Old thread

Old thread
Personal opinion is this is just another tool to keep you under submission.

Catalog looks a hell of alot like flashcards...guys.

The race schisms/political differences, etc. are all to keep the distraction ongoing. We are being trained as discordiants.

Eris smiles upon all of her children....

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19034364/#19039060
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnate
img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-02/9/17/enhanced/webdr09/original-18977-1455056036-3.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit slide

within 45 seconds 25 new threads created with no replies. heh...

Witness!

Share skull / cranical capacity anyone?

Derailed every time it's brought up.

>The race schisms/political differences, etc. are all to keep the distraction ongoing. We are being trained as discordiants.
???

The first couple iterations of this thread I saw focused on race (regardless of how intently); e.g.: "this thread is for GATE anons b-buh only if you have a certain cranial circumference and red/hazel hair and this specific hue of eyes"

I was in GATE for most of my public school career but I'm also objectively non-white...yet I also experienced some of the more "strange" things others have posted in previous threads

>tl;dr: what purpose does contradicting yourself serve

Eye color isn't a race. Cranial shape isn't a race. Nice try.

I don't fit many of the qualities, but the ones I do fit feel obscure enough to kind of spook me. Kind of strange, y'all.

Theres a thread on /x/ as well

Also one phenomena I feel like pointing out that I havent seen pointed out in previous threads:

>lots of my classmates had parents who were .mil or worked for Boeing/Lockheed/Raytheon/etc.

>implying those aren't objective identifiers that are specific throughout human races/phenotypes
>implying previous iterations of this thread haven't been posted with those specific qualifiers ('muh occipital bun', 'muh specific hues of iris color', etc.)
>implying those physiologic traits arent used on Sup Forums and outside of Sup Forums to categorize differences between the races
Nice try.

>implying
Still not a race, it's called being wrong. Pull the spoon out.

Jeez, I have every neanderthal trait they list.

threads are made by different folks.

some or most things on here and most of the rest of the internet are put there to confuse and segregate groups of people.

I know a lot of non white members of "GATE" - myself included.

I still share near all of the similarities mentioned in earlier threads - ...save from having blue eyes.

I'm willing to bet the majority here can identify the "trap" they are caught in but have no ability/knowledge/reason on how to "get out"

My parents were never fed/dod contractors, but I am. Prior .mil also.

I remember gate classes. I remember being the only not white person (out of like 6-7) and them independently teaching me certain classes away from the others

I was in the gate program as a kid. It was literally just a thing parents bragged about to other parents in my neighborhood. They just made you do more homework. Not even harder homework. I had lots of friends that were in the 'normal' classes and they just got like 1x of our assignment. Whereas we'd get like 3x of theirs.

It was bullshit. The actually smart kids dropped out because it was just extra work; not somehow 'better' work.

> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Yes
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
No
> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
When I was little I had a very vivid dream of drowning and my dad trying to save me, but ultimately failing.
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I got sent to gifted kid summer camp twice
> windows were covered
myeh, can't remember
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Wouldn't know
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes
> Heavy early twenties drug period
YES
> Forehead scares
No
> Early speech therapy
Yes
> First born sons
Yes
> Migraines
Yes
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Journalism, but yes.
> Meme Magic
Yes
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Yes
> Above average intuition
Yes

Fuck me sideways.

Where did I say it is a race, friendo?

I'm simply insinuating that you're being contradictory considering that some of these traits* are markedly reserved to a specific subset of races, and you come in here swinging your civ-nat dick around about "lets not talk about race guize"

* = "muh blue/hazel eyes", "muh occipital bun"

I win

>some or most things on here and most of the rest of the internet are put there to confuse and segregate groups of people.
Yeah and I'm probably falling for it but it still doesn't mean that I can't point it out.

Someone comes in here and starts saying "c'mon guize lets not divide eachother up by race, k~" yet the last 6 iterations of this thread were more or less "guize im neanderthal as fuark, master race GATEuropean xD such a white man's burden"

>I'm willing to bet the majority here can identify the "trap" they are caught in but have no ability/knowledge/reason on how to "get out"
ree

Maybe its just because I grew up in a town with a large base

fuck this - DELETE THIS

stop triggering forgotten memories please.

