Why are blacks more empathetic than whites?

k now stop the funding.

Empathy is weakness. Did our countries become the greatest on Earth because we were empathetic?

They arent.

Also worth mentioning that Nicki Minaj isn't even black. She is a Caribbean islander from Trinidad and Tobago. Shes a mudskin who stole nigger culture, but she isn't a nigger.

That nigger cum is rotting your brain there, Sweden.

>feels before reals

You're really making a poor case against the "all whites are evil racist" thing.

>What are donations for tax deductibles.

She appreciates the poo

A testament to how PRIVATE donations perform better than expensive foreign aid via taxation.

What's wrong in striving to be better than everyone else?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

you gotta take care of your future organ donors

Nothing, objectively, just don't expect everyone who you stepped on to get there to be particularly sympathetic to your downfall.

meant for

They call us racist for anything/everything, where have you been?

yup, this.
theres another rapper, I think it 's Akon, he's doing more for African poverty in a few short years than NGO's have done in decades

Nicki Minaj is half-Indian you fucking retard

Bill Gates.

She is funding Christian fundamentalist missionaries in India.

Are you retarded?

I'd let her take a dump on my chest desu

why would any white man make a case against it, they should embrace racism
this

And how does that make you feel?

well they sure dont tip worth a shit

who gives a shit, they would call us evil if we gave every black person on earth a million dollars.

>quietly
>flaunting it in the news

>burger intellectual

that's called a nigger, buddy

At this point, apathetic.

When every single thing a race does is racist, nothing's racist so I just go on as usual. The word 'racist' has lost all of its meaning.

Nicki Minaj is Indian you idiot

she's like 25% Indian

Wow. Nicki Minaj helped an indian village grow breasts and pubic hair.

It's because Nicki Minaj is half Indian (srs)

Her mother's side's surname was "Mahraj"

degenerate

>quietly
>in the news
pick one

Only if you follow the "niggers of every race" based on character belief.

Besides, OP said black, not nigger. She is simply not black.

It's kept so quiet that it's in news. We will send that whole village to burgerland so that brothers in kike live together.

>mother's side
>implying she's ever met her father

It's in the news now, it wasn't this whole time until the village managed to get internet thanks to her and now we all know.

Who gives a fuck what you think about us? You've taught us that "liberals" and non whites hate us and damn us no matter what we do, so the pandering and apologizing is coming to an end. And feel free to leave that country that white people created, you hypocrite.

fuck off slanteye, you don't know the first thing about spooks

>Why are blacks more empathetic than whites?
The fuck are you talking about, the Uk sent billions in aid to India and now they're economy is better than ours :^)

>"Her father, Robert Maraj, a financial executive and part-time gospel singer, is of Indo-Trinidadian descent. Her mother, Carol Maraj, also a gospel singer, is of Afro-Trinidadian ancestry."
>Her mother, Carol Maraj, also a gospel singer, is of Afro-Trinidadian ancestry.
>Her mother... is of Afro-Trinidadian ancestry.
>Afro-Trinidadian
>Afro

The right seems pretty fragmented right now.
Some full-blown racists, others just not wanting to be assumed to be racist because of their whiteness.
Difficult to determine who exactly is I'm talking to.

(((they?)))

That's definitely a step in the right direction to view the situation objectively.

>Non-whites fail to integrate into society and lack compassion.

>Empathy is weakness. Did our countries become the greatest on Earth because we were empathetic?

Imagine being this fucking autistic.

Well, technically she's not an "African American"

Both Western whites and blacks are the least empathetic in the world, the kindest people in the world I have encountered were in Africa (Uganda, Kenya) and in parts of Asia.
Western people are selfish by nature it is no suprise due to the comsumerictic/materialistic lifestyle and constant advertising.

Nikki Minaj brother was arrested on rape charges of a 12 year old.

If you didn't know all races have good and bad then you are sadly uninformed and uncultured.

>blacks
>empathetic

This is the biggest pile of bullshit that I've ever heard a leftist utter, and that saying something.

The sheer scale of white to nonwhite charitable giving totals in the the BILLIONS every year.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of white creates nonprofits (401c3s) operating in the US alone, and their yearly total charitable giving is larger than most black nation's GDPs.

What in the holy fuck is wrong with leftists?? Is being a leftist akin to schizophrenia?

>Who gives a fuck what you think about us?

That seems like the first thought that produces an echo chamber.

I'm not saying you're hated, like I've said, you're taking a structural fault personally.

burger intellectuals.

This is absolutely false.

Stop shilling and stop lying

got a Little Story for you anons here
I had a few things to do with a german Charity which you guys despise so much reading from your Posts
Thing is, the german who did it actually got a few trucks full of equippment, spare parts and 12 very expensive tractors from the Fendt factory to some buttfuck village in africa
that shit would have helped them for quite some time and if you took care of those tractors youd die bofer theyd break
over the span of 5 weeks the nogs managed to Break them ALL+somehow lose or destroy the spare parts.
The russian dude who should have taught them how to use the shit just told me to give up on them after coming back

Highlight he told me was a Young nog taking parts from one Traktor, effectively breaking ist Motorblock completely, building himself a gun out of the parts and killing himself + injuring another child