WE WUZ FISHIES

>WE WUZ FISHIES

Atheists unironically believe this.

No really they actual do they are that retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/542877-the-average-height-of-humans-over-time/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardy–Weinberg_principle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution#/media/File:Views_on_Evolution.svg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-6ToEcirE
youtu.be/ji2cvuJ1mYg
ffrf.org/legacy/books/lfif/?t=contra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WE WUZ CLAY

Yes I know abou evolution and it's still retarded

+magic

knowing =\= understanding

Technically, all atheists believe is that there are no gods. Belief in the theory of evolution isn't required.

^ hes got a point

>we wuz magicians

i identify as seabass (pronouns gulp/gloop) and I find this speiciest

I understand that it's retarded

Why it's always americunts doing these embarrassing threads? Is it because your education sucks or what?

this
i atill underatand it

WE WUZ GOLEMS AN SHIET

you are retarded.
>my god set in motion a series of events that led to a completely self-sustaining ever-evolving universe which has currently peaked at people who can interpret a book that was written for a species several hundred years old.

You're thinking of antitheism (sometimes called gnostic athiesm or strong athiesm). Theism is the belief in a god, athiesm is the lack of that belief, given that the a- prefix means "without"

The fact that the word atheist needs to exist automatically means anyone calling themselves such is actively rejecting belief. "Weak" atheists are only possibly in a theoretical society that never developed a concept of God at all.

If you actually observed the world around you you would notice that all lifeforms are engineered to survive.
That's because lifeform that are not otpimized for survival in a certain ambient die. That said, even if it might come hard to grasp at first, casual mutations that give an edge for survival over other exponents of the same species, and other species, are a logical conclusion over a span of several millions of years.

An example you can find easy to understand, humanity is getting taller. 800 years ago humankind was on average 6cm smaller, because tall people are generally considered more attractive and more likely to shag

livestrong.com/article/542877-the-average-height-of-humans-over-time/

If you can provide better arguments that doesn't rely on holy books i'll be happy to discuss

> paleontology literally shows fossil progression
> biogeography shows convergent evolution
> homology of anatomical structures shows ancestral relation
> embryology shows how fetuses of different species are similar
> biochemistry shows clear relationships between proteins, DNA, etc. and can even be used to estimate when species diverged
> speciation has literally been directly observed

It's sad to see people hanging onto a Jewish children's story so desperately.

first one God easily could gave done

second one is genetics

workshops ban when?

It's sad to see people hanging onto a atheist children's story so desperately.

micro-evolution is an entirely different concept than macro-evolution

dude this doesn't happened overnight.. it took millions and millions of years..

It's part of the process

yes, i know

I'm not the one that fell for the prehistoric Jew.

Creationists are just like flat-earthers and antivaccers. A breed of stupid that have plagued society since Hippasus was drowned for discovering irrational numbers. You people are literally incapable of interpreting evidence.

I'm not the one that fell for the Dawin Jew.

Atheists are just like flat-earthers and antivaccers. A breed of stupid that have plagued society since Hippasus was drowned for discovering irrational numbers. You people are literally incapable of interpreting evidence.

nice strawman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
heres a citation op.

>atheist children's story
Genesis 2:16-17 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."
God placed temptation in the direct path of his two naïve children and allowed them to be tempted by the serpent (Genesis 3: 1-7), resulting in a single mistake that would contaminate hundreds of billions with a sin nature worthy of eternal torture?

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, ’You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?"
have you read your own book?

>doesn't realize I was jusr using anons arguement back to him because it was shitty
>doesn't realize i know what evolution is
>doesn't realize you are damned ti hell if you believe in Christ

>hurrr durr

>Putting down a brick is entirely different to building a wall
macro-evolution is just a bunch of micro evolution dumbass

not* damned to hell

Evolution isn't whatever half-formed idea you think it to be. It is a system of elegant mechanisms that takes years of study to properly understand.

