Not being racist is also racist

The mind bending leftists reached a new level auf autism. How can we meme this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTz52RW_bD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For those who care about the "article"

Surprise! Racism does not always come from the minds of racists.

Whether you experience it or not, the issue of racism is still very prevalent in a diversified country like America. And whether you believe it or not, there are many actions that are considered to be racist even though being racist was not the intent. It is called “Color-blind Racism”, a type of racial discrimination where people of color are unintentionally disregarded when someone is selecting individuals to participate in an activity or service. Not only is this very prevalent in our current society, but it is very harmful as color-blind racism often stems from cultural racism and predisposed stereotypes.

American Sociologist and Professor of Sociology at Duke University, Eduardo Bonilla-Silva, has discussed his views on systemic racism in America even despite the lack of people doing or saying things that are not overly racist. Bonilla-Silva has discussed the four different central frames of racial colorblindness in his book Racism Without Racist that was published in 2013, stating that abstract liberalism, naturalism, cultural racism, and minimization of racism are at the core of color-blind racism.

It meme's itself, now that one retarded "news" site has said it, it'll be repeated ad infinitum by other sites, social blogs, leftist media, and among themselves to the point that it's one of the few buzz-terms they know how to spew.

They have a surprisingly formulaic thought form.

>Sociology
>Duke

Purge and incinerate.

>Not being racist is also racist
>if you kill your enemies, they win

is there any other redpill im missing?

>Being not racist is way more racist
By pushing for diversity and interracial relationships, you are actually promoting the elimination of said races through dilution.
>What is more racist ? Trying to preserve the distinctness of all races through exclusion or trying to eliminate all races and cultures through inclusion ?

It's just ironic that the say they want to protect the rights of all races but making sure there aren't any.

Oh sweet, innocent child.
youtube.com/watch?v=kTz52RW_bD0
>The racial politics of time

Bump

>Racism Without Racist

How come in the beginning of his book about "colour blind racism" when talking about the disadvantages of black people does he compare them to white people, when it is Asians who earn more, own more, and achieve more in education.

Why does he present a false dichotomy of white-black advantage/disadvantage when Asians perform better than both?

Witness: you're always equally racist so you can either be open about it or lie about it in which your committing the additional racist act of racism denial. The only possible thing you can do to be less racist is to be openly racist.

Millennials were a mistake

I'm overtly racist, but even in uncomfortable around my dad when he talks to niggers because he patronizes the fuck out of them by going out of his way to be super nice to them. If that's the kind of thing this article is talking about then they kind of have a point.

>American Sociologist and Professor of Sociology at Duke University

>Sociology

I'm so over these fuckheads trying to ruin civilization with their complete and utter bullshit.

Just say you're a racist, there...you're free of these idiots now.

>It's a Sup Forums is too stupid to understand implicit bias and proceeds to chimp out about academia episode

Doesn't this article prove that multiculturalism is inherently a negative? No matter what, you'll always be racist, so progressives might as well promote racial separation.

This is great. Telling white people that they have no choice, that no matter what they do, they're racist, is the best thing ever. If racism is an inherent trait of white people, it's something they have absolutely no control over. It absolves them of any guilt whatsoever for being racist, because they can't help themselves. A white person can no more be held responsible for being racist than they can be held responsible for breathing. This is incredibly liberating.

read the actual studies on the subject
it´s redpilled af libs only take out the part that suits their agenda
>Racism is natural and can´t be abolished
>Heterogen groups are unhappier and less functional than homogenous ones
>Integration of nonwhites (people of different races in general) does not work

Libs just take out the "racism is natural part" apply it only to whites and attack them for it.

You mean the sort of implicit bias that when people did a study sending out job application forms with black sounding and white sounding names certain black names recieved more offers for an interview than some white sounding names?

Yes, yes. We're all racist and there's nothing we can do about it. Let's stop whining and get on with the segregation.

there is no logic
there is no discourse
there is no honesty

facts and reality don't matter. you are trying to reason how the world works and the strengths and weakness people hold

they're trying to use race as a tool to murder you with. they don't care about anything except their goal of killing white men. it's all lies to get to that goal that's why there's no logic

Or how about a study looking into the discrimination that black people face and found that it becomes statisically insignificant for people who are college educated?

>The article kind of hints at an inherent condescending attitude that one holds when identifying with another race.

What is basically being argued is that the human characteristics of identifying patterns and classification which we have been developing since the beginning of time need to be conditioned out of us.

STOP RECOGNIZING PATTERNS PEOPLE!!!

Just because you've seen a bear tear animals to shreds 100 times on the nature channel doesn't mean that the next one isn't going to be a big cuddly ball of awesomeness.

Grow the fuck up!

I liken this to the way people communicate with children. Am I a bigot if I use simpler language when I address a child ? I guess I need some more conditioning.

Yeah, sure.
I believe it's a crime to watch someone get murdered in front of you and refuse to call the police, so this isn't that different of a concept.

Literally doublethink

Please don't offend retards and autismos by comparing them to the willfully stupid

Look into the backgrounds of sociology researchers and professors, nearly every single time they're some marxist fuckhead who thinks whitey is evil.

