Should we be deporting the far-right?

cato.org/blog/gao-weighs-countering-violent-extremism?utm_content=buffer111c5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).

>act like niggers
>are statistically on-par with or worse then muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States)
heyjackass.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another kike demoralization post.. You rats sure are scared.. rightfully so.

Nothing wrong with killing a Muslim in Crusader land.

And yet according to the report, the death toll for the muslim attacks are higher, with 106 deaths caused by "White supremacists", and 119 deaths caused my muslim "extremists".
So at the end of the day, aren't the muslim extremists the bigger issue?

Fuck off ahmed.

>violent extremist incidents
Nigel punching Yusef for raping his wife isn't on par with stuffing a teenage girl into a kebab machine.

Killing a Muslim shouldn't even be illegal. They're subhuman vermin. They should be shot wherever they are found.

yes. they want to destroy democracy and establish nationalism because they are afraid of the future. most of them are low educated jobless neets. if they wouldn't be far right they would be far left or fucking each other in satanic circle jerk. they will be useless in 10 years and won't accept globalization is unstoppable if a nation doesn't want to cope with the consequences (like kuba or nk).

hwhites nationalist mostly attack other hwhites like polish bums, or german alcholics, rarly they attack muslims or high politicians, they are cowards. at least in germany.

You mean that whites can be 70% of the population and still kill less people than the what, 2% muslims we have?

sage, GFYS

>since September 12, 2001

So you decided to do the counting exactly a day after sandniggers murdered 3000 people?

>Maybe if I act polite and pretend "give up, it's hopeless" is a presentable and well reasoned argument these trolls on Sup Forums will like me!
Eat a dick and choke on it, Krautshit.

No, becuse far-rights are indigenous to their countries unlike muslim terrorist who are imported.

>maybe if I don't give an argument, but instead analyse his post, then it'll look like my post is relevant!

Cool.
Send us all to Africa.
We'll show 'm how to run shit.

Why would I try to convince external subverting agents? The people here already know what our own arguments are. It takes less of my energy and time to simply discredit a shill.

>defending your country is a criminal offense

White Sharia for Africa!

This has to be trolling by the dems. They project everything they are doing (violent, anti-free speech) etc.

I would love for there to be a country full of people who shared my values to which I could be deported.
Unfortunately, the Jews decided that no such place should exist.
Meanwhile, Muslims come over from their majority Muslim countries and try and impose their Muslim culture, law and tradition on us, in our fucking countries.
They should be fucking happy to be deported to the third world shitholes they came from. They don't need to be here to turn our countries into third world shitholes too.

You can't deport natives. Where would you deport them? Just put violent natives in jail and deport all non natives

Aside from the fact that Islam represents less than 3% of the pop, but is somehow committing 27% of the events, muslim events also account for 60% of deaths related to extremist incidents, meaning that while right wing groups are more likely to commit acts of violence on the whole, muslims as a percent of their pop are more likely to commit acts, and kill more people.

Also, any study that explicitly excludes the number one terrorist incident is bs from the start.

Send them to Lebanon so they can get ready for the war of gog vs Magog when the blasphemy will be forever stamped out of "Israel" . BTW, there is no relation between modern Israel and biblical Israel.

From Wikipedia:
Islamic extremist attacks:
• 2001 New York City: 2977 deaths, 6000+ injured
• 2001 Chicago: 0 deaths, 1 injured
• 2002 Los Angeles: 2 deaths, 4 injured
• 2002 Beltway: 17 deaths, 10 injured
• 2006 Chapel Hill: 0 deaths, 9 injured
• 2006 Seattle Jewish Federation “””Hate Crime”””: 1 death, 5 injured
• 2009 Arkansas: 1 death, 1 injured
• 2009 Killeen: 13 deaths, 32 injured
• 2009 Detroit: 0 deaths, 2 injured
• 2013 Boston: 5 deaths, 280 injured
• 2014 Seattle (both): 3 deaths, 0 injured
• 2014 West Orange: 1 death, 0 injured
• 2014 Moore, Oklahoma: 1 death, 1 injured
• 2014 New York City: 0 deaths, 3 injured
• 2015 Garland: 0 deaths, 1 injured
• 2015 Chattanooga: 5 deaths, 2 injured
• 2015 Merced: 0 deaths, 4 injured
• 2015 San Bernardino: 14 deaths, 24 injured
• 2016 Philadelphia: 0 deaths, 1 injured
• 2016 Orlando: 49 deaths, 53 injured
• 2016 Roanoke: 0 deaths, 2 injured
• 2016 St Cloud: 0 deaths, 10 injured
• 2016 New York City & New Jersey: 0 deaths, 34 injured
• 2016 Columbus: 0 deaths, 13 injured
Total: 112 deaths, 492 injuries, excluding 9/11. Including 9/11: 3089 deaths, 1058 injuries

Right-wing extremist and white-supremacist attacks:
• 2008 Knoxville: 2 deaths, 6 injured
• 2009 DC: 1 death, 1 injured
• 2012 Oak Creek: 6 deaths, 4 injured
• 2014 Overland Park: 3 deaths, 0 injured
• 2015 Charleston: 9 deaths, 1 injured
• 2017 New York City: 1 death, 0 injured

Total: 22 deaths, 12 injuries

We should kill all liberals and leftists or at least enslave them and use their genes and labour for the state. Any form of concessions made are a sure path to the situation we're in right now. Never, and I mean NEVER, give in an inch to liberalism and democracy. Only a totalitarian state can prevent the mess we're in now.

Also this.

I recently saw a screenshot of a retweet by the """Human Rights Watch""" posted here on Sup Forums that made the bold claim that US citizens are 7 times more likely to be killed by the far right than Islamists, excluding 9/11. This seemed unlikely to me, so I counted the listed terrorist attacks on the wikipedia page (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States) and found out the following:

In the United States Islamic extremists have killed, since 9/11, 112 people and have injured 492 people. Including 9/11, there have been 3089 deaths and 1058 injuries in total since 2000.

The far right (Right-wing extremists and white supremacists combined) have killed 22 people and injured 12 since 2000. Overall excluding 9/11 Islamists have killed 5 times as many people and injured 41 times as many as the far right (exluding 9/11). There have also been many more failed and thwarted Islamist plots than right-wing plots.

This statistic counts anti-government extremists to be the same as nationalists. This statistic also doesn't count so obviously Muslim attacks, where a brown guy shouts Allahu Akbar and the somehow the police and government find his motives to be "unknown".

Also this.

They are welcome

You expect us to believe this shit after the Orlando attack wasn't a terrorist attack?

>Deporting the only people fighting for whites

You're either a kike or a shitskin

> he doesn't share my opinions so he must be a shill
conspiracies everywhere, right? little alien reptiles fallen from planet jewmoon to subvert your country and opening pizza stores.

You don't feel responsible for anything at all. That's the problem. If it is politics or your own life doesn't matter. Everything you can wish for is a magical leader coming up and saving you from your problems, lifting you magically up into a higher position with much more wealth and punishing those you make responsible for your problems.
Even in your dreams you are the number two. How 'beta' is that?
'Be the change you want to see in the world.' - gandhi

>gets in a fight with a nigger
>hate crime
>+1 to violent extremist incidents
>mudslime run over innocent people in Nice France
>+1 to violent extremist incidents

Seems legit.

Deport liberals. They are responsible for Chicago policies. Living in Chicago is worse than parts of Syria

heyjackass.com

Your psychoanalysis is off. Try again another time. I'm sure the strawman image you project will hit the mark on one of your next 50 or so tries.