>larping x niggers

just kys already

>just kys already
We are, just very slowly

Reposted for your reference:

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

Speed it up and quit sliding threads about Seth Rich

i'm merely noting that these kinds of schemes keep groups banging two rocks together or fighting over which rocks are better used ...

instead of gathering the tools necessary to start a fire.

Is that meant to say forehead scars?

You're not wrong, and I notice things like this on a more "macro" scale in terms of idpol and current events.

People (on the left or right) are much more satisfied distracting themselves with some gay shit about tranny bathrooms or DUDEWEED rather than focusing on more important things.

It seems like everything is a distraction nowadays.

Kek I can tell you about the entire year I spent playing "strategy" with the instructor alone in a room

Explain the "forehead scar" bit.
Do you mean from childhood accidents, or something more nefarious, like unknown surgery?

>The first couple iterations of this thread I saw focused on race
>Where did I say it is a race, friendo?
?
This

Another area I think we should focus on is what happens after GATE

Are participants still being monitored? Possibly followed?

My read was these are most common, not you must have these. Many of us had most but not all of the criteria. Why should you be different in that regard?

Yeah, it's two days old with 38 replies. Hardly a discussion.

What if you have almost all of these things but never remember being involved with anything GATE? Memories from that long ago are extremely faded, but I don't seem to remember doing anything GATE.

Probably.
The pasta is faulty.

On a different note:
When you walk the path of Eris, always keep J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at your side.
He can teach you pull the wool over your own eyes, and believe in the things you need to believe at this moment in time, in order to make sense of reality.
The Church of Eris and the Church of the Subgenius are two sides of the same coin, the Solve et Coagula of true Chaos magic.

>tfw I never had anything like this
Maybe I wasn't smart enough? Or maybe we had too many arabs and hispanics in my classes?

I remember they put me in "GATE testing" way early on like in kindergarten though, but all I can remember was that it was those funny little hearing tests with the big-ass briefcases and the pattern recognition test(s)

>focusing on quantifiable traits of specific human phenotypes
>the same thing as calling those traits a "race"
?
ill just drop it, kek

Because I interpreted it as "if you aint part of the secret occipital bun neanderthal special snowflake eyes club, then you're not allowed to post"

maybe that's just me seeing things through Sup Forumsgoggles

this topic on this forum.

>be big brother
>create groupings of people based on your choosing
>create forums for said groups to gather ....to continue monitor.

wasn't one of the longest studies** ever conducted based around "gate" participants?

**government funded

and now it's come out all hardware/technology is backdoor capable.

This would not be hard to accomplish and gov intel level...

>On a different note:
>When you walk the path of Eris, always keep J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at your side.
>He can teach you pull the wool over your own eyes, and believe in the things you need to believe at this moment in time, in order to make sense of reality.
>The Church of Eris and the Church of the Subgenius are two sides of the same coin, the Solve et Coagula of true Chaos magic.
Wasn't Discordianism just a scam started by RAW so he could obtain shekels, though

Just realized this, my bad

Every religion is a scam, you doofus.
So if you parody religion, and not make it a scam, it ain't goin nowhere, buddy.

I'm sure I am, I've worked for the govt most of my adult life.

Maybe add in the ringing ears or loud, unexplained bangs that originate from nowhere if enough anons experience this. Finding it easier to sleep with a fan, rain, or some other background noise. Or the seemlingly enhanced reflexes.

Was in gate, tested into it in second grade. Was the youngest out of everyone there, have a lot of the feature mentioned in the previous thread.

Ever since, I feel as if I've been slipping in terms of education. I was the top of my school in elementary and middle. Ama.

>So if you parody religion, and not make it a scam, it ain't goin nowhere, buddy.
Wow its like I'm really talking to Robert Anton Wilson

Nothing would surprise.

Shiny ones, at that.
^

Well thats a given considering the current events of the past few years but I meant monitored as in having people physically around to monitor you without being aware of them.

I.e. gangstalking

if a scam - RAW needed a team of maybe 100+ actually schizo website designers all updating crazy sites with different factual information fed to them all on a massive scale ----> implying lots of funding

most of these sites have been destroyed since the public outing here on Sup Forums. the depth and effort with orchestrating such a scam is something that I've personally struggled with witnessing - as well as something that has given me a different definition of what I thought the "internet' was.

>but yeah - different topic.

