How are black people poor, AND fat at the same time?

How are black people poor, AND fat at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
youtube.com/watch?v=OXKkakwf6Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>american education

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

They spend their welfare on fast food.

The cheapest food tends to make you the fattest. Eating healthy isn't cheap.

cheap food is rich in shit that makes you fat

The concept of being "poor" has changed greatly the past 100 years

The poor now live as well as the middle class back then

/thread

the food groups in our country now are salt, fat and sugar. those are three macros that poor black people have to hit the right numbers on to keep their raging diabeetus operating at maximum efficiency.

caloric racism

Yeah it is.

Don't fucking eat as much.

Fuck off. just buy vegetables instead of lard you monkey.

That doesn't make it cheaper. Per pound, you can eat shit full of carbs and preservatives, processed food and the likes cheaper than you can clean meats and salads.

I'm not saying that's an excuse, but it's definitely cheaper to eat shittier.

I'm not arguing on behalf of the fat fucks. I eat salads more than anything, if I eat meat it's generally loaded with vegetables and maybe some rice. I'm just saying, for lazy fat welfare fucks, it's cheaper for them to buy nasty processed foods than healthy shit.

this is wrong

unprocssed foods are the heapest, however unhealthy processed food is a lot better than healthy processed food

The first sentence is true. But you can eat healthy for cheap. You just have to- gasp!- put effort into your life and cook

>give effort
Gtfo

>this is wrong
It's not though. I could go buy two weeks worth of shitty processed food full of carbs from my local grocery stored cheaper than I could an equal amount of vegetables, chicken breasts, rice, etc.

May not be the same in your neck of the woods, but it most definitely is here.

Does someone actually need to explain to you that being thin and fit is much harder than being fat and lazy?

You can be fat and malnourished at the same time if you eat nothing but high caloric food with poor nutritional value

>Thinking it is just blacks

Do-hohoho

Back on target: Cheap and ready to consume (Fast) food is very fattening pound for pound. Yes, healthier foods are available for comparable cost but they almost invariably have to be prepared in some way/shape/form and that would require some person in the family willing to do the work of preparing it. This does not happen as they will beg off due to tiredness or exhaustion that just happens to partially stem from consuming the fast-food in the first place instead of nutritious alternatives.

>Give effort
>Fat people on EBT
Why are you talking to me like I'm advocating for these fat fucks. I'm telling you the reason those pieces of shit are fat, because if they gave a fuck about effort and health they wouldn't need welfare in the first place. Y'all niggas is dense.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXKkakwf6Vk

If you spend more than 30 dollars a week on food you're not doing it right. Rice is cheap, chicken is cheap, veg is cheap, eggs are cheap, flour is cheap, butter is cheap, and birds go

This user is correct. The cheapest crap is usually highly caloric frost shit and/or fast food.

America is just that great of a nation. We can feed our poor like Europe feeds it's rich.

America is the most privileged nation on earth. I was homeless for a year and still managed to get my teeth cleaned, stay fed and find a job and eventually get my own place. In Europe if you're homeless they kid nap you and make you sodomize them and their wives while you make fun of their baby dicks.
God bless the USA.

>this is wrong
The fuck do you know Sven? Those unhealthy additives and fillers are usually by products of industrial chemical reactions to make other products, meaning their literally chemical waste and cost next to nothing. It's much cheaper than buying something organic or unprocessed.

The fuck is with all these retarded swede posters shitting up the board today? Did reddit get a new VPN IP address from Cuckholme, Sweden?

>because they dont know how to cook pork or chicken

rice and beans are cheaper you dumb fuck

lazy nigger detected

The fuck would you know? Your only experience with America is on Sup Forums kek. Healthy food is cheap niggers just say it's expensive as an excuse for feeding their kids fast food everyday.

If you can afford fast food you can afford vegetables seeing as fast food isn't even cheap anymore.

You're a fucking idiot and you have no idea what you're talking about. You can go to a salvage grocery or farmers market and buy healthy food way cheaper than junk food.

People like you should be killed for spreading lies.

because fast food is almost free in your country and nigs are stupid and lazy.
this is our average supermarket's fresh department.

I said put effort, not give it. I'm okay with them being fat and miserable, just don't make me pay for it. Having disgusting people around makes me look better, as it probably does to you too. Their suffering is purely voluntary

>healthy food is cheap niggers just say it's expensive as an excuse for feeding their kids fast food everyday.

good cuts of meat are expensive, you can't really feed a family on vegetables alone. sure, some try, but they gotta take protein supplements and its pretty much torture

>fast food isn't even cheap anymore.

i can get a hamburger for £1, i can maybe buy a few carrots for that price. cheapest fruit is around £2

Welfare, my good man.

Gibs, and such.

