

Then so be it. I still have my waifus.

Wow. Soros has you shills out early today. How is Georgy Porgy?

maybe he should stop being poor

>waaah government is responsible for putting food in my belly and a roof over my head and paying for my wife's son's hormone replacement therapy!

>this actor

FTFY

If his wife is dying and it hasn't been repealed yet, then what does Trump have to do with it?

Meanwhile, back in the real world:

i hope his wife dies twice

>If-if I loose my job, we're fucked :(

Well no shit Sherlock. Btw, if she beat cancer, I'm assuming she can go back to work, what's keeping her from also working? Maybe it'll distract her from thinking that.

I was more under the impression that he's an actor, the way he gesticulates and the way his voice fluctuates. I dunno, maybe I'm too cynical now but it seemed fishy. Your average Joe isn't really capable of standing up and making a scene like that, and if you're legitimately enraged you're not going to be staying on topic like he does, you're going to start rambling.

Why is it people have been conditioned to think health insurance = health care anyhow?

>healthcare for profit is immoral
>gets paid to be a nurse

Why is it that we as a country can't pay a little extra to save people with universal healthcare? Why do we have to be so selfish?

We have a little problem called "niggers", "obese", and "hispanics" that Europe doesn't have to deal with.

Fuck you stormfag. I'll probably pay more in medicaid for you to be fucking your cousins on your shit swamp hillbilly state and bring retards to the world.

This guy should be pissed at democrats for
passing a system designed to fail
Thats the real outrage.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D., Nev.) was asked whether his goal was to move Obamacare to a single-payer system. His answer? “Yes, yes. Absolutely, yes.” (from 2013)

the system in canada, will never scale up to work in America

that is the real outrage and its a shame the liberals want to
experiment with peoples lives.

>Puerto Rico
Stopped reading there.

This isn't true dipshit.

>largest municipal bankruptcy in history

Neck yourself

He does make a point though. Gun violence is endemic in cities with higher minority rates like Detroit.
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-gun-injury-costs-20170322-story.html
Regardless, people get treated and the doctors and nurses get paid.
>This group is unlikely to be able to pay their medical bills, and so these costs are often written off as losses to the hospitals that provide the care. The cost of keeping those hospitals open, in turn, is typically borne by taxpayers in the form of local tax levies or block grants to the states.

He flubs his lines at 1:07. But regardless, we shouldn't live in a society where every slob in a t-shirt can mouth off to his betters

>raaaaaaaaaaarrrr i am an angry dad
>pay for my healthcare or i will fuck you up bitch
>so what if i am taking money from other people which can be used to supplement their healthcare. i am paramount to all

i hope all his family dies from disease within a year. they are spreading their polluted, disease-ridden genes which is a detriment to humanity

>unless your state doesn't want to do that
Whoa, I guess every state will help out sick people

Is his wife white? If not, Trumps doing his job well.

Quit your emotional baiting bullshit.
Nobody here needs virtue signaling.

yeah it is poor diet and lack exercise is the main cuase of cancer

Maybe that faggot should have a real job that gives healthcare. His bills aren't my problem. I had healthcare back when I was only part time as a student

>90% of health problems are self-inflicted. Even most cancers are a result of your own activity.
She could have had really bad genetics, cancer at 40 only very probably means she had a shit lifestyle. US (((healthcare))) is supposed to kill people with cancer slowly via radiation and chemical poisoning. This motherfucker isn't talking one bit about how our healthcare is all fucked, he's just advocating we cut bigger checks to the crooks from taxpayer pockets. I think this guy is a lying whore shill.

>why don't hardworking normal people pay bills for deadbeat losers

He's an obvious actor

Railroad union has good medical for family so I'm not too worried.

>millions of people who have not been responsible for their own health are going to die because of you selfish people not taking responsibility for their health
GOOD RIDDANCE!
Everbody else is gonna die one day too, I'm only responsible for taking care of my fucking self.

>Incapable of providing for his family
>No one in his community likes him enough to help

Zero sympathy. He wants government to save him from his incompetence.

Also, btw - Being very young I never wanted fucking insurance. Now I can save money for a business I'm intending to start.

4D chess trump is doing this for a reason shill

>millions of people are going to die
>New York Times admits that nobody will likely die due to ACA repeal

ok faggot, keep reading Vox and Buzzfeed

fucking this
THE KIKES HAVE DESTROYED OUR HEALTHCARE
PAYING MORE INTO IT ONLY MAKES EVERYONES LIFE WORSE

mfw my 2d waifus can't get cancer

>if I'm drowning and you expect to be paid to save me
Does he think lifeguards work for free?