I guess it goes without saying you guys had some really radical-leftist commie SJW teachers in some of your GATE classes as well, yes?

>tfw my 7th grade teacher literally looked like this, but with a shorter haircut
>tfw the first day of class, the first HOUR we were in class, she literally introduced herself to us by bragging about her divorce
>and telling us that she disliked "gender-specific pronouns", and used the example of "waiter/waitress, flight attendants, etc"

This was back in 2004-5, mind you

well I will probably sound nuts. but I was in GATE. military parents.

I am pretty sure we are still being monitored. when I was 13/14 I got hit by a car and got a concussion. I didnt remember shit, and the doctors said I wouldn't. but then one day while walking I just blacked out, and hit the floor. some random person found me on the street, and called paramedics. when the paramedics showed up, something about seeing their attire triggered something repressed, and memories came flooding back. they are all in the third person and I am watching myself.

but the weirder part, is some memories that I cannot make any sense of. in one of the memories, the whole room is yellow, but in varying shades. people are speaking a language I cannot understand, it sounds somewhat German. "aggresive" sounding speaking if that makes sense.

Helping you out.

Here are some other traits
>hyperdense and strong bones
>large collar bones, wide shoulders
>hypercoagulating blood. Cuts stop bleeding very quickly
>above average skull size ~ cranial capacity
>unnatural reaction time and reflexes
>above average IQ by 2std deviations

i think the israel art student girlfriend thing is to imply one or more of your current relationships are a form of monitor. but I'm feeling unstable at the moment.

Also - with the sociopathic tendencies - internet forums are prolly offered as a much cheaper and comprehensive solution.

Taking a break ..heh

The anons who participated in the GATE program mention having an "Israeli art student girlfriend." This is really strange if correct, and may or may not be related to GATE. Read Christopher Ketcham's work on this subject. (link below)

>The Israeli "art student" mystery, 2002
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

Stop scaring me like this fgt

I think we were all monitored and shadowed when we were kids and teens. I remember going out on long 8 -10 mile runs and without a hitch a chopper would always show up and stay in the area. Especially if it got late into the evening.

Yes again.

I'm a preme Puerto Rican that was In gifted and talented AMA.

> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Yes, Hazel
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Pre-mature, by 3 months
> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Accident at 13, left me concussed in the pool, had to be resuscitated
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Very Hazy
> windows were covered
Yes, testing room windows only though
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

Not that I know of
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes
> Heavy early twenties drug period
Yes
> Forehead scars
Slight cranial divot, from a fall as a kid
> Early speech therapy
Yes, prematurity left me with hearing problems early on, normal speech by 6y.o.
> First born sons
Yes
> Migraines
Yes, until 16/17
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
No
> Meme Magic
Yes, praise kek
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Yes, heavily until 13/14
> Above average intuition
Yes

Just fuck my shit up

Is this Neanderthal shit?

Either that or...genetic therapy? I've never had a DNA panel done, but I doubt I have very meaningful amounts of neanderthal DNA.

Do you think it's a coincidence that pol attracts so many similarly minded people with other uncanny similarities.

I have had lots of problems with substance abuse, mostly methamphetamine and marijauna. for awhile I seeing a shrink, one that my parents knew well somehow. it was weird though, becuase he would say stuff to me like "You aren't ever going to be happy living a normal life", but then when I got a menial job for a short period he praised me substantially, despite knowing full well it was killing me internally and emotionally.

a few days ago, I was out on my walk for the day (usually like 15 miles or so). I like to buy snacks while I am walking, and drinks, all of which are paid for with cash. I spent the whole day walking, and probably bought around 4 drinks total. I had an undetermined amount of change in my pocket. Anyway, this guy stops me, and asks if I he can borrow 42 cents. 42 cents is all that he needs, nothing more. I reached into my pocket, and took out my change. I counted it. Exactly 42 cents. I was awestruck. I handed it to him, and asked him to confirm it was in fact 42 cents. It was. The man winked at me, and walked away.

ever read Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy? my dad gave me a copy of it when I was little, and strongly encouraged me to read it. The degree of synchronicity is impossible for me to fathom. It has to be manufactured.