I wouldn't say it's cheaper, I'd say it's just easier to buy processed shit. It's a lifestyle choice.
I'm a chef, I eat healthy all the time, but I sometimes can't be fucked when I get home, so I just throw some ready made supermarket shit in the microwave, eat it, and then feel guilty about it so I go cycling for a couple of hours.

Niggers are too lazy and stupid to cook, you could have said that with way less words.

This is 100% bull shit, did your sociology professor tell you this?

Not that user, but that is wrong. Unprocessed foods are cheaper. Take fish sticks for example, you can buy 5lbs of chicken breast and a loaf of bread cheaper than 5lbs of preprocessed Gorton's fishsticks.

The reason preprocessed foods are more expensive is because of convenience, you can just toss those premade fish sticks in the oven whereas you have to take time to prepare your home-made fishsticks.

It's because they are poor but also lazy...ill explain.
Healthy food isn't always expensive. Go into an ALDI and you can see that.
But food you buy at a grocery store or an ALDI has to be prepared. It doesn't come ready to eat (at least not tastily).
So they buy greasy, cheap fast food.

>The easiest to prepare food tends to make you the fattest. Eating healthy isn't easy for the lazy.
Fixed

Receiving Welfare in the USA these days literally puts the 'poor' in the top 20% of earners in the world. If you count ALL the benefits the 'poor' receive they are even higher...

Now the cheapest food is also the highest calorie food. So this place a factor.

MOST OF ALL: NOT ALL FAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE POOR YOU RACIST IDIOT.

Nice tiny produce section you fucking retard. You literally have no idea how much better we are than you.

Yeah but I would sound as stupid and wrong as you do.

The metrics say that this issue actually affects poor white Americans more as Hispanic and Black women actually cook more.

It is almost as if its a societal issue rather than one of skin-color.

Food Stamp cause for a shitty food buying habits. Choices are limited to food with amountof preservatives from places like Walmart Supermarket where even the "health food" is filled with corn syrup.

Plus they lazy as fuck, dumb as rocks, and have a shitty diet due to their complete lack of discipline.

you dont need meat nigger

you can eat rice and beans 6 days a week and then get pork or some other cheap meat on saturday

>poor but also lazy
Its because theyre lazy which leads them to being poor

beans are still cheaper

>NOT ALL FAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE POOR YOU RACIST IDIOT.
Then why do they claim to be?

>you proved I was wrong, so you must be a lazy nigger lololo1 xDDDDDDD
t. Swede cuck education.

EBT

It's another form of oppression. White men know they can't compete with the strong African man so in an attempt to slow blacks down, Whites give blacks EBT money. Fortunately strong roll modles in the black and brown community like michael vick see through the chains of White oppression.

is this supposed to meta or is it serious?

Yeah those prices are way higher than they are in the states. I can get pounds of vegetable for a couple of bucks at a farmers market (the beaners are smart enough to do it, but niggers aren't).

Also how do you explain spics? Most of them are even more poor than niggers yet home cooked meals are a huge part of their culture. It's not even about healthy food, niggers eat nothing but fast food or fried food. They'd be better off eating anything else.

That is one tiny ass supermarket fresh produce section.

fuck beans

Well there is a reason 80% of you are fat

kys

This many posts in and not a single person has mentioned fried foods

City and northern folks confirmed

Oh man a produce section, you guys are so advanced and healthy! Even the most ghetto grocery stores here have the exact same fucking thing.

how are people fat in a food desert? or is it dessert

No, it literally means you negros are lazy.
Theres no meme or stereotype that ever says anything otherwise about your people

they follow their savage old culture that the fatter you are the richer you are. So they fatten themselves up to make them feel better about themselves

pastor stephen anderson dispels the "junk food is cheaper" meme

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

Kek whites actually have an excuse since they work. I'll believe the part about spics but not niggers. Why don't you provide a source for your claim though monkey boy.

Have you interviewed EVERY fat black person?

My Uncle is rich as shit and fat as fuck. That brother ran his own bodega for twenty years!!! No student loans etc.

>"enriched" rice
>nonprocessed
Try again. Rice contains some of the highest levels of arsenic you can ingest due to it leeching from the soil. Only rice grown in Thailand or India is exempt, and this rice (Basmati and Jasmine) is notoriously more expensive.

"Enriched" means it is processed chemically, polished to make white rice, then has artificial ingredients added back in to replace the vitamins stripped out by the caustic chemicals, notably artifical b vitamins and a synthetic iron linked to colon cancer.

Get fucked. I can do this all day you illiterate faggot. Read moar.

because you need more room to fit all your fatscooters, idiot cunt.

All blacks are poor, being not poor is white privilege fucking cracker.

>being this upset your country is poor and garbage

Sad!

>my uncle is rich as fuck
Yea, my dad works at Nintendo.
Stop defending your peoples flaws. This is why noggers have shit lives because they dont hold themselves to any standards

Because capitalism provides sustenance for everyone, including the poor.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

CHIIHHHHPS
CHIHHHHPS

/fit/izen here.

