He visits Israel after leaving Saudi Arabia

>He visits Israel after leaving Saudi Arabia

What did he mean by this?

Is this more 8D Snakes and Ladders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kO8MONdfk8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well Nawaf, he's giving them the shekels he took from us.

Your munafiqs are the Israel of the Islamic world

Fake news

reminder

You guys got it all wrong.
He is praying to the dead Crusader Knights who fought bravely a millenia ago. The Templars were based right where he is touching.

On a scale from Shabbos Goy to Practically Chosen, how good a goy is Trump?

Didn't he just give us a bunch of shekels to nuke Houthis

What is that ball thing? What does it mean?

who's on the left?

what are the odds? crazy

It's a globe.

It means whatever you want it to mean.

It's billionaires in a dark room laying hands upon a glowing orb that represents Earth.

Literally 'what did they mean by this?'

Israel's favourite Egyptian puppet, president Sisi

>tfw your flag isn't RARE anymore
Why even live?

Soon...

>What did he mean by this?

Didn't one of your fancy jets just get shot down

Right...

So the American president is a shill for Jews? What a surprise

What did they mean by this?

>Not dropping a bigger nuke to remove India and Turkey

weakest race

Let me explain it to you, you muslim subhuman:

He went to S. Arabia to unite Sunnis vs Shia and get the shit going. He'll sell you weapons, so that USA doesn't have to kill muslims, he'll make muslims kill muslims. Then he went to Israel and prayed at the wall giving a middle finger to muslims and palestinians especially.

Then when you and Iranians fuck each other up, we'll start a crusade from Europe, with support of Israeli f-16 and whipe everything in our path toward Mecca and Medina.

It can't be that simple can it?
That's too 3D for me, we need more dimensions

look at drudge front page

LMAO

What is this its creepy mang

NWO

US stands for:
United Semites

Leftists really aren't capable of making memes

what makes you think it was made by leftists? leftists love hillary, and hillary loves saudis

youtu.be/kO8MONdfk8c
houthi bro is comin for you

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

16D Candy Land.

>t. Hasan
How are the gibs in Holland mate?

don't you have a public beheading to go to?

WOW, WHOEVER SAW THIS COMING

>implying beheading degenerates is bad
Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy our humble Saudi sword dancing forum.

It's 6,000,000D tetris

it's gay as fuck though.
bunch of backward apes.

>being this new
Wew

>traditional """""male-only"""""" dance

Jesus why does western liberal media always have to shove feminist garbage down our throats

new how? your "sword" dancing is gay as fuck, and is not appreciated on this vietnamese basket weaving forum

No gibs, just working. The leftist are making it more like home though. Do you even work? You're wealth is oil, after that you got nothing. only the cancer stain you left on history.

What a faggot

He is the best of goys, a tremendous goy.

If (((media))) then it's obvious why. If people here, it's just free salt. Enjoy it.

DEUS VULT BROTHER

At least he's not morsi. But wait you prob liked morsi.

>On a scale from Shabbos Goy to Practically Chosen, how good a goy is Trump?

He is a full-blown Jew in both mind and spirit.

Memeball 2: Electric Global Jew

Me

Goyed

>after that you got nothing
>implying oil will run out before he dies
Enjoy the stroopwafels tho, Hasan, it's what I like most about your new home and you probably won't have them when you go back home.

How much longer until Yellowstone erupts?

Are there two women in that picture? I dont know if im misgendering that thing on the left

>only the cancer stain you left on history.
you're already almost dutch. KANKER saudis are indeed cancer.

>Then when you and Iranians fuck each other up

A war between Saudi Arabia and Iran would end up with the heads of every Saudi prince on spikes. At least as long as their American lapdogs don't come to their rescue.

>At least he's not morsi. But wait you prob liked morsi.

Morsi was removed because he wasn't an Israeli puppet.

Candy land was the tits dude. My buds and I all got wasted and played it like once a month

(((trump)))

>Enjoy the stroopwafels tho
Yes they are great and hopefully oils run out so I can see the downfall of your shity country, infidel.

haha
loving this

الله أكبر
الموت لأمريكا
الموت لإسرائيل
اللعنة على اليهود
النصر للإسلام

nazi larper shills are trying to divide and conquer Sup Forums by using
>da joos
as a wedge.
Our loyalty to Trump is too strong though, it'll never work.

>h-hopefully o-o-oils run out
Kek, never gets old

>your shity country, infidel.
So which ISIS cell do you belong to exactly? Molenbeek?

