They've got a point. No Jews jewing anyone

>be white
>see native bullying an immigrant telling them to go back to their country
>stand up for immigrant, intolerance is not allowed its 2017 for Dawkins sake
>get told to also go back to your country

what do?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495472749492.webm

the grandfather

we kicked your ass and took your rock, go cry about it.

have a drink on me

I give him a dollar to go buy some firewater and tell him top hop along.

If you can't own a rock or tree, you can't own shit.

Bullshit. Indians were fighting eachother for territory for centuries before white men showed up.

we take land but
we give you firewater

fair trade

Ok, you own it.

Show your papers

well, when the feds roll in with machine guns and kill you to enforce jew tax laws, let us know what you plan to do with the land.

>centuries
You mean millenias.
Now white men show up and in only a few centuries reds drop to less than 1% of the total population, and soon whites will as well. The product of white colonization will be a mulatto horde with jews at the helm. That's some good work.

I'll create a system of laws that say this piece of paper gives me legal authority to kill anyone on an area of land explicitly defined in the document. I'll call the document a deed.

This concept shall be called "private property rights" and it will be one of the cornerstones of my superior western culture.

Yeah? So how's that work'n out for ya? I can see you're living large on the reservation kemofaggot

might makes right

I always amaze by your bs.

If you haven't killed them, they will still be there, how do I know?

They didn't managed to kill ours and they are still here.

Also treaty law it's one of the five fundamental laws in the United States and it's completely illegal to disrespect those treaties.

neither can you

give him a bottle of booze to go away

Iron Eyes Cody was Sicilian.

Don't believe the bullshit used to stoke your white guilt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody

>Insulted by own stupidity and ancestrally triggered
>Insults the Great Spirit

Haha, this needs to be a meme. Let all the EuroSlaves blasphemy themselves in the eyes of the Great Spirit. Let the Great Spirit take them on a journey through the Universe, teaching these slaves what they really were their entire pathetic lives.

Literally a Jew playing Indian.

ARTICLE VI.

"Whereas the enemies of the United States have endeavored, by every artifice in their power, to possess the Indians in general with an opinion, that it is the design of the States aforesaid, to extirpate the Indians and take possession of their country to obviate such false suggestion, the United States do engage to guarantee to the aforesaid nation of Delawares, and their heirs, all their territorial rights in the fullest and most ample manner, as it bath been bounded by former treaties, as long as they the said Delaware nation shall abide by, and hold fast the chain of friendship now entered into. And it is further agreed on between the contracting parties should it for the future be found conducive for the mutual interest of both parties to invite any other tribes who have been friends to the interest of the United States, to join the present confederation, and to form a state whereof the Delaware nation shall be the head, and have a representation in Congress: Provided, nothing contained in this article to be considered as conclusive until it nneets with the approbation of Congress. And it is also the intent and meaning of this article, that no protection or countenance shall be afforded to any who are at present our enemies, by which they might escape the punishment they deserve."

>Treaty With the Delawares : 1778

You've sold America for beads and blankets and then broke every single agreement. Why weren't all injuns exterminated in the 20's is beyond me.

"Pay your tab, "Chief," and then go home. Bar's closed."

>how does pol respond
By giving him a smallpox infected blanket

ARTICLE III.

"A line shall be drawn, beginning at the mouth of a creek about four miles east of Niagara, called Oyonwavea, or Johnston's Landing-Place, upon the lake named by the Indians Oswego, and by us Ontario; from thence southerly in a direction always four miles east of the carrying-path, between Lake Erie and Ontario, to the mouth of Tehoseroron or Buffaloe Creek on Lake Erie; thence south to the north boundary of the state of Pennsylvania; thence west to the end of the said north boundary; thence south along the west boundary of the said state, to the river Ohio; the said line from the mouth of the Oyonwayea to the Ohio, shall be the western boundary of the lands of the Six Nations, so that the Six Nations shall and do yield to the United States, all claims to the country west of the said boundary, and then they shall be secured in the peaceful possession of the lands they inhabit east and north of the same, reserving only six miles square round the fort of Oswego, to the United States, for the support of the same."

>Treaty With the Six Nations : 1784.

It's weird how cheating a people is an effective way to agitate them, isn't it.
Up here we traded with the natives fairly and thus we did not have a part of our history called " the indian wars " like the u.s did.
In fact we actually took in native refugees from down south because of the Indian wars forcing them out.
We let Sitting Bull into Canada after he killed General Custer and his cavalry regiment, to name one example.

