Ramadan

Hey Sup Forums next week is Ramadan how are you all celebrating. It is really fun and the food is great. We should all join in on the celebration

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you failed

I'm joining in by not fucking eating at work. My boss is card carrying member of the Liberal Party of Canada...

She has dictated that to make the new refugee employees shes hired feel more comfortable none of us are allowed to eat at work during Ramadan.

The muslims I work with do not actually take this bullshit seriously but of course if I dare eat I'll get my ass fired and then good fucking luck everrrrr getting work again as I'll be labeled a racist.

I HATE LIVING IN VANCOUVER.

Yeah that sucks SJW's here in America would love that. But they can't really enforce it here

fuck that sue the fuck out of them....that pisses me off just reading it, she legally cannot do that

ill be eating only pork 3 times a day, every day

I'll be celebrating the lack of crowds at restaurants by eating at them during the day

Ramadan is a time of fasting and and volunteering it is a really good time everyone should join

i think im gonna stay in my fallout bunker, rifle in hand and i will drown myself in beer as to drive away the muslims.

Braise geg gas le giges xdd

fuck off, fuck ramada honestly, fuck the podophoile mohammed your not welcome in the west you goat fucker... i follow the one true religion christianity I fast and volunteer on my own, i dont need to be forced to do it by some backwards moon worshippers

Well someone is not going to heaven

It sucked when we lost our Christmas tree but yea, last summer this Ramadan bs sucked really bad getting so hungry and thirsty all day at work.

I am not sure if I can sue my boss over this? I am pretty sure any judge in Canada would find for my boss and take my car or house to pay for her legal bills.

I think that its bullshit but I need my job. I just wish that Muslims had to tolerate our Christmas trees etc still. I hate that I had to take down the pictures with me and my buddies when we were deployed in Afganistan... "Because it might trigger some of the employees"

Its bad enough having to loose all my things why do I have to bend over for their things!?

how can she take away your christmas tree, but force you to celebrate ramadan? fuck that... not sure if your trolling?

actually it's against Quran's rules non-muslims are discouraged from fasting during Ramadan
So, you should explain that to your boss

t. muslim

Thanks bro! THIS might actually work. I'm going to read up and it and redpill the boss on how shes been appropriating something that is for us.
Oh man this summer might not actually suck!
Trudeau I guess? He is mostly to blame around here.

I'm going to throw fags off of my roof. Do I have to wait until after dark, or can I do this during the day.

>that is NOT for us.

Ramadan is great, some random Muslims gave us food and sweets whenever that rolls around. I see no problem here.

Shut the fuck up.
Nothing of what you say is true and you're putting too much effort on this to not be called out for the utterly pathetic idiot you are.

Call your department of labor and check the legality. Bring it up and document and record the discussion. Then when she tells you to deal with it, sue

Bacon and whiskey, I can already feel my arteries clogging and it's amazing

You freaks aren't even aware that Ramadan isn't even middle eastern it's a Swedish tradition. Ask any swedish member of parliament or your local friendly cock/chopper and they'll tell you the same

At my last job the Muslims were the only other people there who actually did their job with drama and go home. It was a call center. Everyone else there was drama all day every day.

burning korania

That's bullshit. Just because we're fasting doesnt mean you have to do it too. Sue that bitch. If they are that tolerant to muslims they should be tolerant to christans too

I will be eating pork all day, every day.

Your boss cant fucking do that. Tell her islam is all about tolerance and you cant force someone to fasting. It's against islam

Wait, it's next week? dammit.

What day does Ramadan start?

27th of May to be exact

Yeah, I hear the raping of little boys and girls are a popular thing to do during Ramadan. Not to mention the savage rioting, cowardly attacking the elderly, burning buildings and pretty much acting like a sub-human animal.

Fucking dirty muzzies.

Thanks.

That means my birthday occurs on the second day of Ramadan. Great, now another reason to hate my birthday.

Bacon.

All...

Week...

Long.

What kinda place you living in?!?!?!

Trying to be the most halal I can.

Yes, muslims co-workers are fantastic people! Its the leftist leadership that is misguiding the ship that is the office.

Everything that you've described is prohibited in Islam

>lefty Sup Forums influence teams seem to be failing

Quick! Be one of the first replies to a promising post! There ya go! Good boy

Damn, you guys are even more cucked than France

Living in Vancouver and complaining about liberals is like moving next door to a gun range and complaining about the noise.

And yeah, your boss can't do that.

Grow a pair and eat a big pulled pork and bacon sandwich in front of everyone.

That has to be bullshit. I do not believe any employer has the right to withhold food from an employee and then fire them if they eat. You have standard worker's rights?? The idea that you a non Muslim not celebrating a Muslim holiday being offensive is absolutely absurd.

>Great, now another reason to hate my birthday.
You have nothing in common with that religion faggot. Just go out and order a good pork schnitzel, put your candles in it and when you blow them, wish that all muslims would die of some disease over night.

LOL I would tell that bitch to suck my nuts.

No amount of money is worth letting women tell you what you can and can't do.

I hope you're trolling, because I feel sick.

Get out you filthy subhuman

Why?
Elaborate

Because you do not belong here

Where?
It's internet dude, everyone allowed everywhere
BTW what makes you call some stranger "subhuman"?

Fuck off sandnigger.,

>thys lying moslem

You can treat the kuffar any way you wish if you are an invading army. Which you cunts even say you are.

Your pity capital is running the fuck out, I suggest you go back to the desert before it gets ugly.

Can't wait to sit in a glowing hot S-Bahn watching all the mueslies not allowed to drink any water while I…
* sip from a nice cold water bottle *

>not sand
>not nigger
Unfortunately, not only Muslims commit war crime

Whitebois are mad because, here is the only place they enjoy life. They are outcasts of their society.

Yes! I am doing my part, please do use the image on this post, as a happy ramadan message to family and friends. Salam malicum habibis xxx

You dont get to stay in Europe is what I meant. You can frequent this board as much as you like.

Wot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence

What's wrong with Muslim individuals living in Europe?