Take a basic biology course that covers evolution and learn what you're disputing before you spout that drivel. You might as well be saying you understand all of mathematics but Newton was wrong and calculus isn't real. Thankfully the writer of your beloved fairy tale didn't cover any math.

You managed to misspell the only word you didn't copy. I am in awe.

>I know you are but what am I
That's a wonderful argument you have there. Also there's a thing called DNA which shows a link between all living things on earth. Including plants.

Yes I realize what evolution is

I actually copied 2 words. Are you unable to read?

If someone gives me a shitty arguement I give the same shitty one back.

We share 50% of our DNA with bananas. That doesn't make us ancestors from bananas

Actually, you really don't know what evolution is. Here's a theorem biologists use to statistically show that microevolution is occurring in a population. If you can disprove it and all the papers that used it, you'll literally be famous: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardy–Weinberg_principle

Also, your argument doesn't work in reverse. You know, seeing how I have all the evidence on my side and you don't. It's really remarkable how you are incapable of even realizing this.

Atheists literally believe life arose by lightning striking mud though. Look up their explanation for abiogenesis. I'm not even fucking lying.

seems like just genetics. also God could have created life 6250 years ago but stuff can still slowly evolve but not that we are related to bananas

then actually give an arguement

or a warm water reaction of protein and sugar

It does mean that humans and bananas share a common ancestor.
We also share most of our cellular machinery and anatomy with bananas. It's not really that far-fetched.

Amino acids arose in a simulation of primordial Earth. Sadly, not much research has been done in the area because there's no money in it.

we wuz kingz n shit

but you aren't adding anything new, you are just changing stuff
change 1 to 0 as many times as you like it will never be 2

>humans and bananas share a common ancestor
or a common creator

We weren't but we do have a common ancestors.

OOOO DAT NIGGUH DABBIN

hol up
so u b sayin
dat we wuz
WATAMILINZ N SHIET

The universe is strange and mysterious, humans will never comprehend it's being. To say what caused the spark of life would be a speculation and nothing more, but one thing is for certain... if an almighty God did create life and the universe, then he certainly does not give one fucks about any form of life or their prayers. Praying is a waste of time, people still do it. Miracles do not exist, except for rare low statistical probabilities that do happen once in a while. That being said, you should most likely kill your self and once you're on the other side, tell God to go fuck him self, bet it would enjoy it.

Kek

You're admitting things can evolve slightly. Now throw in three billion years and you can apparently get weird-ass things like humans.

I can't repeat all of freshman biology here, which is apparently the argument you need.

>doesn't realize that you can get to Heaven

nigga whaen you day you will be juged and he seein this sheit you typed just now nigga

>earth
>over 3 billion years old

I'm actually religious. I'd just rather try to understand God's language of creation than make it up for him.
The Bible is an attempt to record holy events. It was written by humans. It was copied, reshuffled, and corrupted by humans. If you think it's perfect then you haven't read it outside of Sunday school, or you're in active denial.

The current consensus is that Earth is 4.543 billion years old. This was reached with the decay rate of radioactive isotopes and with differential equations, not by summing up the names and ages in the Bible.
If you knew the Bible that well, then you'd know that its authors were big lovers of symbolic numbers (the connotation of '69' is the closest thing in our society now). All those ages mean something that has since been forgotten.

>doesn't realize the bible was divinely inspired

>God couldn't have made the earth look that old

I was an old earth creationist before but someone said how God created Adam as an adult not a baby and how he would have made large trees bot little baby ones

Just off yourself

>doesn't realize the bible was divinely inspired
>God couldn't have made the earth look that old
Any proofs for these?

That is plausible. However, God could have also created us all five seconds ago and implanted all of our memories. These are possible, but they are not practical beliefs.

The thing about evolution is that it is useful and practical. Research on epidemics, antibiotics, etc. use core evolutionary tools like Hardy-Weinberg. As a species we can either keep philosophizing or we can make do with what we have around us.

Evolution is a tool. Regardless of God's involvement, it works well enough for us to save a lot of lives with it.

