Are the Irish the new Jews of 2017?

>travel to Boston
>decide to have a nice lunch
>want to enjoy an authentic Irish lunch
>find delicious Irish pub
>$14 for fish and chips
>$11 for a hamburger
>$8 for a beer

Are you mick fucks kidding me with these prices?? Nobody will ever take you seriously or masterbate to your chubby red headed women with treatment like this. For 2017, this is problematic!

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/science/travellers-as-genetically-different-from-settled-irish-as-spanish-1.2969515
lmgtfy.com/?q=Irish Business Network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>irish

Nah.

>irish that aren't in ireland

Absofuckingloutely.

Brother you have just discovered something you need to be red pilled on.

THE GLOBAL IRISH CABAL

BEGORRAH TIS ANOTHER GORTA MOR

Go back home and eat at Golden Coral you inbred bumpkin.

You went to a fucking tourist trap for lunch no wonder it was expensive.
No matter what you're told they're not Irish either, if the were they'd be in Ireland
And they wouldn't be so proud about being Irish either

Why are Irish Americans usually so unlikable?

All will be revealed soon my dear begoyim

Irish are too dumb to be juus.

Nah man,those are Boston 'Irish'.Literally everyone claims to be fucking Irish there.Us Irish are simple folk,we just want to be friends and not get into any wars because we would be curb stomped.

Irish Presidents of the USA:
Andrew Jackson (1767-1845) : both parents born in County Antrim.
James Knox Polk (1795-1849) : distant paternal ancestors from County Donegal.
Andrew Johnson (1808-1875) : grandfather born in County Antrim.
Ulysses S. Grant (1822-1885) : one of his great-grand-fathers was born in County Tyrone.
Chester A. Arthur (1829-1886) : father born in County Antrim.
Grover Cleveland (1837-1908) : ancestors from County Antrim on his mother's side.
William McKinley (1843-1901) : grandfather born in County Antrim.
Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919) : some of his maternal ancestors hailed from County Antrim.
Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924) : grandfather born in County Tyrone.
Lyndon B. Johnson (1908-1973) : paternal ancestors originated from Ulster.
Richard Nixon (1913-1994) : ancestors from County Antrim on his mother's side.
Bill Clinton (born 1946) : paternal ancestors originated from County Fermanagh.
Barak Obama is also Irish.
John F. Kennedy obviously.

An Indian calling the Irish dumb. How ironic.

>authentic Irish lunch.
Eat a raw potato, drink some ditch water. You're welcome.

>Patty's day
Dropped
Patty is the 80 year old who smokes 30 a day, wears big ear hoops and has a perm
Paddy is the Patron saint of Ireland

From an Irish perspective, America in general is like that. You have to give some white trash waitress like half of what the meal costs because the boss is too much of a greedy kike to pay her himself.
We don't have that here.

AYE BEGORRAH TIS LIKE A SECOND FAMINE!

A WHOLE RAW POTATOOO!? THAT SHOULD FEED ALL 16 KIDS LUNCH.

The Irish are on the "no tipping meme" ???
Now I know the fix is in

>every "Irish" American ever

I bet the owner of that pub is not Irish. Or if he is, he has (((investors)))

As a le 60% potato nigger, I take offense to this whole thread.

My parents got scammed for hundreds of euros by traveling Irishmen who said they would """fix""" the roof and chimney for a reasonable price but then they """found""" there was all sorts of shit wrong with it and it would cost hundreds of euros more and in the end they didn't actually do anything except for fuck up the roof a little bit to show it needed fixing.

God I hate potatoniggers.

What, do you live in Mississippi or something? The civilized world is expensive, user.

LOL Classic... cheap dutch people get scammed because they are too cheap to have job done properly! Dutch are literally the white jews.

Someone post the Hibernian Cobspiracy

>Traveling irishmen

That's travellers, they're not like us at all, fuck I hate them, they give such a bad rep.

irishtimes.com/news/science/travellers-as-genetically-different-from-settled-irish-as-spanish-1.2969515

>Boston
>cities in general

What did you expect?

I don't think you know what that words mean limey. Learn propah english.

>60%
Fuck off, you're a yank. No one gives a fuck if the lad who shagged yer ma had an irish granddad or some other convoluted story of 'muh heritage'.

Holy hell this is embarrassing. Most people in the North would tell you to shut the fuck up if you start talking abut the troubles in public.

Also some city born townie faggot coming to the mostly country-side nation of Ireland and discovering they see him as an ignorant faggot is a pottery.

Lol, you surely don't expect some random person off the street to pay someone's wages instead of the actual proprietor of the business.

That's the American dream I guess, fucking people over to get ahead.

>complains about the ethnicity of the Americanized restaurant in a pricey city
Saged for pure stupidity

>place bet with Paddy Power on Trump winning the election
>500 fucking euro, great odds
>did you send us 500 euro goyim?
>we haven't received any 500 euro
>we need your social security number, your autograph and a photo of your identity card to send your money back goy

6 months later they haven't paid out the bet nor have they returned the original bet money. If there's ever another potato famine I'll just be sending notes saying "50 potatoes? Why do you need 30 potatoes for? I don't have 10 potatoes. Don't forget those 50 potatoes you owe me!"

You're in Boston. Derp. There are some cheap Irish bars in Boston too but they're dives for college kids.

>White people aren't allowed to have heritage, they're just "white" or "american"

>Gambling

Degenerate

You irish are all niggers these days. I know. I've been to Ireland I mean New Somaliland.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Irish Business Network

((THEY)) the Irish are organized to take care of their own business interests. They make up a large percentage of all executives at America's global companies. Get researching they are the power group behind the curtain!

Their brains evolved on potatoes.

Do Americans cling to their heritage so desperately and pathetically because they don't identify with being American?

>LOL dumb burger you have no culture ahahahaha American culture doesn't exist no history either American identity doesn't exist top kek

>Wait what the fuck why are you identifying with the history and culture of your ancestors you dumb burgerfat you are AMERICAN that is your IDENTITY stop saying you're Irish!

Mike Pence is Irish as well

>$8 Beer

>Traveling Irishmen.
Dirty Gypsy bastards.We're not all like the travellers.Bastards get given free housing by councils because if they are refused they pull the discrimination card.Hitler had the right idea with fucking gypsies.

>trusting knackers

lol

I never said America has no history or culture. It seems like America is one of very few countries where a large chunk of people don't identify as being from that country so I was curious as to whether or not this relates to people having trouble identifying as American, thanks for the informed response.

I had a similar experience. Those guys are absolute crooks. I eventually got a refund by spamming their social media - that's why it's good to have a normie twitter and facejew account.

You could try a credit (or debit) card chargeback if you paid using your Visa or Mastercard. CC chargebacks rule, you should definitely try to pay by Credit or Debit card so you can avail of them (rubs hands).