Leftists have a weird double-think. They know the Saudis suck, but they only care when it's someone else, but because they hand-waved it for Hillary, their later attacks have no oomph and no one cares anymore.

Top kek. The memesters have been waiting for this image to drop and it has.

Are you satisfied with your newest exploitable, storm fags?

You are israels pet

What did he mean by this?

And you are a pest in foreign land. You need to go back, coward.

He strategically married into a family of jews so that any charges of antisemitism would run off him like water on a raincoat. He did this before the campaign as the ultimate assurance of his success. This is the 4d chess we speak of. Still better than hillary imo

where did all these saudi russian spies come from

Leftists definitely do NOT love Hillary, lol. You are thinking of liberals

loving these sudden amounts of saudi bants when they realized most americans don't hate them.

this.
>the (((media))) starts calling him a hypocrite
>"mr trump you said you were against the jews so how do you explain praying at their holy site?" says fake news
>"you are wrong. I was merely praying to the fallen crusaders. it's not my fault their temple was located on the same place" t. trump
and so cnn and others get humiliated again and be exposed as liars and shills. it's 5d chess

No. Liberals are people who believe in freedom. Leftists are mindless morons who support whoever the DNC shits on their lap and then put on makeup and burn flags when someone else wins.

What else was he supposed to do? Not wear the thingy when he visits the magic wall?

>mr trump you said you were against the jews so how do you explain praying at their holy site?

I don't think even our fakest of news would try and pull the JIDF card on trump.
See my other post
*his daughter

Didn't the media try to call him an antisemite nazi supporter as well? This must really shimmy their nerve endings.

Uncommon

This is his plan to get rid of ISIS. Trump gave the Pentagon 30 days to come up with a plan against ISIS. The time is up and now he's placing his pawns on the board. Unlike other Presidents he knows he needs the full region behind this, including Israel and SA.

Include turkey and we are fine

I should have said neoliberal to be for exact but the term liberal in the contemporary sense most often refers to neoliberals, while you would be describing classic liberals. Saying leftists are the same as neoliberals is still profoundly stupid though

Look at this fucking jew, lmao

We can add another dimension with muslim holocaust in Europe. Involve India and China in all of this. China would probably love to clean up Xi'an and India wouldn't mind solving Kashmir issue once and for all and go at it with Pakistan. Meanwhile Putin keeps dropping cluster bombs on every desert rat out there.

That was near the beginning of the primaries.
Notice how none of his major (((Scandals))) involve antisemitism.

>Trump gave the Pentagon 30 days to come up with a plan against ISIS.

What a fun day that must have been at the pentagon. In terms of whatever they actually do there.
>trump drops by
>tells you to figure a way to BTFO isis
>check your funding: Its unlimited

Not going to lie, this is an original post, former Trump supporter here. This is just too much, I voted for Trump because he promised to be America's president and not the world's president, but now instead he is just a puppet with Jared Kushner's hand up his ass being controlled to do Jewish things such as kissing a stupid wall. I fucking hate the Jews and their lies, I hope Iran destroys the state of Israel once and for all. Remember folks, the kikes are our number one enemies.

Why are jews so terrible at building monuments?
Those retarded squares in Berlin representing the lolocaust? How are squares going to get anyone emotional?
And the wailing wall is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. Hurr durr Imma go rub my hand on some rocks.

I mean I know jews hate beautiful artwork for the gentiles but why don't they build their own glorious monuments? Are they really just that bad at creating beauty? So much so that even their precious holocaust is memorialized through post modern bullshit like a bunch of stones in Berlin or a fucking wall?

please give me some oil tycoon money

He literally told the middle-eastern leaders to their faces that America only cares about America's interests, and that they're not necessarily going to help them fight their own terror problems if they don't put any effort into it. He's being pretty pro-America from what I can see.

I'm sure /pol will come up with a narrative to justify it. After all you are a bunch of braindead retards.

Whatever we do we can't let paul ryan get his hands on those codes

THERE ARE NINE FUCKING THREADS ABOUT THIS GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

NINE.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FAGGOTS THINK WE CARE ABOUT THIS NON-STORY?

WE CARE ABOUT HOW HE PLANS TO MAKE THE U.S. BETTER

FUCK OFF

What is your enlightened position, mr. Learned polish man?

ok reddit refugee, your antennae is showing

We just gave you half a fucking trillion.

cuck harder for israel and forget about the wall, but LMAO THE TWEETS SO FUNEE