This guy is 100% correct. Eating healthy is NOT expensive - in fact it's usually cheaper than stuffing your mouth full of processed shit and fast food all the time. Ever since getting fit my food bill has gone DOWN since I meal prep and buy good quality foods in bulk. Eating healthy is only expensive if you think that you need to buy everything organic in order to eat healthy.

just get flour then and make your own bread you lazy fuck

Wouldn't know. We don't have ghetto's.

The fuck are you talking about? Fuck niggers, but what about this post
Implies I'm either lazy or black? I told Sven he was wrong when he said unprocessed food is cheaper than whole food produce in America. He is absolutely fucking wrong. Processed foods use dirt cheap chemical wastes in lieu of real food to cut costs and provide cheaper convenience products. Walk into a fucking dollar tree one time mate, then compare the prices of food their to something like whole foods, martins, tim hortons, kroger.

Time for you to actually kill yourself.

don't speak about black people like this. They're victims in white America. that man and his entire family deserve completely free shit and money for the rest of their generations

Carrots are like 50 cents a pound

Not exactly, poor people are handed more low quality food nowadays but it's not like they can afford the house, car, and 1 vacation per year with a stay at home wife like the middle class easily could a few decades ago. What you are actually noticing is the disappearance altogether of the middle class, working class, and the lumpenproles and their merger into a new superclass of modern day serfs. There's small pockets of prole middle class left but they are a tiny minority nowadays.

Another thing that gets talked about less is the decline of the lumpenprole middle class. Blacks used to be able to afford a middle class life-style through crime. The reason they are turning so liberal nowadays is because they have been pushed out of the criminal underworld by the spics and now depend on gibs instead of drug dealing and pimping.

Weaponized corn syrup

>enriched wheat flour
>unprocessed
Try again. inb4 milk, try again (pasteurization) artificial enrichment, "fortified" with D2, a synthetic vitamin D.

You are literally wrong, processed food is cheaper in America because the ingredients are waste products from other products.

Trust me, I eat healthy as shit here and it is way more expensive to avoid carcinogens and terratogens.

You also don't have anything important.

They have no impulse control.
Eating right takes some meal planning and educated decisions at the grocery store.
Uncle Sugar (You) pays their meal tab, so why buy beans and rice when you can have all the potato chips and bacon you want?

Amsterdam is a giant ghetto and that was 15 when I went there 15 years ago
I imagine it has only gotten worse since then

says the one who starts with insults and profanities. inferiority complex much, fag?

yes i believe it. Only niggers eat twinkies and hohos and such nigger snacks

youre being an autistic fucktard. yes most foods are ruined in some way, but that goes for 98% of the food people eat, including the food middle class thin people eat, proving once again that this is not relevant TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS FUCKING THREAD

you're just being a pedantic autistic retard

America is a rich country, so nobody is starving. Black people are poor because they're stupid, and stupid people eat fatty/sugary food because they're basically animals.

It's much cheaper to eat clean, but takes more prep time. We are fat because of instant/fast food.

Soul food.

Black culture for you.

>The cheapest food tends to make you the fattest. Eating healthy isn't cheap.

Absolute hogwash.

The best tasting foods tend to make you the fatter. People by burgers, chips, icecream, fried foods and so on because it tastes good. They skip on vegetables because compared to fat+sugar or fat+salt they just don't taste that good.

>carrots
>30 calories a pound
When you stop having your mom cook dinner for you, and start calculating the net cost of calories in your diet you'll understand. As someone who's a fitness athlete and eats 4,200 calories a day I price my protein, carbs and fat in a $/gram scenario. You are fucking wrong. Consuming 4,200 calories a day of healthy food is massively expensive, I eat $600-$800 a month by myself. I also have a wife and two kids to feed, but they don't diet competitively like I need to for my shows.

Either they don't have time to cook or are too lazy to cook, so they opt for fast food. Fast food tends to be cheap for the amount of calories you're getting.

of course the truly healthy food is expensive as fuck and hard to get and almost no people eat it including the thin middle class, your post has nothign at all to do with this thread, youre just an autistic fucktard, this thread is why poor people are fat, its because they are lazy and spend their limited funds on the worst of the worst overly processed foods, the point is if they bought potatoes and beans they wouldnt be fat niggers

kill yourself

Got me there.

yea, no don't get me wrong, he faced a lot of problems trying to run a business as a black man no one else would have. But he still did it and succeeded.
Cause my uncle had a successful business is whats wrong with black people? Are you crazy or just crazy racist?
We are yes poor compared with whites but that doesnt mean we all poor. Oprah is a billionaire I bet there aren't any white people on Sup Forums that rich.

>The cheapest crap is usually highly caloric frost shit and/or fast food.