Spicer

Worst Trump move to date?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ea3h-jInWJY?t=4m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was never articulate enough for that job and is very frustrating to watch. He could have a done a lot better at picking a press secretary.

Who would you recommend?

Spicer brings the ratings though

Kim Guilfoyle was under consideration and would likely be a better choice. Although Trump himself should do bi-weekly press conferences and skip the briefings altogether.

Who needs ratings? Spicer provides just enough stupidity each day to be cut into a twitter video and made viral.

youtu.be/ea3h-jInWJY?t=4m26s

The budget man Mick Mulvaney. He did Spicer's job during the conference concerning the wall and harpooned every single democrat talking point, had them laughing at themselves, and did so without breaking a sweat. He flat out buried Spicer.

Agreed. That guy is a stud

Good idea. I would have preferred someone more popular like maybe Laura Ingram

I like him. He's actually pretty good at being a human punching bag.

also a good choice

McMasters and allowing Sessions to pussy out

Checked but why have a punching bag when we could have a sparring partner?

Man spends all day, every day tripping and dancing round landmines, tripwires and hidden portals to alternative realities, all of which dumped in ever-increasing pile in his lap by his borderline insane boss(es). Dunno how you can hate on the guy desu, his jobs near fucking impossible, by anyones standards.

kill yourself shill rat

I'm not hating on him and I respect how challengeing his job is, I just think someone else would have been better.

Allowing Jeff Sessions to recuse himself from the "but...but...da russians" investigation.

He's there to take the direct shots - to diffuse the situation. I think it's necessary. He has the right amount of patience for it and doesn't mind looking like an idiot on tv. Believe me - no one wants his job.

Fair argument. I guess I'm only old enough to compare him to Eric Holder. Obviously thr media sucked his dick though.

Well lurk here long enough to know the difference between attorney general and press secretary. THEN you can help shills slide by not saging

He should do something crazy and unexpected like appoint Bill O'Reilly

How retarded of me. Josh Earnest is who I meant.

Spicer wasn't so bad, wheres all the hate come from?

I do agree that he can get flustered sometimes but hes got to have one of the hardest jobs right now with this media climate.

Daily reminder that Sean "Hitler did nothing wrong" Spicer is /ourguy/.