I remember seeing a "faces of meth" page had their fingerprints on it where they're trying to imply the program is white people's secret racist anxiety and not...y'know....showing meth is bad.

Fuck them and the long bows they draw.

In other words, it's racist not to coddle blacks and give them gibs for their entire lives because otherwise you are practicing "color blind racism".

(((Evin)))

>thinking he's objective
kek

That would be cool if nowadays "coddling blacks" could easily be conflated by many to mean "not calling them nigger at any given opportunity."

Meme it and then target the site with the KEK army.

When will leftists realize that if you make people think they can't please you no matter what they do then they're going to just do whatever they want and probably also go out of their way to spite you?

This is one of the core principals of Trump voters.

Mental contortionists

What makes you think it's about pleasing others? It's merely asking you to grow up. That's to your benefit, too.

just read the science
most darwinists are commies too

They know that races are different and that some races are more violent but think that we should ignore it
If you go to uni and take a darwinism class it will be 100% marxist in ideology to counter the fact that Hitler was right on this subject

Just read the studies and ignore the political indoctrination and come to your own conclusions

This.
If by their logic I'm guilty no matter What, then it's time to stop feeling bad about it, because it's apparently an innate trait, similar to the desire to rape and murder that niggers have.

Time to be proud to be racist is nigh.

Ahh this is why he presents the false white/black advantage/disadvantage dichotomy.

Asians who do well are "Honorary whites"

I contend that the emerging triracial system will be comprised of “whites” at the top, an intermediary group of “honorary whites”—similar to the coloreds in South Africa during formal apartheid, and a nonwhite group or the “collective black” at the bottom.

K.... Keep me posted

You're obviously some form of idiot.

These people want to get their fingers into everything, fairly simple concept. "Dude just read it lmao" isn't an argument.

You've probably said "stop voting against your own interests" at least once

This book is hilarious

>recent murder of Trayvon Martin by an “honorary white” Latino

Is racism racist?

if you mathematician is a commie he still can´t write 1+1=3 in his study
it isn´t that currupt yet.

You're the ones who began taking structural faults personally.

Just the mental disability pill.
>Take two hammer swings two the head and a bottle of Visine and call me in the morning.

Fuck, I made eggs this morning and forgot to invite black people over to help me cook them.

>Comments are disabled for this video.
CP TIME?!

>White people own time
Tell that to my fucking boss. We've been working overtime for over a month.

I'm anti-rape culture, therefore anti-Islam.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Structural fault in what? in society? the racist structures that allows Asians and if you wanted to include them as an ethnic group Jews to perform better than white people yet present the dichotomy of white advantage and black disadvantage in an institutionally racist system.

Please be real

What benefit would ignoring trends actually gain you though ? Where do you draw the line?
>All black aren't bad don't avoid them in alley's or at ATM's
>All Muslim's aren't bad, don't screen them at airports
>All Gay's aren't sexual deviants, let them babysit your children
>All tranny's aren't mentally ill, encourage your children to embrace the lifestyle
>All illegals aren't criminals, some are productive members of society

Why is the benefit vs risk of ignoring trends when it comes to these groups ?

Why would I not want to "play it safe"? What exactly am I gaining by denouncing my intellect and ignoring the trends ?

Asians tell him to fuck off when he asks them for money.

It's just money-grabbing. If these frauds could make the same amount writing about how dumb niggers are, they'd do it.

They are utterly, sociopathically amoral. The sooner we realize this the sooner we can stop wasting resources debating them. They know their bullshit is lies.

I need to brush up on the details, but I don't believe Jews and Asians were as severely oppressed in the US.
Jews probably never, maybe experienced slight discrimination, but they're of fair complexion and somewhat related to Christianity, so to racist I'm sure they were a tolerable nuisance at best.
Asians were probably treated on the same level as Hispanic migrant workers now, who generally aren't violent, and have steadily worked their way up the socioeconomic ladder.
Blacks on the other hand were enslaved, displaced, then quarantined into underfunded ghettos, which just bred crime and a festering resentment towards whites and their safe suburbs.
Either way, it's a pretty unfair comparison.

The stupid thing about all these people saying that white society is institutionally racist is that white society, even though it was racist, has always been about class based discrimination.

Like how you used to need to own land to be able to vote. it has only been about 100 years since all white men got the vote

>Not seeing that Oxytocin is what promotes racism
>Everyone produces Oxytocin
>So therefore all are naturally racist by default

Right, exactly.
Stop taking structural faults personally.

I think I'll just be a racist then, no point trying to fight it anymore, I'm a racist whatever I do. So be it.

I'm don't take it personally until people start trying to blame me for it.

Has anybody come up to you on the street and personally attacked you for being a racist or is this the internet talking again?

I couldn't possibly take it personally because I just don't buy it, and certainly don't want to pay for any so-called correction in a system that I don't feel is broken.

There was a black man in the white house, there are literally no other glass ceilings left to break.

How is this even an argument anymore?

Bun.p

5% of media was mean to him because of his blatant disregard for the law. Thats racist :^)

You can be blamed for something without the person accusing you being physically present.