That's where you're retarded though. The change to 1 could be 0, 5, or 0.000001. These changes build up over time to completely change the organism in question.

You're retarded

I do believe the Bible was divinely inspired. However, we are fighting a war against evil. Satan actively misleads us, and I doubt the Bible was exempt from his corruption.

All we can do is pray for salvation and wisdom. We have to discern the path ourselves, and we are the ultimate arbiters of morality. How we act will be part of our judgement.

2 timothy 3 16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

and the reat of the chapter

Evolution is even more ridiculous than creationism

that's why you should use kjv not the other newer ones

A document corrupted by evil would assert its own righteousness and perfection. Just look at the Quran.

"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian." 15:9

Your argument can only be validated with something outside the Bible.

KJV is great, but we're specifically arguing about Genesis, which is probably at least 3400 years old.

That just means you don't understand evolution.

>Technically, all atheists believe
Atheists don't believe in gods, nothing more
There is no "atheists believe" because that would be logically outside the scope of non-belief of what atheism is.

>there are no gods
Theists have never proven even one of their thousands of gods exist, so there's nothing to disprove.

>Belief in the theory of evolution isn't required.
Scientific theories are hypotheses that are accepted/rejected. There is no element of belief to them. Theists often make this silly claim because their cognitive ability is damaged and they can't comprehend the difference between fact and fiction.

If we wuz fishies does that mean the blaks wuz kangz?

fish are awesome though, I just went fishing today.

>OP shitposts on Sup Forums all day no doubting pleasing his God
>secular poster goes out and enjoys God's creation

>pic related, gf caught one

This is why you need to resubmit yourself to the crown yanks, you are literally too stupid to govern yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution#/media/File:Views_on_Evolution.svg

Very few Christians in civilised countries take Genesis literally, you absolute clowns. Its a story about a magic apple and a talking snake. Metaphors are not real life

>Creationists are just like flat-earthers and antivaccers. A breed of stupid that have plagued society since Hippasus was drowned for discovering irrational numbers. You people are literally incapable of interpreting evidence.

Our brains and cranial cavities have evolved in way that strongly promotes the ability to reason, however we can "suspend disbelief" to engage in brief flights of fantasy. We needed our imaginations to be able to hypothize and plan ahead. We needed to be able to speculate on the movements of herds, etc. Irrational thinking has some utility for very short periods and our brains are well suited for it. However, we are not meant to suspend our disbelief for long periods of time. Living in delusions and daydreams would have been the fastest path to paleolithic death.

His { /h1W/UdT } irrational beliefs for extended periods are having a profound and deleterious effect on his brain's chemistry. Holding mutually exclusive concepts without question or scrutiny creates a harmful cognitive dissonance. The long term strain of this deliberate dissonance damages his ability to think rationally.
It even causes insane beliebers to spout patently ridiculous nonsense like, "The universe was created by a magic sky daddy" and "Atheism is a religion", etc. Atheism is only the non-belief in made-up gods. Any other definition is falsified and a clear symptom of severe brain damage.

Nice try schlomo

That just means you don't understand creationism.

see i can do it to

WE LIVED IN A GARDEN AND SHIEETZ.
THEN WYMMN FUCKED IT UP.
Sounds like a mgtow wrote the bible.

Theists have never proven even one of their thousands of gods exist

I was on the fence about evolution (born and raised Pentecostal) until I took a biology course in college.
If you've ever helped breed animals on a farm then you're already familiar with half of it. If you can get a new dog breed over a couple decades, then what can nature do with a few million years?

Brilliant argumentative abilities.
I understand creationism. I've read the Bible. I've given creationists a fair chance.
The problem with creationism is that it's just avoiding the problem. Your side doesn't even try to explain anything. Their attempts at dealing with things like fossils are pathetic.