>tfw never had anything like this
I don't anyone else's experience but I feel like I was singled out
>go to normal gate classes with other, teach us focus on teaching us fancier spelling words reading more books than common plebs
>always pass pattern tests and fail any grammar test given
>grammar confuses me, teacher doesn't understand
>afterwards kids sent back to learn regular math
>instructor teaches me math alone
>at first we play checkers
>entire class spent playing checkers
>after "math" I'm sent to the middle school to learn real math
>after weeks of checkers we start playing stratego, remember this vividly because I had a blast and I have never met more than 10 people who enjoy that game
>move up to chess, spend month playing that damn game
>start losing nearly every game
>teacher doesn't understand why I'm not making progress, tell him chess is boring me. After certain point it becomes patterns so I stop following them to make things fun
>nomorechess.png
>next is go
>never taught rules, just start playing
>spend at least 6 month playing go
>never want to see go again
>teacher gets hard on at my progress
>next we move onto something called blue team scenarios

I don't believe very much in coincidence, but it is worth noting how ubiquitous the internet is nowadays. Lots of the GATE kids I was in class with were all stupid internet proto-memers, too.

>dude homestarrunner lmao
>dude newgrounds lmao
>dude albinoblacksheep lmao

etc

Man I guess I was in the shitty pretend GATE then because almost none of that applies to me or most of the people I knew from it. I do remember there being a more exclusive program called APAAS or some shit that I didn't get into, maybe I wasn't enough of a "threat"

Also I have to stop pretending to be working now, will check back later

>tfw my GATE classes were focused on "the humanities"; arts, history, literature, etc.
Does this mean I should show myself out now

Yes. All Neanderthal traits.

>genetic therapy
Interesting. Could we be part of a long term experiment that centers on reactivating dormant neanderthal genes?

>speech therapy
>NDE
>forehead scars
All evidence of intentional trauma, or shock therapy designed to illicit specific responses. Could be a way of triggering dormant genetics in certain individuals.

It is not a coincidence.
Another thing: ADHD is not a mental illness.
It is a remnant of the transition from hunter/gatherer to farming culture.
The hunter is confused by modern society's overstimulation.
He would rather roam the forests, searching for game, outsmarting and killing it.
Yet, he has to balance an ungodly number of targets with varying priorities.
From this, the hunter just gives up and plays videogames, so he can hunt again.

Bingo.

you guys should really check out the Gamecaller by Tobe Terrell. Please look past all the disninfo spread regarding The Finders. The book will change your life, I promise.

>tfw all the more well-adjusted posters who post in these threads are probably at work righ t now

I have had it done and I have more than 89% of the population.
I also fit all those criteria.

You guys should read the other thread and pay attention to the patterns. The older thread was heavily moded btw.

So if you have any questions for your Guardians, you should ask away...

>So if you have any questions for your Guardians, you should ask away...
What did he mean by this

How do you know it was modded? Just from reading comments it seems to me that it has been, but I cannot definitively conclude that.

it's ok - whenever you decide to "adjust" - you'll get a government job for a few years, or ten. Afterwhich - you'll quit and be right back where you started.

Also - not really sure why this "soupy" comment was deleted on /x thread ...

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19034364/#19039060

This this has evolved into a more blatant form in pub schools no - "Magnate" schools.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnate

The "non" disenfranchised children that attend these schools (to generalize: not poor blacks/hispanics) - most are the new "gate" kids.

Because for one, someone started spamming "GTFO BACK TO /x/" over and over again and his comments were deleted very quickly.

Two, there is a pattern within the comments. Do you see it?

There should be an apex post that ties it all together going mostly unnoticed. Did you find it?

>government job
#1 I dont think thats even available to me, but #2, I really value my freedom to do dumb shit at my discretion

Im a GATE kid and I fit between 3/4 and 5/6 of the original patterns list so I'll do this one too.
I have no idea how tough my bones are but I don't think my bones are super tough
I have a large collar bone and wide shoulders
I think my cuts heal slightly quicker than many but nothing supernatural
High cranial capacity
Reaction time slightly above average
IQ at almost exactly 2std deviations

So did I get successfully indoctrinated or controlled or something? .mil, former active and contractor

If it's alright with you guys, I'm officially naming this whole phenomenon GateGate.