Well, they don't need people to be German to be Germna so par for the course really

A half-black Hawaiian raised by his white grandparents then transported to an Ivy League school with a predominantly white demographic.
Saying these aren't faults in the system is silly.
Blacks have only had the right to vote for half a century, would you still be denying them then?

Current definition of racism: Being white, and not feeling bad about it.

>What exactly am I gaining by denouncing my intellect and ignoring the trends ?

You gain social standing and good boy points. Is rejecting basic reasoning worth it? Fucking no.

>Saying these aren't faults in the system is silly.
Saying what aren't faults ? That he had the opportunity to do all of this ?

Use your words please. I'm not a mind reader.

actually they are arguing that roundaboutedly, the American math association had this negress who wants to ban all white men from math

>Ivy League school with a predominantly white demographic.

Maybe in the past

leftypol get the fuck out, you are obvious and i can smell your sociology degree being burned to give you warmth from here

Right but have you personally been attacked for being racist?

Nah, Obama's a godsend.
That's a joke before you starting fume.
No, that historically black people have been barred from higher education and now we're dealing with the repercussions of that.

)))progress(((

>what if I told you
>*heavy breathing*
lol this fat negress can barely get through a sentence without huffing and puffing

that was the 2016 definition of racism

the 2017 definition of racism is being white

I want smug wendy to eat me like hamburger.

So in other words it's "I think people are laughing at me" syndrome?

My mistake. You are right.

This is the problem.
Being anti-racist means I'm left.
Being anti-big government means I'm right.
I don't pretend to transcend your dichotomy, I just find the terminology to be crude.

>Right but have you personally been attacked for being racist?

Why are you limiting it to me personally when there are plenty of instances of people generally accusing white people of being responsible of racism. Even our learned German friend quoted a book, which i've only glanced at, but seems to predominatly deal with "white structures" that "white" and "honorary white" people benefit from.

They have to reclassify Asians and successful Latino people as white to continue their diatribe that institutional (white) discrimination exists.

Explain how niggers are a plague in every country on Earth, then?

You might also like to investigate the derivation of the word "slave" whilst you're at it.

>who generally aren't violent, and have steadily worked their way up the socioeconomic ladder
no different than blacks, right?

tl;dr: Whites should always do what non whites tell them.

no archive?
These guys will realize soon that they can get a lot of traffic from the "internet hating machine"

Okay, so you haven't.

Because I'm petty, probably.

Either way, there seems to be a lot of displacement going on nowadays, with people on the left are antagonizing the wrong sorts of racists, and people on the right who honestly believe Jews are out to get them.
It's ridiculous. Don't listen to extremists in general.

That's fair to reclassify them since they do receive preferential treatment at the hands of whites.
It's more the fact that white people whine and groan whenever one minority goes "Hey woah that's kinda unfair."

I can't explain this because that's not a valid claim to begin with.

I will... later.

you were contained one time then sent on your way

>It's racist to see race
>it's also racist to ignore race
>it's racist to not coddle blacks
>it's racist to not pick a inferior black candidate over a more skilled white candidate.
>"blacks are just as good as whites"
>it's racist to be aware of this cognitive dissonance
this is some straight up 1984 doublethink shit right here.

>No, that historically black people have been barred from higher education and now we're dealing with the repercussions of that.

This argument doesn't place the blame where it belongs. The truth is any refugee or immigrant that enters the US legally usually does so with little more than the clothes on there back. They are literally starting from ground zero.

Arguing that an ethnic group that has already been on the continent for 400 years andbeen able to establish roots and gone through countless "movements" is complete "woe is me"
Why should someone starting at zero have a better performance rate than those whom have had the advantage of being here for all that time ?

>Not giving people special treatment based on their race is racist

This

That is some classic Orwellian doublethink.

Thats why Trump won.

what the fuck goes on there to have such silly shows on the TV

I'm not really about blame shifting, or putting any group of people particularly at fault since this was a natural occurrence stretching back for centuries.
Still, that doesn't prevent us from recognizing societal faults, like quarantining blacks into ghettos. Blaming white people doesn't really do all that much but force them to address the issue at hand.
Sure, immigrants typically come into the country and establish themselves in a low-income area, and low-income usually results in crime.
On the other hand though, they weren't put there by force. They chose to come to America in the hopes of something better, so they have way more incentive to work.
Black people, on the other hand, were forced to work for nothing, regularly treated as inferior, even to the point of being killed, couldn't even vote, were forced to go to underfunded schools surrounded by shitty infrastructure, all the while whites didn't have to deal with any of this.
They could have, yeah, but essentially this is like breaking a man's leg then blaming him for the fact he can't stand up for himself.

>You may not have to be racist to be racist

You definately have to be a subhuman to be a subhuman

>That's fair to reclassify them since they do receive preferential treatment at the hands of whites.

In what way is that fair? If you're making the case that the system is institutionally racist you can't reclassify everyone of another race/ethnicity as white because they succeed.

It at least should have been titled "You Don't Have to be 'A' Racist to be Racist.

You don't have to be white to be racist either. Where's that article?

this is your fault germany, it was you who gave us Hegel