Give em firewater, watch em stumble. Keep rock.

The guy you posted was an Italian actor who made a living LARPing as a native

>implying Europe isn't an absolute burial ground, every inch of it

Good one. They were doing what every culture for the past 12000 years has done ever.

It's the belief though that physical ownership didn't mean anything since you couldn't own it forever.

The only thing you "own" is 3 empty bottles of Maker's Mark and a withered spirit, tree nigger.

The only thing you own is beads red boy.

Reminder: Iron Eyes Cody, like Elizabeth Warren, was a white person who LARPed as a Native-American.

>Tell them that the land is in the possession of a better equipped tribe and its going to stay that way, call his bluff and ask if he still remembers his tribe's foreign policy?

>be red man
>walk land bridge many moons ago
>find fertile land
>find buffalo
>find clear drink
>find filthy natives
>declare war
>slaughter men
>rapeum women
>me native now

You go back to your own country, that's what you do. Then you grovel to his BRC and have him impregnate your wife and daughter

Dear Indian man,
Ill run you up to speed on how things have worked for the past few hundred years whilst you were dancing naked around a pole with your people. Colonialism has determined who as ownership of what land and its resources. Your people couldn't fend off whites? Cry some more about it whilst I eat my succulent meal with my family whilst you moan about your irrelevant, history that no one else cares about.

You sign a legal treaty you keep it, as simple as that, now if you break the treaty and kill the people you don't get to act all high and mighty cause you can't even keep your own word.

ARTICLE III.

"The boundary of the lands hereby allotted to the Choctaw nation to live and hunt on, within the limits of the United States of America, is and shall be the following, viz. Beginning at a point on the thirty-first degree of north latitude, where the Eastern boundary of the Natches district shall touch the same; thence east along the said thirty-first degree of north latitude, being the southern boundary of the United States of America, until it shall strike the eastern boundary of the lands on which the Indians of the said nation did live and hunt on the twenty-ninth of November, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-two, while they were under the protection of the King of Great-Britain; thence northerly along the said eastern boundary, until it shall meet the northern boundary of the said lands; thence westerly along the said northern boundary, until it shall meet the western boundary thereof; thence southerly along the same to the beginning: saving and reserving for the establishment of trading posts, three tracts or parcels of land of six miles square each, at such places as the United [States] in Congress assembled shall think proper; which posts, and the lands annexed to them, shall be to the use and under the government of the United States of America.

ARTICLE IV.

If any citizen of the United States, or other person not being an Indian, shall attempt to settle on any of the lands hereby allotted to the Indians to live and hunt on, such person shall forfeit the protection of the United States of America, and the Indians may punish him or not as they please."

>how does pol respond
Show copy of Deed.

>Proof of rock ownership
>Proof of tree ownership
>Great spirit requires additional payments.

Always funny to see white people try and justify their atrocities. Fucking hypocrites...

I'm not a property rights memer, but the reasons the injuns were fucked is that no one owned anything. You don't need ownership to defend something, but it sure helps.

They also got fucked by European diseases, that the white people developed a resistance to during the black plague.

So not only were there fewer indians, they were technologically illiterate and philosophical and psychologically unprepared to fight the white man.

They lost, and it's now a historical fact. I feel no sorrow, as I don't know any indians and never fought them myself.

RAIN DANCE
A
I
N

D
A
N
C
E

Shutup you syrup fucking cunt

ARTICLE III.

The boundary of the lands hereby allotted to the Chickasaw nation to live and hunt on, within the limits of the United States of America, is, and shall be the following, viz. Beginning on the ridge that divides the waters running into the Cumberland, from those running into the Tennessee, at a point in a line to be run north-east, which shall strike the Tennessee at the mouth of Duck river; thence running westerly along the said ridge, till it shall strike the Ohio; thence down the southern banks thereof to the Mississippi; thence down the same, to the Choctaw line or Natches district; thence along the said line, or the line of the district eastwardly as far as the Chickasaws claimed, and lived and hunted on, the twenty-ninth of November, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-two. Thence the said boundary, eastwardly, shall be the lands allotted to the Choctaws and Cherokees to live and hunt on, and the lands at present in the possession of the Creeks; saving and reserving for the establishment of a trading post, a tract or parcel of land to be laid out at the lower port of the Muscle shoals, at the mouth of Ocochappo, in a circle, the diameter of which shall be five miles on the river, which post, and the lands annexed thereto, shall be to the use and under the government of the United States of America.