You probably helped them immanentize the eschaton, bro

I'm phone posting at work, that makes keeping up with the posts difficult. You're talking about all the suggestive/leading questions? I can't compare them, what was the link?

well spamming anything is a surefire way to get your comments removed. not exactly a bad thing, but it does demonstrate somebody monitoring thread

I cannot find what you describe. Or if I see it, the dots arent yet connected.

fucking kek

Yes

>apex post

What are you talking about?

img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-02/9/17/enhanced/webdr09/original-18977-1455056036-3.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

hes larping my man

perhaps - are you married?

the sad part about gategate is uhh you have to continue submitting to the paradigm of control to further your own success in this society - so whatever is going on in your life - the loss of free will persists - and maybe that's a good thing for you.

if the whole hunter/farmer thing is to be believed:

it truly is terror inducing to be out in the wilds - cold and hungry. it's also the most liberating.

I think the fear comes from society not knowing what one will do with liberation - once discovered.

military is an excellent way to keep yourself indoctrinated. Most likely - these sorts of studies/experiments are "safer" when conducted on military families.

That being said - coming to a conclusion of revolution against the machine is not something anyone would consider coming from such a military background...most definitely on a forum such as this - or even anywhere considered remotely public.

Myself most definitely included

>- **sup bb**

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. I was in GATE from grades 3-8...What the fuck is this all about?
>hurr durr read the thread
I said I was in GATE, my brain is fried

quick rundown for you
WE WUZ X-MEN & SHIET

So what's my superpower

This exceptionally smart student excelled at mathematics.

Had complications as a baby requiring hospitalization.

Accelerated schooling (but no GATE program set up at the time).
Entered Harvard University at the age of 16, where he earned an undergraduate degree.
He subsequently earned a PhD in mathematics from the University of Michigan.

As a Harvard undergraduate, Kaczynski was among twenty-two students who were research subjects in ethically questionable experiments conducted by psychology professor Henry Murray from late 1959 to early 1962. Kaczynski fell victim to a conspiracy of psychological researchers who used deceptive tactics to study the effects of emotional and psychological trauma on unwitting human subjects. Dr. Murray would become world famous in 1967 as the CIA psychologist who slipped a colleague LSD. The colleague then took the magical mystery tour out the window of a New York Hotel, landing in front of horrified guests head-first on the sidewalk 14 floors below. It was the first, and worst, public exposure of the 7 billion dollar budgeted MKUltra Mind Control program in which Dr Murray worked.

Brother David Kaczynski reveals the MK-ULTRA-CIA mind control program that brother Theodore was unwittingly a part of for three years at Harvard, and then at the University of Michigan and probably U.C. Stanford. “In a sense, he wasn’t paranoid; he was in a sense conspired against.”

He became an assistant professor at the University of California, Berkeley in 1967 at age 25. He resigned two years later.

In 1971, he moved to a remote cabin without electricity or running water in Lincoln, Montana, where he lived as a recluse...

I had a premonition about the bogpill. It was a collective delusion, a dream of the hivemind. We needed to all think together about a meta-force large enough to control all the world...this is it. The hand that rocks the cradle, or feels the occipital bun.

Anons, GATE is actually /x/-tier. This timeline is /x/-tier. There are no coincidences. The gate teachers called me White Spirutal Boy.

"Bank of America Account no. 58453 02221 1 with account name of White Spiritual Boy and with standing balances of US$ 1, 356, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 reconfirmed and reconsidered matured audit dated December 1, 2008 that guaranteed and reconfirmed earned worth of US$ 256, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 from the month of October up to this month in the total of US$ 1, 612, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000."

panic attacks

Not since I got the free Paxil trial. It was weird, I didn't even bring it up my doctor just gave me a prescription one day to deal with my social anxiety disorder.

I added to the existing list:

>Possible candidate screening at pre school level
>Inexplicable luck in brushes with law
>unlikely proximity to he important events/people/phenomenon

I guess add to that 3 generations of family in defense.

all I remember from GATE classes is doing math a few months ahead of the regular kids, and some higher level vocabulary (specifically remember learning the meanings of "adjacent" and "adhesive"), and we also always played some game on the Discovery Channel website where you solve a puzzle to get a ball through a maze

do not take such things, you're killing the original you, friendo

Same.

Enjoy your poison you fucking faggot.

Anybody ever play the game "black magic" while in GATE? I remember that and "germ warfare."