WTF is the "Alt Reich" ?

Are they just making up terms at this point or

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/why-the-alt-left-is-a-problem
youtube.com/watch?v=QQcrSPiNnNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, it's something retarded some people on Sup Forums made up.

Really? Shit. Never heard of it I've been on here for 2 years

No its bullshit (((they))) want you to believe, even cnn shills here

I wonder if Collins was part of these guys. They came up when I reverse image search a photo of his.

I also bet the alt-Reich facebook page was created solely for this bullshit fan fiction. It was deleted on Sunday.

Someone who goes to that school tried looking up the stabber but couldnt find him

they should have tried just going by the last name, schools are notorious for having shitty directories

Yes, apparently I am the "alt-left" now.

t. commie

It's the proper name of a FB group you retards. The name of the group is "Alt-Reich

>I also bet the alt-Reich facebook page was created solely for this bullshit fan fiction. It was deleted on Sunday.

I would like more information but I'm sure we won't get it. The narrative is already established. This is similar to the other white guy stabbing a black in NY.

Anyone have any screenshots of this Facebook group?

>leftists who aren't corporate whores are alt-left

news media was a mistake

Yeah the place that constantly talks about extermination and race war can't possibly have individuals that would murder.

The amount of cognitive dissonance on Sup Forums is unbelievable.

Alt Reich is a pun used by libtards . I wouldn't be surprised if Urbanski is some leftist white boy who got mobbed by these nogs and had to defend himself

vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/why-the-alt-left-is-a-problem

youtube.com/watch?v=QQcrSPiNnNg

They want to believe that they themselves are above it and being ironic, while at the same time denying that other people may take their words seriously.

Cause you know, not everyone knows that you are joking.

It's supposed to symbolize "Alt Reich" or Old Empire as in prussia; germany

>joining right leaning groups on fagbook

Are people really this dumb?

This the only shot. How does heavy.com get this shit so fast?

>pol creates the alt reich

>"w-whats the alt reich,g-guys?"

you idiots fucked up big this time

the night is coming for all the burgers flags

whatcha doing rabbi?

I'm surprised the writer could type all that up with the DNC's fat cock in their mouth.

this

after looking at the articles & facebook group, i've come to the conclusion that the guy was basically the equivalent of an islamic extremist.

this entire ordeal is directly parallel to islam

>islams original intent was "peace"
>people take the words of the Quran to the extreme
>these people are called exetremists

>alt-reich was a "meme" gone wrong
>people took it too seriously

History repeats itself in more ways than one.

Why don't you post this in the three other threads about the exact same subject? You massive fucking failure at life.