>no arguement: the post

>atheism isn't a religion
yes but many do act like it is
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-6ToEcirE

>top one
that's genetics not evolution

>bottom one
I was just using yiur retarded arguement back

And guess what? Evolution is literally just explaining the world with genetics.
Also, if it was a retarded argument then you would have been able to easily refute it. Parroting it back means you couldn't, and that I've won.

I do hope you try to educate yourself at some point.

>blacked.com is evolution
ha

I can't really refute anything when you don't even give an arguement to begin with. And I used the exact same arguement on you and you didn't refute it. so no yoi didn't win.

>125637346 →
>YouTube videos
>"proof*

That's so tragically pathetic I'm going to leave this right there

>not watching them
It's not some giy sitting at his computer you retard. And so if I watch a video on evolution on youtube it means evolution is false? And you probably didn't even click on the thread and scroll down

WE WUZZ MADGJIC

fucking abrahamic cucks end your life already, subhumantity allure

I believe comets brought us life tho

I actually indulged you and discussed my understanding of creationism and it being stupid. I even specifically mentioned fossils, since it's the only branch of evolutionary evidence creationists have really attempted to address (albeit pathetically).

The reason I'm arguing about this is because we're on the same side. Christianity needs to modernize. We're losing believers and potential converts to shit like Buddhism and Islam. In those people see promises of spirituality, meaning, and a connection to something higher. Meanwhile Christianity is showing off with ancient anti-science arguments and weak apologetics.

Honestly, I'd consider this a win if you chose to make less threads like this and , and emphasized more spiritual aspects of Christianity instead.

The bottom one is even right. it should be
adam's rib + magic = eve
God didn't turn adam into eve and leave a rib behind.

Also fuck off israeli shit you keep posting your retarded memes that arent even true

Where did the life on the comets come from?

>yes but many do act like it is
I appreciate you proving my point about the brain damage caused by delusional theism, but atheism has no inherent beliefs.

I get it. I understand your flawed syllogism but it's still wrong:
---> Atheism is shit
---> Religion is shit
---> Therefore atheism is a religion

It makes me laugh you'd be so achingly fucktarded, but after a while I get depressed thinking people like you are walking around.

>lets just discard God's word to make it pro ((science))
>t. heretic

also dinos probably arent even millions of years old
youtu.be/ji2cvuJ1mYg

can we stop having these threads please

>didnt watch the video

no

I understand that Darwinian Evolution is not experimental science and that Natural Selection =/= Darwinian evolution.
It is natural history or philosophy.
I did study that shit for years. I read college biology books when I was in preschool.
You've constructed an elaborate fanfiction.
I know Darwinian evolution better than 90% of its adherents.
But this is an example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. That 90% is glad to embarrass itself with easily-dismantled arguments.

It was actually reached by the necessity of Uniformitarianism to be true to fit the philosophy of Naturalism. People made excuses after the fact.

You sound like an enormous prick.

(((Evolution))) is a lie, the earth is 6,000 years old. Fossils were fabricated also.

It's better to accept the reality that we mangled God's word than to let the religion die.
ffrf.org/legacy/books/lfif/?t=contra

This board is viewed by some 30 million people each month. Are you sure this is the part of Christianity you want to show them?

Not Jesus' love for the poor. Not his protection of a Roman soldier who wanted him dead. Not the good virtues he emphasized. Not all the achingly beautiful art and music produced in his memory. No.

On judgement day you will walk up to God and tell him that the most beautiful part of his religion -- the part you saw worthy to show all others -- is how its adherents blindly denied the revelations he gave about creation itself.

>not watching them
Have you no sense of shame? It's should be humiliating enough that your gods - who used to create universes, are now relegated to occasionally appearing on toast.

Headline News: God's Existence Confirmed By Social Media Video

Bonus: If you kill yourself now, you get to find out there's no afterlife either.

Aha, somebody's finally figured me out.
Yes, I am.

This has gotta be ironic, no one is this retarded.

God isn't powerful, God is power. God isn't a being, he is being. Read up on the ontological difference and thumb through Aquinas and get a grip on yourself or jump out of a window, cheers.