>He's an obvious actor
Sure, and his script seems unrealistic as hell.
He's just shilling for the US medical industry (number one in expense, way down the list in results) pretending they aren't ripping people off bigtime, and things would be better if we gave those crooks more money.

>healthcare is COMPLICATED
>JUST SPEND MORE MONEY ON IT LMAO
kek

>Being very young I never wanted fucking insurance
I'm 40, I spend most my money on quality food, and get regular exercise. I don't go to the doctor or want health insurance. Anyone who tries to compel health insurance is to me a lying thief who should be tarred and feather and rode outta town on a rail.

>healthcare is not a commodity
>tfw Trump makes it a commodity

LITERALLY BTFO

I mean honestly i dont care how many actors liberals hire to shill for universal healthcare. Fact is ITS not efficient and leads to corruption and very high taxes. You can have the greatest speech but it still doesnt change the facts.

Watch the video dipshit. He says he has great healthcare, but if he loses his job he's worried about his wife and kids.

Insurance =/= Healthcare

This the 1st step in changing the argument. Instead of the government focusing on what they can do for the insurance companies, we can now work on lowering the cost of health care.

this

>He says he has great healthcare, and his wife survived cancer once
So basically he's all right financially, and lucky as fuck. But the government doesn't have a safety net beneath him. So he's a mediocre actor, reading from a script that's logically shit, but designed for emotional manipulation for those in the general situation he describes.

Your people will never survive a private health care system.

"There are a number of situations that are not resolved and therefore I do not rule out that we have even to process a short law to address the situation of helplessness in which there will be many people," said the parliamentarian.

"The private health system unfortunately has no components of solidarity, because here it is saved what it can." Then this has to be reformed and I regret that in the Government we have not been able to process the Law of Isapres, which was precisely to take charge, Among other things, of this type of situation, "he said.

Spotted the obese shitskin.

Somebody paid this guy and he still stumbled through the speech they wrote for him. I'd demand a refund.

His wife would have died anyway dipshit.

A hospital can't keep you living forever on drugs and other treatments.

When it's your time, it's your time.

This sounds made up, children get cancer because of their lifestyles? Bullshit.

>we can now work on lowering the cost of health care.
I'm sure there will be no problem with that.
youtu.be/JhFzwZZ5WtQ

Forgive him my cousin is new here

>children get cancer because of their lifestyles?
Were hitting a point where lotta kids have 2 or 3 generation before them with unhealthy lifestyle. My hypothesis is that some of that (DNA damage mebbe) is cumulative over generations, and a large part of the population will no longer be viable in a generation or two.

KYS

this is what the COBRA program is for

healthcare.gov/unemployed/cobra-coverage/

this retard has a sick wife and doesn't understand what's available to him

Good. One less libtard in the world.

>people who work in non-profits don't get paid
state of (You)

that guy honestly seems like someone in an "intro to acting" class

>
> >people who work in non-profits don't get paid
> state of (You)
The NFL is a non-profit, I'm pretty sure nobody in that organization is rich, they are just public servants providing honest entertainment out of the goodness of their hearts.

Except it is.

Animal products
Lack of excercise
Malnutrition

Genetics merely grant you a higher chance of developing those disorders, while the factors above guarantee it.

Most Americans think this way.

>Genetics merely grant you a higher chance of developing those disorders, while the factors above guarantee it
and quite possibly damage your genetics, which could put your kids at a disadvantage. Of course malnutrition in the womb, or as a child is likely to have serious consequences for life.

fuck off with this lie
kys

Yeah all those fat people dying of cardiac arrest and smokers dying of lung cancer and heavy drinkers dying of liver cirrhosis are just COINCIDENCES! You tell that scumbag.

b-but he's just a s-special s-s-snowflake

right guys, i love trump

>this actor just cringed his way to a lifetime achievement raspberry award

Too much fucking drama.

>paid actor detected.

Pay for it yourself, faggot. The time of stealing from other people to fund your own health problems is over.

I don't think this retard understands the difference between the free market and the (((market))) we have now.

>husbands wife survives cancer
>husbands wife becomes a hypochondriac
>husbands job gives him health insurance
>husbands health insurance covers his family

I'm worried that blacks will jump me for what little money I don't have, that any truck may be a Muslim waiting to kill me, that migrants might bring a disease that will kill me in a gruesome fashion. My paranoia will never be placated why should theirs?

>the eternal cuckold poor-to rico
Will never be a state