>Treaty With the Chickasaw, January 10, 1786

The treties give them property rights over the land, they were signed and ratified by the United States goverment, in full use of their mental and legal capacities.

>how does pol respond

A Fucking Leaf

that guy in OP's pic isn't an American Indian, he is Sicilian

The settlers offered buttons and trinkets to the Indians to purchase Manhattan. The Indians didn't believe that anyone could actually own the land, so they took the trinkets and buttons as payment for something they never thought could actually be sold.

Who was fucking whom?

ARTICLE VI.

The United Sates do allot to the Shawanoe nation, lands within their territory to live and hunt upon, beginning at the south line of the lands allotted to the Wiandots and Delaware nations, at the place where the main branch of the Great Miami, which falls into the Ohio, intersects said line; then down the river Miami, to the fork of that river, next below the old fort which was taken by the French in one thousand seven hundred and fifty-two; thence due west to the river de la Panse; then down that river to the river Wabash, beyond which lines none of the citizens of the United States shall settle, nor disturb the Shawanoes in their settlement and possessions; and the Shawanoes do relinquish to the United States, all title, or presence of title, they ever had to the lands east, west and south, of the east, west and south lines before described.

>Treaty With the Shawnee : 1786

A whole educational system devoted to lie to their population, glorious.

I love it when they try to shame me, I just laugh at them. Otherwise they are okay with me, I don't feel obligated to entertain the shame card though.

My ancestors arrived here after they were defeated, and after the Blacks were freed.. they can moan and groan all they want.. Not my problem.

they did tribal warfare, closer to what we find in nature with species reaching equilibrium in the ecological carrying capacity of their environment.

we were all about mass conquest and manifest destiny, totally different mentality.

You want a blanket?

With a musket

It is your problem, it's their legal land your country agreed to it by legal means.

"Whereas it was then and there agreed, between the United States of America and the said Six Nations, that a boundary line should be fixed between the lands of the said Six Nations and the territory of the said United States"

>Treaty With the Six Nations : 1789

You don't get to claim that a legal document signed by the United States goverment it's suddenly invalid or non existent.

The Indians gave away their land for firewater, shiny things & stuff. Besides ...

The darling of the yankees, General William Sherman announced his objective as to fight the Indians until the Indians are obliterated or beg for mercy. Sherman gave authorization to slaughter as many women and children as he felt was necessary when they attacked Indian villages.

Sherman called the “final solution of the Indian problem” involved “killing Indians and segregating their pauperized survivors in remote places.”

Sherman’s overall policy was never accommodation and compromise, but vigorous war against the Indians,” whom he regarded as “a less-than-human and savage race.”

“Sherman viewed Indians as he viewed Southerners". During the Civil War, Sherman practiced a total war of destruction of property used to feed women & children … Now the army, in its Indian warfare, wiped out entire villages.”

Sherman ordered his men when encountering Indians, “to act with all the vigor he had shown in the Shenandoah Valley during the final months of the Civil War.”, where they burned and plundered the Valley when only women, children, and elderly remained there.

Sherman insisted that the only answer to the Indian problem was all-out war — of the kind he had utilized against Southern civilians.

I could go on ... Reminder that Sherman married his sister.

Yeah, well, I'm not going to spend my time worrying about it.

Part of their downfall in the North East.

The French somehow pissed off the Iroquois who in turn sided with the English. The French allied with the Mohicans and lost the French-Indian War.

Prior to that the French were spreading Jesuit Catholicism but were pretty hands off. In New France young men were sent out to live with tribes such as the Huron to learn their language and ways and help create good relations between the two groups.

The Metis were a confederacy of mostly half-Native half-French fur traders and trappers, who got smoked by the English.

Basically the English were genocidal, kill-em-all at that point, not so much interested in trading but conquest. The Spanish were as well but at least enslaved the natives who were able to retain some of their culture.

>indian man
>blablabla
terrorist

Yep. He's a LARPing dago. A liar just like Elizabeth Warren.

much respect my south american brother

You sure like spending time talking shit about things you don't know about.

ARTICLE V.

"The United States solemnly guarantee to the Creek Nation, all their lands within the limits of the United States to the westward and southward of the boundary described in the preceding article."

>Treaty With the Creeks : 1790

Yeah we get it your country is a shithole

blah blah blah, ego feed, blah blah, shame shame, blah blah blah.

Why do you think I should care about any of this? Do you care about retro computing, well you should!! YOU SHOULD CARE!!!

Hippity hoppity get the fuck off my property.

You have no clue

0.5 beads deposited into your wigwam.